main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Future books you'd like to see

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Allana_Rey, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Short story would work best I think.

2. Lugija

Lugija Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2009
    Or as some sort of Jedi Apprentice Special. Not necessarily written by Jude Watson.

3. JediMasterKeno

JediMasterKeno Jedi Grand Master star 1

Apr 22, 2000
    an all Ewok novel would be great. Starring Wicket, his little girlfriend, Teebo, Chief Chirpa, Wicket's father, plus the Ewoks' archenemeis from the old Ewoks cartoon show.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  4. family_business

family_business Jedi Knight

Jun 22, 2006
    Anakin Solo potted plant book.

5. MasterGhandalf

MasterGhandalf Jedi Master star 3

Oct 25, 2009
    There was a time I would have given just about anything for a standalone post-NJO Tahiri adventure, preferably written by Greg Keyes. Nowadays, after LOTF pretty much destroyed Tahiri's character (FOTJ feels like it tried to correct it, but FOTJ-Tahiri still didn't feel like a logical progression of her NJO-self, pre-or-post personality integration) I have absolutely no confidence in Del Rey's ability to do right by her.

Things I'd still like to see- mostly expansion on the galaxy's ancient history. We've got Dawn of the Jedi covering, obviously, the dawn of the Jedi, but I think things like Xendor, the founding and early conflicts of the Republic, the Hundred Year Darkness, and others could all each have great potential to be mined for individual stories or even series. Plus, they'd have the added benefit of not stepping on the ST's toes and giving the post-ROTJ era some time to breathe.

GrandMasterKatarn likes this.
  6. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Agreed. Tahiri has been completely ruined. Tahiri could have had an amazing arc after NJO. I just want Tahiri to get with someone. I am an Anakin and Tahiri shipper. She was over Anakin at the end of NJO. She needs to seal the deal though

GrandMasterKatarn likes this.
  7. Goodwood

Goodwood Jedi Master star 5

May 11, 2011
    Visceral war dramas, we need more of them. And in different eras; I for one would love to see a series set during the Mandalorian Wars and Jedi Civil War.

8. Roberto Calrissian

Roberto Calrissian Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    Mara Jade as the emperor's hand
    Qui Gon as Dooku's apprentice