main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Oh right, before we all meet in the Kingdom of Jod. :)

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    yeah before we meet up, sooner the better really....

3. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Cradmoon post up. You're all clear, Kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home.

Also responded to Palso.

My Dad is in hospital overnight; hopefully he will be well enough to come home tomorrow...well, today, seeing as I sat with him till past 4am, then came home to knock out the post, seriously drokking re-hydrate, and get some sleep before work!

4. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I hope your dad recovers quickly Sith [:D]

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Anything I can do to help, Sith? Anything that us as a game can help you? We're here for you, Sith!

6. BenjaminBunny

BenjaminBunny Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2013
  7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
  8. BenjaminBunny

Feb 19, 2013
    Seems kind of slow around here, is it always like that?

9. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Define slow and around here.... do you mean this thread, the RPF, or the JCF as a whole?

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    This thread is slow because it's only meant to discuss the game from time to time. Certain threads move at a much quicker pace, sometimes a little too fast and hard to keep pace with.

So fresh meat Is there something we can help you with.

11. BenjaminBunny

Feb 19, 2013
    I guess in this thread, and the forum as well. Other parts of the site seem to be much faster paced.

Then again, when compared to some other sites even a slower forum seems really busy.

EDIT: Fresh meat?[face_nail_biting]

Just looking to hang out, get to know some people and play some RP games. I used to table top RP a lot, have done some play by post stuff before and really miss it. After a bit of snooping I found a fun looking comic game that just started here so I figured I would give it a try and hopefully meet some fun people.

12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    so do you have any questions?

13. BenjaminBunny

Feb 19, 2013
    Just trying to spark some conversation and get to know people I guess.

Also, I am a slow poster. I edited my above post, so refer back to that for some info.

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    o_O okay, this thread isn't meant for socialization I'm afraid. If you want to do that I can recommend another thread to visit

15. BenjaminBunny

Feb 19, 2013
    Oh, it isn't? Drat. Where should I look for that?

My bad, sorry about that.

16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Check your pms. I sent you a link ;)

BenjaminBunny likes this.
  17. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar % Grille 7.5 - "Loving the lens flare since 1977!"

That is where you want to go (link above), BenjaminBunny. I'm Bravo, the Game Master of Intervention (this is our game's Out-of-Game/Character discussion thread). If you have any questions regarding our game or other role playing aspects of the RPF (Role Playing Forum), I'll be more then happy to help you. :)

18. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Added the Vigorous-class Frigate to the Quick Reference.

So, some information on the Quick Reference and the Jod naval vessels. The reason why I've been working so hard on both, is it is preparing us for game two. The Jod naval forces, to a certain extent, will be a major factor in the second game and I want everyone to know what is what. Secondly, getting everything ready for game 2 takes time and effort and it's better to have the pieces in place now for the 2nd game, the be scrambling days before or after the start of the second game to make everything make sense storyline wise. In each "Special Notes" of the last 3 entries on the Jod naval ships, it explains some of the Jod back story and how it will play into the second game (so it's a perk to read those "special notes"! :D) . And it helps us to understand the Jod in THIS game. :)

19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Working on game offline, have laptop, but no internet access at work.

I am pleased to report that Intervention: Allegiance is 50% ready for launch. I am working on the deeper details of the storyline next. Before I get too far on finalizing the game function/outline, what improvements, substractions, or additions do you all want in the second game?

20. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Completed the Strike-class Corvette for the Kingdom of Jod. Will post it tonight after Bible study.

21. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    So three things. First, so everyone is in a somewhat time frame. Since the Battle of Droxu, where Investigator Soal almost snagged the JB and the Kingdom of Jod showed up the last second to save the day, we've had the following happen in the last week or so (give or take a day or few):

• Battle of Droxu (mentioned above, 5 days ago)
    • Battle of The Block (3 days ago)
    • Greater Javin and the Javin Bucket (2 days ago)
    • Northern Stretch and accompanying events (16 to 17 hours ago)

Second, we have at least 2 players going through some pretty hard DRL. I ask that we patiently wait for these storms to pass for our two players and understand that posting may be a bit delayed in the meantime. I have got permission from one of the players to "move his characters along" as needed until DRL allows him time to catch up if need be.

Third, I want everyone to give a big round of appluse to CPL_Macja, who has just been promoted to Game Master: Chief Artist (as well as maintaining his title of Game Master Librarian). While nothing will change on CPL's side of things in terms of GMing, I wanted to officially give him recognize for his hard work in bringing Intervention alive through artwork. So, CPL, job well done. =D=

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    The Strike-class Corvette is posted up in the Quick Reference too.

23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Hi, my Dad is better than he was 36 hours ago, but still hospitalised.

Cheers for the timeline reminder. Has the Battle of Yavin happened yet?

CPL, congrats on the promotion!

Bravo, nice seeing the internal corridors for the Light-class destroyers. Shows not every new Jod vessel has the best of everything.

Bravo and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Good to hear your dad is improving, Sith.

The Battle of Yavin has not happened yet. Trust me, you will all know when it does. It will be happening soon, however. You'll know its coming with the destruction of Alderaan.

Thanks Sith. Several other Jod ships will be featuring similar interior designs as the Light-class Destroyer, as soon as I can get them updated in the Quick Reference. I had to get the ship data up ASAP, so CPL_Macja had something to start the art work with.

25. Intervention

Intervention Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 1, 2012
    Start has Star Wars A New Hope. :-B

Getting to replies now. On lunch break and running low on time (hence why the Vader / Halfin post felt a bit rushed).

As we progress through the game, I will post videos of ANH to plot where we're at in relation to the Death Star, etc.

Bardan_Jusik, is Bruce Willis the non-armored version of your character? If so, awesome! :cool: