main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars - 5.19 - To Catch a Jedi - discussion thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Episode 5.19!! To Catch a Jedi

Discussion of New Episodes - rules
    (1) One of the mods will post each week's episode thread once we have the info from the Official Site.

(2) Discussion in the actual episode thread will be limited to that specific episode, NOT future episodes, past episodes may be referenced.

(3) New TCW episodes air 9:30pm EST on Teletoon in Canada. After that folks will begin discussing their reviews and thoughts which will likely include spoilers. To anyone concerned about being spoiled before watching the episode it is your responsibility to avoid the thread until you have had your chance to view.

(4) Spoilers like character deaths, appearances, and major plot details must be spoiler tagged in the new episode thread prior to the episode airing.

(5) Do not post any preview video clips from the individual episode in the episode threads.

(6) Official episode commentary may be posted in the episode thread.

(7) New TCW episodes air 9:30pm EST on Teletoon on Canada. After that folks will begin discussing their reviews and thoughts which will likely include spoilers. To anyone concerned about being spoiled before watching the episode it is your responsibility to avoid new episode threads until you have had your chance to view the episode.

The TCW General Discussion Thread (spoilers) will be open to any "official" information discussion, other than the leaked plot info for S5, and any preview/episode clips for the individual episodes (i.e., things like IGN where they give us a 2:00 minute part of the show, often spoiling key scenes).http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...-discussion-thread-spoilers-allowed.20757653/

The S5 discussion thread (Spoilers!) will continue to be the main heavy spoiler thread, including discussion of the video clips for each week's episode. Plot spoilers will continue to be limited to this thread and must still be "spoiler tagged" or black highlighted. http://boards.theforce.net/threads/season-5-major-spoilers-video-clips.50003192/

[​IMG]
    "Never become desperate enough to trust the untrustworthy."

The fugitive Ahsoka escapes to the criminal depths of Coruscant."

OS Link : http://www.starwars.com/explore/the-clone-wars/ep519/

V-2 likes this.
  2. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
  3. TrandoJedi

TrandoJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2011
    I'm excited! :D

4. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    "Never become desperate enough to trust the untrustworthy."

Basically, if you screw up enough to become desperate, you're boned. There's no hope for you. Don't try to get help. You. Are. Boned. That's got to be one of the stupidest fortune cookies I've seen yet. :p

5. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Something tells me the advice in that fortune cookie won't be followed.

6. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    On the other hand, to those speculating that Wolffe is being set up to kill Ahsoka: "The Jedi Council dispatches Plo Koon and his loyal clone officer, Wolffe, to search the depths for Ahsoka."

That... doesn't look good. Ahsoka had better stay away from him, I don't think he's going to ask questions first and shoot later.

pronker and Order66Survivor like this.
  7. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    But will it be Ahsoka or the Jedi Council that will not be following that advice?

8. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    ^I dunno. I wondered if the Fortune Cookie was calling Tarkin out.

Run wolf warrior, run.

Barriss's role looks interesting.

9. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Is Jedi Master Chris Hansen guest starring in this episode or sumtin'?

Tssss HOME RUN, CHIPPAH!

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Gonna be a good episode, can't wait

11. earlchinna

earlchinna Jedi Master star 2

Mar 17, 2004
    I don't think it's stupid, the way I understand it is, as desperate as you might be, don't make it a reason to put your trust in just anyone, even bad folks, like it was your only remaining choice... in a way it implies "as down as you can get, don't do whatever it takes to get up (like dishonest things etc), you still have to choose how to get out of this" that's actually pretty smart I think

if I make myself clear, anyway :p

so as I pointed on the season 5 thread:
    interesting bit on Ventress episode bio:
    "The former Separatist assassin and Nightsister is amused by the fact that the Jedi are hunting for Padawan Tano -- but she also begins to see that she has much in common with Ahsoka."

sounds like she finds out about all this, by witnessing the jedi hunt -> she wasn't present in the prison ....
    + Barriss seems to be helping Ahsoka from within the temple... so this kinda change how we can view her attitude in last episode: maybe she was meant to be seen more as disillusioned and doubting herself about what the order has become... well not sure if it would be to the point of being involved in the bombing then, but rather now to the point of believing in Ahsoka rather than the council gurus. Hey that sounds like a good girl!

12. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    That doesn't make Barriss innocent - she could easily frame somebody else for the bombing now if it's indeed her.

13. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    This episode had better continue with the quality that the previous 2 episodes have shown! Looking forward to it! :D

14. earlchinna

Mar 17, 2004
    oooh maybe that means she will betray Ahsoka and be the untrustworthy chick!

hmm love affair between her and Tarkin perhaps? errrr... no

15. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    But they carnally knew each other. She wouldn't betray Ahsoka.

16. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    The fortune cookie clearly refers to Asajj. If we can count on anything, it's that these fortune cookies aren't subtle.

17. HallowedPhoenix

HallowedPhoenix Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 18, 2013
    Pics or it didn't happen.

18. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    I have extensive video evidence.

19. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    No thanks...

20. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    I'm going to require you surrender that footage. It's... er... not your property.

21. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Kinda interesting on the clone front how they are making sure to feature all of the major *original character* Clone commanders/captains... Fox, Rex, Wolffe.

Also interesting that a fox could not catch the Jedi...

But that a wolf may be successful (see what i did there).

22. earlchinna

Mar 17, 2004
    "curiously the sound isn't working on this one"

23. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Of course it's my property. It was recorded with my camcorder. I even put in my own watermark.

If you name a price then perhaps we can do business.

24. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Getting back to the episode itself, because this "carnal" thing is popping up everywhere...

I am very excited for this. Ventress makes any episode better.

25. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    500 credits. And I'll throw in a young twi'lek I found on the street. [face_skull]