main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion The Mace Windu angle

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Braxus, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth kRud

Darth kRud Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    Scientology.

2. DARTHSHAME

DARTHSHAME Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2003
    I am surprised this thread is still open. It cannot be serious.

3. Braxus

Braxus Jedi Master star 1

Jul 8, 2001
    Been a fan since 83, why?

4. Darth kRud

Darth kRud Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    I've always thought Steve Sanders was kinda a dork. He has a male cheerleader type thing going on in a Kirk Cameron type way. Either that or his character was really a sociopath hiding his true nature behind a facade of geeky innocence. Didn't he drive a red convertible Corvette? Ya, a psychopath he was.

TreborSabreon and Artoo-Dion like this.
  5. TheManFromMortis

TheManFromMortis Jedi Master star 3

Nov 19, 2012
    _ _ _ _

Nicholas Cage is a great actor. This made me laugh. He acts in so many duff/schlock films these days!

6. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    this reminds me of a thread i read about obi wan kenobi being a clawdite shape shifter

7. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    Samuel L. Jackson has expressed his desire to return to the role of Mace Windu. He said we never actually saw him die just fly out the window.... who wants Master Windu back?

Dra--- likes this.
  8. Darth Lycan

Darth Lycan Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 28, 2013
    In the st we'll learn that Lando was actually Mace Windu's son conceived when Mace was struggling with all the laws of the Jedi order on a return visit to Haruun Kal.

9. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I am getting progressively stupider by reading this thread. it iss even effecting mie potsingg on teh forrums. lokc it pleese?

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Have you seen ROTS, he is dead

11. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I fear the worst is yet to come, Internets. We have a long way to go and a lot of trolling before 2015 comes along.

TreborSabreon likes this.
  12. DebonaireNerd

DebonaireNerd Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 9, 2012
    This is how you expand the Star Wars Universe between Eps 2 and 3 by including a Mace driven story:

Pulp Menace

Mace: Ok, so what about the bars on Tatooine?

Obi Wan: what do you want to know?

Mace: well, death sticks, are they legal?

Obi Wan: yeah, they're legal but it isn't one hundred precent legal. I mean you can't just walk into a bar and start stickin' away, you have to be on your own ship.

Mace: those are the stick bars?

Obi Wan: yeah, it breaks down like this: it's legal to mind trick them into giving it to you but its illegal to use republican credits to buy it. It's legal to shove it into your Wookie's backside but it's illegal for you to be carrying it. See, there's no law preventing a Wookie from carrying it given that they just get around the place all bat-sith crazy with their bellowing. It's seen as an animal right in most systems.

Mace: man if a Wookie can't get no nookie from a death cookie then that's a load of sith right there

Obi Wan: right on

Mace: oh that's it man, i'm goin, i'm ****in' goin'

Obi Wan: you'll dig it. You know what the best thing about Tattooine is?

Mace: what?

Obi Wan: it's the little differences. A lotta the same sith we got here on Coruscant, they got there, but there they're a little different.

Mace: examples?

Obi Wan: well, you can buy a lightsaber of a dead Jedi from Jabba's Palace. I'm not talking about just some blood stained old weapon either, i'm talkin' about a pimped up, modified saber complete with its own death tone and waving effects. Imagine hearing the "oh oh oh, oh yeah yeah" part of that Bruno Mars song when you decapitate someone.

Mace: man, you trippin' on Wookie Cookie?

Obi Wan: no sith at all. And when you get a Burger on Tattoine, unlike Dexter Jexter's stingy servings, you get the meal literally drenched in Endor Syrup.

Mace: oh man, i'm goin', i'm ****in' goin

13. George Roper

George Roper Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    They only part of Windu that didn't die that day was his right hand. Being small it managed to escape without drawing attention to itself. It hid away like a old hermit on Tatooine. Then after biding its time, it volunteered to be Luke's replacement hand. That's how Luke made the chair hover. Didn't you watch the movies?

So obviously Mace's hand will be in the ST.

14. ForceJumpAnakin

ForceJumpAnakin Force Ghost star 4

Dec 24, 2006
    He didn't die.

He was found severely injured, so the doctors placed him in a wheelchair. From then on, he wore purple, started reading comics, and then called himself Mr. Glass.

Then he got tired of reading because he wanted to be part of the superhero action. After a successful surgery, of which the only thing that went wrong was a slight eye poke, he threw on an eye patch and became Nick Fury.

After visiting an optometrist, he got some thick glasses, gained some training in programming, and got a job at Jurassic Park.

He decided to leave a bloody arm behind to fool everyone into thinking he died again. Receiving firearms training, and deciding to curl his hair, he became a hitman for Marcellus Wallace, alongside Vincent Vega.

He held multiple jobs as a hotel owner trying to prevent people from checking in room 1408, coaching high school basketball, and injecting himself with a freezing gene to shoot out ice alongside the incredibles.

So you see, he's still alive.

15. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    Then managed to make it to Earth (as has been proposed in other threads [face_laugh]) and became the head slave in a house in the deep south during some seriously dark times. (He was looking for the re-incarnation of Jango but all he found was someone else called Django)

The_Hellhammer likes this.
  16. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.