main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If I liked The Force Unleashed 1, will I like 2?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Darth Balls, Feb 8, 2013.

1. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Did they know she had anything to do with founding the Rebellion? She was removed from the meeting just before Vader arrived. And what did she do on Kashyyk? Nothing, because a rogue Jedi did all the damage. Seems likely Palpatine could not legitimately tie anything to her until later on when she stole DS plans and Vader found her.

Nothing wrong with Vader being captured since he was beaten in a battle, shame they aren't going to do a 3rd game where the opening level could be Vader busting out and pwning the entire crew.

The EU is still to be enjoyed, just think of it as professional fan fiction and/or alternative versions of events. Plenty of other franchises do that stuff, Star Wars shouldn't be any different.
    Besides, the new movies are likely to contradict much of the post ROTJ EU material anyway.

Alexrd likes this.
  2. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Did they model Galen Marek off of his Voice Actor Sam Witwer?

3. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I believe they did.

4. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Yes.

5. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
  6. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Late response but the reason Leia was imprisoned on Kashyyyk was because Bail was overstepping his boundaries in the Senate. It was basically a warning - "stop, we have your daughter".

A mistake, since it pushed Bail and Leia to actually found the Rebellion.