main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Mystery Assalant? Barriss.

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by El Kabong, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Kabong

El Kabong Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 28, 1999
    So like all good whodunits, half the fun for me is figuing out the mastermind. So I'm saying straight up - right now, it's gotta be Barriss. Place money on it, I'm that sure. Lets take a look at my reasoning:

For starters, we get the text at the beginning: Never become desperate enough to trust the untrustworthy. On the surface, you'd think "Ah - this is talking about Ventress". But she played it straight with Ahsoka, didnt betray her and was more or less on the up-and-up the whole episode through. So take her off the table. Does it refer to Barriss?

And then there's the form of the mysterious - slender and undenyably female.

And of course last week, there's her reaction to the information that Letta was in Republic. Ahsoka gets pissed but Barriss tells her not to worry, that the evidence is clear, and that "nothing will ever change." Her reactions and body language (well, as best you can read it in a cartoon) says that she has something on her mind.

Lastly - and most damming - who else could it be? Every viable suspect is above reproach (The Big Name Characters), dead or added in at the last moment (Ventriss). By process of elimination based solely on screen time, it has to be her. Three episodes into the arc and no other likely suspects.

2. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Hola señor, por favor tomen sus pensamientos a la 5 ª temporada hilo si usted desea discutir IMPORTANTES SPOILERS próximo. Este hilo debe ser bloqueado pronto.

3. Quirkiness101

Quirkiness101 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 9, 2013
    Good work. You are however slightly late to the party :)

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Y si, Fanboy, yo puedo leer su hilo, ya si no practico mucho mi espanol. :p

5. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Uh...doce naranjas por favor

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  6. ninjaofthenight801

ninjaofthenight801 Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 19, 2011
  7. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    *Assailant

I'm still betting on some sort of red herring (I know, I know...). Filoni has lied before.

anakinfansince1983 and Seerow like this.
  8. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.