main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Time travelling?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Braxus, Feb 22, 2013.

1. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I firmly believe the only way for the EU will retcon's Chewie's death to cram into the ST aside from going the cloning route would be to involve time travel. Preferably involving a Delorian, slingshoting around the sun in a Klingon Bird of Prey, or Bill and Ted and/or The Doctor in a phone booth.

2. Braxus

Braxus Jedi Master star 1

Jul 8, 2001
    I for one hope chewie will pass the torch to his son Lumpy, but it may not happen until ep IX.

3. Darthchrontis

Darthchrontis Jedi Padawan

Feb 25, 2013
    Hi Braxus. That last comment is why I've joined the site. This surely confirms that you are a grand master in the art of being a lunatic... Or a master at taking the piss

Lumpy? He diserved his teddy being torn up. Perhaps we should let Itchy make a return too? What are you on? Can I buy some?

4. Lord Optimus

Lord Optimus Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 30, 2011
    Braxus said Rancor's are ornery cause they got all them teeth but no toothbrush.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  5. Boba's Jetpack

Boba's Jetpack Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2013
    And all of that is still way less ridiculous than having Chewie killed by a murderous, ahem moon.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  6. Braxus

Braxus Jedi Master star 1

Jul 8, 2001
    I'm glad I accomplished something good in this life. On behalf of the whole community I warmly welcome you aboard.

Axle-Starweilder likes this.