main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. HallowedPhoenix

HallowedPhoenix Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 18, 2013
    Strip Sabaac?

...sorry, I couldn't resist.

2. RG4

RG4 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 16, 2013
    Everyone playing strip Sabaac with Barriss will have a blast.
    I'm so clever.

3. HallowedPhoenix

HallowedPhoenix Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 18, 2013
    Yeah, well, what can I say? Curvy girls with green skin, geometric tattoos and hoods with capes are fine as hell.

aaaaaaand with that I'm going to bed, so that when I wake up, I'll be a few hours closer to the bloody conclusion to this season.

Um, just to clarify, I mean bloody as in the expression, not as in I want the episode to be bloody.

Please don't kills Barriss, guys... :(

4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Listen to Truth. Sorry had to say it. Love the Avatar. I agree if we're going down this road that Barriss needs to be a long running villain. When they do kill her I want it to hurt even though we're seeing her do this sort of stuff. It is a concern just how Anakin will get ahold of the the Barriss looking lightsaber however. Its hard to tell if she'll get away. There does appear to be an execution scene in the trailer with Ahsoka.

5. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    I blame you guys - I'm rewatching and paying special attention to cleavage and height. So far, Leta>Barriss - height's roughly equal. Leta matches the body shape of "Ventress" (yeah, I'm only in the beginning of the 2nd episode, no hair match, yet.)

Seerow likes this.
  6. RG4

RG4 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 16, 2013
    I didn't do anything.

7. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I wanna see a episode that is a homage to Assassin's Creed unless we already have one

8. Strika23

Strika23 Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 2, 2008
    Ugh I can't wait til Friday, so much anticipation as to what happens next!

Side note, anyone notice how this season isn't looking so hot for the females of the show?
    1) Adi Gallia is brutally killed by Savage
    2) Satine is brutally killed by Maul
    3) Ashoka is framed, chased, attacked by clones and brutally beaten by Bariss. She's also roughed up by Grevious.
    4) Asajj gets a beating from Anakin it looks like and a beating from Bariss
    5) Steela had a pretty harsh death
    6) Bo-Katan was choked and thrown around by Maul
    7) Sugi got a beating from Maul, I think he broke her arm and threw her into a bunch of cargo. Ouch!
    8) *spoiler* Bariss looks like she'll be in for a good beating too, hopefully she doesn't die.

Seems the ladies of TCW are on the chopping block this season

Now when is this going to happen to Padme...hmm. .

9. Nubbs

Nubbs Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2013
    I was thinking about this earlier, but seeing them all together in a list is kind of disturbing. Don't forget, Ahsoka was roughed up pretty good by Hondo and his pirates and was about to be sold into slavery.

10. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    If that is true, then Dooku must really be a scumbag... Relying on padawans for the destruction of Jedi? Really Dooku?

[face_hypnotized]

[face_thinking]

8-}

Bo-Katan likes this.
  11. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    :cool:

Nicceeee... this thread took a dirty detour. LOL

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.... please, please... Oh, dear baby narglatches... IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN! Barriss has to be a recurring villain and be a constant pain in Ahsoka's back.

Barriss could be the Magneto to Ahsoka's Prof. X. I mean think of it... They were Best friends, they survived ordeals, but at one point one of them (Barriss) changed her mind about the state of the Jedi Order and the galaxy. She tried to make a statement, but that did not agree with her BFF. Then they fall out and Ahsoka will try in a couple of arcs to get Barriss back to the light or, the very least, have several confrontations that have both sides express their view on the situation and their beliefs - much like in the X-Men comics, series and movies..

That would be GLORIOUS!!!!!!! Wouldn't agree fair Seerow.

12. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    Yeah, seeing those bruises all over her body was kind of unsettling. Even so, with the exceptions of Satine and Ventress, the rest have been giving it as good as they get for the most part, so they didn't go out without a fight.

13. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I certainly wouldn't mind this if it gives us a chance to see some part of the Dooku who trained Qui-Gon. And preferably, a more elaborate plot detailing how Dooku fell during/after Qui-Gon's death.

After all these years I still think Dooku was being mostly honest with Obi-Wan when he was imprisoned on Geonosis. He legitimately wanted Obi-Wan on his side and to see things his way. Successfully turning Barriss with a similar stunt might not be so bad. It's not really what I'd like to see (Barriss? seriously?), but if it's an opportunity to develop Dooku's character, the blow won't feel so bad.

14. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I don't think it would really be all that hard to corrupt Barriss just taking into account her TCW persona. Sure she seems very quiet and sweet. However when you think about it and think of Luminara it seems like Barriss would probably be a pretty lonely person. She was willing to give up and die really quickly in season 2 twice which while the Jedi are trained not to fear death it just seems almost sick how quick she is to decide that. Its like either she hates living or sees no worth in her life. I can see where Barriss would gain alot of resentment along with her insecurities that could be easily manipulated. She sounds like she is envious of Ahsoka when she compliments how in conntrol she is of her emotions and sounds resentful when talking about wearing ones emotions on ones sleeve.

Hey guys. I feel like the Barriss discussion is rolling across to many threads, lets move the Barriss stuff there. I know we are all either pissed off or very excited: http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...lone-wars-thread-general-discussion.31819223/

15. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    All I can say to all this Barriss discussion and speculation and geeking out - BRING IT OOOOUUHHHNNNN! I love Barriss so the more, the better!!!

And yes, Seerow by your command I will move all my Barriss fangasming over there at her thread. Thanks! ;)

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  16. Nubbs

Nubbs Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2013
    Yep.
    [​IMG]

17. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    I just read 'playing strip sabacc with brains' and thought: 'What the ...???'

18. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Half of those are by Maul and Savage, who just seem to have everyone.
    Other half in some way are related to Ahsoka.

Ahsoka is a sexist.

19. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    [​IMG]

Huyang and Legacy Jedi Endordude like this.
  20. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Remember how Barriss walks past where Letta is being questioned in Sabotage? Maybe she was listening in and was ready to strangle her just in case?

21. Legacy Jedi Endordude

Legacy Jedi Endordude Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 9, 2012
    Wow, that is a very good analogy, never thought of it that way!

22. Quirkiness101

Quirkiness101 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 9, 2013
    Except then the door closes I think. Imagine if Letta had spilled the beans then...talk about awkward xD

23. Zabrak 2

Zabrak 2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 7, 2012
    Some people on YouTube are saying the hooded figure is Palpatine and that is incorrect for

MANY REASONS

24. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    Did Palpatine grow a pair of tits using the dark side of the force? [face_hypnotized]

25. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Thank you! I would love if it goes that way...

Palpatine?! That is just stupid...

Zabrak 2 likes this.