main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    So is everyone happy that Ahsoka will be no longer be a permanent member of the cast? I take it she'll have an Arc or so each season after this. I'll miss her, she has slowly become one of my favourite Star Wars characters.

I'll think she'll technically be in the ROTS and there'll be an episode (if the season gets that far) where Anakin tries to track her down to kill her in Order 66.

2. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000

Paparazzo likes this.
  3. RG4

RG4 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 16, 2013
    Can someone link me to this juicy spoiler?

4. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Maybe Ahsoka will become a Bounty Hunter like Ventress did

Bliss000 likes this.
  5. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Hmmm... I'm wary. I'm going to wait until I see some kind of proof this spoiler is actual from a new issue of Star Wars Insider.

If true I'm a little disappointed with Barriss, its not quite what I was hoping for. However still sounds like some neat issues getting explored and Ahsoka going into exile is something new. I agree she can still be a major character and being a a different place gives us the chance to go on new adventures and explore new stuff. Also, if Ahsoka get downplayed that creates more room for other stuff to get focus, like hopefully the Separatists.

Barriss_Coffee and Bliss000 like this.
  6. HallowedPhoenix

HallowedPhoenix Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 18, 2013
    It would be kind of flippin' awesome if they became partners or rivals or something.

7. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    Good bounty hunter of possibly a smuggler like Han Solo. Something like that is what I expect. And nobody seems to remember that
    She is offered to return. You think the Grand Master Skywalker and the NJO extends on that offer?

8. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    Just some speculation... We all know how one scene with Anakin and Ahsoka was super super super top secret right?

I'm placing my bets that Anakin tells her what happened on Tatooine. It would tie in perfectly with Anakin always telling her "I don't want to talk about it" since the 2008 movie.

That or he tells her of his marriage with Padme.

9. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    That clip is awesome and we hear the new Palpy VA for the first time.

Very well done... very well done! I like your research...

I really hope not.

Now it was certain, even if I said it a million times that Tim Curry voiced the final words of Palpatine in "The Lawless". He just has a thick Brit accent that is hard to hide.

That is a true horror!

All I want is more Barriss... she is too awesome to not appear anymore.

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    they should have used Ian McDiarmid to voice Palps since he is the Original Palps

11. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Okay, so let's get this straight...

Cad Bane captured and killed countless Jedi and Clones, abducted infants, held the entire freaking Senate hostage, shot a Senator, blew up part of the Senate Building, then fled from the law and when captured all he got was a stupid prison sentence?

Then comes Ahsoka Tano. She's suspected of a hangar bombing, killing a murder suspect, and three clone troopers. The punishment proposed for her is...death?

Doesn't that seem a little harsh? Why is so much leniency offered to criminals and many-time murders like Bane while decorated war heroes are scheduled to be executed the minute they put a toe out of line?

...Although it IS possible Bane was actually on death row. I guess we'll never know since he always busts himself out before anything can happen to him. :p

12. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    *tears of joy*

Huyang likes this.
  13. Quirkiness101

Quirkiness101 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 9, 2013
    Well I'm pleased with getting my Asohka prediction right, but we still don't know if Barriss dies or escapes

14. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
  15. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    The inverted face is cool, I guess, but why is this guy important again?

16. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    [​IMG]

Lol why the heck is Ackbar in the preview slideshow?!

17. Quirkiness101

Quirkiness101 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 9, 2013
    Military tribunal?

18. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    This is the first new Jedi Council Member since Tiin was introduced in the Nightsisters arc. THIS IS HISTORIC!

And he looks awesome!

Makes sense!

earlchinna likes this.
  19. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    Isn't that supposed to be Coleman Kcaj? Meaning Oppo Rancisis died offscreen already and we will never see his creepy face in TCW.

Ooh! And that empty chair between them is just waiting for somebody to sit in it!

[​IMG]

20. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    Yeah it's Coleman Kcaj, not Pablo-Jill.

No, Oppo is still alive and is still a Council Member, he will appear in a later season. I presume he will occupy one of the two empty seats, along with Stass Allie when she is finally introduced.

21. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    But what if it is Pablo Jill and Coleman Kcaj is retconned out of existence?! Pablo was alive up until the Battle of Coruscant and Coleman took Oppo's place at the council so I think you once again wrong.
    And Filoni has promised us Oppo soon. His model had been approved by the time S4 came to a close. So it can not be his successor yet.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  22. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Can someone give me a link to where they found out about the final episode?

23. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    We already know how much TCW takes the EU into account. Coleman taking Oppo's place on the Council doesn't work anymore now so I reckon he either took Even or Adi's place.

And care to elaborate on 'once again wrong'?

24. Corvax855

Corvax855 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 23, 2011
    If Barriss is revealed to be the one behind all this, then I hope she kills Ventress, escapes, and becomes Dooku's new apprentice (using Ventress' lightsabers and helmet). I think it would be boring if Barriss simply gets caught and convicted, and things return to status quo. Ventress dead, Barriss as the new dark acolyte, and Ahsoka getting exiled from the Jedi Order is the way to go, IMO.

25. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    Oh please, you know that Ahsoka screentime will be replaced with more Droid arcs.