main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. earlchinna

earlchinna Jedi Master star 2

Mar 17, 2004
    Actually on the contrary, having her stepping away from the Jedi should likely end the debate and speculations of doing order 66 episode with Anakin chasing her, and I'm happy about this because this scenario sounds more like a banal fan fiction to me

Now we can have her either live on and be awesome, or die before rots with something relevant in the bigger galactic picture beyond the dogmatic context of the Jedi, or for something completely unexpected that has yet to build up next season(s)... but with this new situation they do get away from having her killed on a mission sacrifice blabla scenarios like any random character pretty much could in the show.... good new direction, hopefully and quite likely still as a main character

Interesting! Indeed as she frees herself of some hypocrisy issues, he could really open up to her and tell such things, not for gossiping but actually this could further play a role in Anakin's evolution through the main question of his emotions... hope the writers explore this, actually there is a little something of this in their Onderon exchanges that could open the door for more!

Knight3440 likes this.
  2. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Actually, it's not unheard of for editions of a magazine to come out early. I frequently come across TIME and Game Informer magazines that come out early.

3. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    I think after getting
    exiled
    like some here believe? Than she will hire as Security of Lux Bonteri. I am so sure that Filoni goes this way, and also Bariss becoming the main Antagonist for Ahsoka. A former friend turning villain. Thats so James Bondish..:rolleyes:

But i will watch of course..

earlchinna and cwustudent like this.
  4. Phlegon

Phlegon Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2013
  5. earlchinna

earlchinna Jedi Master star 2

Mar 17, 2004

I guess one way to see it, is that Ahsoka is seen as more powerful and thus way more dangerous in the perspective of what she appears to have done + they already put her in the most secured jail and she escaped

Man, no way! Barriss is quite cool but she can't even compare with Ventress awesomeness!! ;) can't replace the bald chick like this, especially as it's way too early after maybe the best character arc/evolution of the whole show, gotta see more of this!

6. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Sure, but we will have to wait and see. Some things TCW cares for in terms of EU, others not so much.

'once again wrong' - regarding that fan service post. LOL [face_dancing]

Don't take it so serious... We all win even if it either Pablo or Coleman - we get a new council member for the first time since the 2nd half of S3.
    And we all love fan service - some prefer one thing to the other.

7. Knight3440

Knight3440 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2012
    [​IMG]
    oh god judging by this slide show image Ahsoka without her padawan's braid means she will found guilty by the jedi council court causing her to be kicked out of the jedi order which means her will no longer being a Jedi she be tried for her crimes by the senate court.

8. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    We've already established this. [face_laugh]

earlchinna likes this.
  9. Knight3440

Knight3440 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2012
    Ah my bad.

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    It's Pre-Suit Vader :p

11. Darth_Zidious

Darth_Zidious Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2001
    Regardless of how the story goes I don't believe they would take the popular Ashley Eckstein and reduce her character to a minor role, IMHO.

12. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    I think they will is retcon the two characters into one, destroying more EU along the way...

Considering that post was an opinion which several other people agreed on, it was not wrong. And, quite frankly, that was rude.

13. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Well, Coleman Kcaj has not appeared much in anything and so hasn't Pablo so it won't be a big deal.

I did not see anybody else agreeing and you have an odd perception of rude. [face_laugh] I just responded to calling out... You really take things quite personal now.

But hey if you want we can continue in the PM section cause this is getting personal thanks to you and this thread is not the place for it.

14. Zabrak 2

Zabrak 2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 7, 2012
    Ahsoka is getting exiled
    Holy ****

15. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    The OS also features Alderaan for The Wrong Jedi. That would be a nice place for a holiday after this mess.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  16. Darth_Zidious

Darth_Zidious Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2001
    More connections to the Rebel Alliance for Ahsoka?

17. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    COLEMAN KCAJ!
    And Ahsoka better not go to Alderaan and look over Leia after Order 66. Ferus did that and it was 'fan fic disgusting' level.
    In fact, Ahsoka's fate is very similar to Ferus'; leave the Order willingly, survive the Purge (a given since Ahsoka is a major character).

18. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Please tell me this is a sign Tarkin blew up Alderaan in an elaborate effort to kill Ahsoka.

Tarkin (ANH): At long last! After bankrupting the Empire to build the most elaborate space station ever constructed, I can finally rid the galaxy of this padawan menace forever!!!

19. RG4

RG4 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 16, 2013
    Even if they exile Ahsoka something bigger would have to happen to her, I mean the season 5 finale trailer looks like it was made for someone who died. I dunno we'll see Saturday though I'm having high hopes that someone we know is going to die and we don't want it to be Barriss.

20. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    I want Barriss dead :p

InterestingLurker likes this.
  21. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    Coleman Kjac!

And Anakin will probably take Oppo's seat if he dies at this point. Pablo Jill was also never a council member. They're playing musical chairs here, but otherwise this is fine. I can't believe we see him before Oppo, but whatever!

22. KeltheDor

KeltheDor Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 21, 2011
    Wouldn't work considering Anakin getting a "Symbolic" seat on the council in Revenge of the Sith.

23. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
    The person who I got the information from said they had a subscription to the magazine. They didn't know if it was released on shelves yet but it isn't. I've asked if they could provide more information on the episode if they have any. They haven't replied back on that matter yet

24. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Anakin isn't allowed a seat of the Council in TCW

25. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Why am I getting the impression that you're making this all up?