main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Possible Jedi kills for Grievous in Season 6 & Beyond!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by CaptainRex115, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Grievous can kill off Gascon and WAC

2. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    I thought it was awesome.
    [​IMG]

3. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Would be awesome if Grievous killed off Eeth Koth. Adi Gallia was taken away from him so at least give him Eeth Koth.

Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  4. CaptainRex115

CaptainRex115 Jedi Padawan star 3

Jan 11, 2013

That didn't even happen in the comic dude... Oppo never fought Sora, Sora just snuck up on him and stabbed him in the back after distracting him with assassins. I have the comic, thats on the cover. But they never fight

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/74/RancisisDeath.jpg

5. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2013
    Wasn't Shaak Ti killed in the ROTS novel (I know she was in a deleted scene of the film) but I thought she was killed in the meditation chamber in the temple for the novel??? If so, obviously that was overridden by TFU even though technically novelizations of the films are a higher canon than video games...this could definitely mean that anyone we see in ROTS could still be fair game - especially considering Lucas' tendency to "revisit" his films.

(Someone pleas correct me if I'm wrong but i could've sworn that was Shaak Ti)

6. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    No, she does not die in the novel.

7. thank

thank Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 8, 2013
    yes that was shaak ti in the meditation chamber, but I always thought that her temple death made no sense whatsoever

8. CaptainRex115

Jan 11, 2013
    No, I think that was just a cut scene from ROTS

[​IMG]

would have been EPIC though along with more of the Drallig duel

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  9. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Jan 6, 2013
    Who am I thinking of? there were two kills that always stick out in my mind during the temple attack - the one is when he marches to the door and a Jedi is standing guard and I remember a line about how he "fed the plasma blue lightsaber down his throat" and then another Jedi in a meditation chamber getting stabbed from behind....who am I thinking of? Am I going nuts? someone please confirm that this stuff happened...

EDIT: so it WAS Shaak Ti in the meditation chamber!!! I knew it! yea, i didn't think it made much sense either in hindsight but it sounded cool in the novel...

10. K'Kruhk

Dec 11, 2011
    You're thinking of Jurokk, the gatekeeper. Anakin stabbed him in the head. Yes, Shaak Ti was killed in a meditation chamber in a deleted scene but it does not appear in the novel.

11. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Jan 6, 2013
    Ohhhh...okay...thanks for clarifying. Just wondering - was there even a Jedi death in the meditation chamber in the novel? For some reason I thought there was but its been so long, I could've just gotten everything smushed together inn my mind (cut scenes, novel scenes, comic scenes, etc.)

for the record, the gatekeeper's (Jurokk) death was one of my all time favorites...whoever Grievous does kill next season (if anyone) he should follow that example.

EDIT: I just looked it up on Wookieepedia... i might be thinking of the fact that Ti went to her chambers after letting Anakin leave the temple....I got it mixed up. Sorry for getting so off topic guys.

CaptainRex115 likes this.
  12. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    That part always sticks out in my mind; very memorable.

13. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Recently they even confirmed one of the Jedi who was seen in ROTS was Jurokk! I liked it very much!

14. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    I know! He has a face now! That's the great thing about the EU: it's always developing and growing; true world building.

General Immodet likes this.
  15. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    I imagine Eekar Oki has a skull and crossbones above his head. Any Jedi who isn't in the movies has a limited life expectancy on the show, especially as we move into the last season or two.

Maybe his Padawan will be taken down too; I forget if he was master to the Twi'lek or the Cerean.

16. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    Oh yeah, and TCW will do so much better.

17. K'Kruhk

Dec 11, 2011
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

General Immodet and JackG like this.
  18. CaptainRex115

Jan 11, 2013
    Going down after putting up a hell of a fight against Grievous and his droids is worse than getting stabbed in the back?

19. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    Since when has this show ever given Grievous any Jedi kills, Masters no less?

20. CaptainRex115

Jan 11, 2013
    True... Okay what about in a battle against Maul? Oppo gets in some major hits....c'mon, even you can't resist that...

21. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    If Oppo is killed off in the show, it'll follow the Nahdar Vebb / Even Piell / Eeth Koth school of fighting;

- Get confronted by the villain's mooks.
    - Show off a bunch of flashy skills to dispose of said mooks; no jumping on STAPs, it's been done.
    - Get taken out by the villain of the week, possibly imparting a last few words of wisdom to Anakin/Ahsoka/Obi-Wan before letting them defeat the villain.

22. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Eeth Koth seems the most likely, I'd love to see just a one on one duel with no bodyguards where Grievous ends up winning.
    Oppo Rancisis and Grievous would be a cool duel, it'd look kind of strange, but I'd like to see it.
    Other possibilities could be Pablo-Jill, Bultar Swan and Yarael Poof. I know they all died in the EU, but after seeing the season five finale, I don't think that matters as much now. Pablo-Jill seems like most likely out of those three since Grievous killed him anyway during the Battle of Coruscant.

CaptainRex115 likes this.
  23. CaptainRex115

Jan 11, 2013
    Great post here, I agree...Eeth Koth vs Grievous 1 vs 1 would be epic. We all an dream can't we?

Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.