main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion James Earl Jones Wants to Voice Vader

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Bazinga'd , Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Yes I know there is multiple pages of threads on actors wanting to join the ST, but this one begs a separate question concerning how Vader may play a role in the ST.

IMHO, the only possible way this happens (short of a time travel paradox) is either through flashback scenes or voices in Luke / Leia's head, (i.e. "Use the Force Luke"). Is there any other possible use for James Earl Jones' voice?

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainm...ve-to-return-to-star-wars-20130301-2fbbf.html

2. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
  3. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    I can't see Vader in the ST. Maybe a spin off. Maybe even just a bit part in a spin off.
    This seems more like JEJ touting for work IMO. I mean, mentioning David Prowse too? Has anyone seen the guy lately? I did, last year, and I'm sorry to say he is in no fit state to don the suit again :( .

DarthBreezy likes this.
  4. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    Spin-off for sure, hunting down jedi. Perhaps even adapting the Starkiller story to the screen? I mean, Sam Witwer is a living breathing Starkiller. David Prowse however? No way, the guy just doesn't have it in him. He's 77 and has trouble walking, if I'm not mistaken.

5. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    And dare I bring it up that Dave P and LF have had an irreparable... 'falling out'? Vader may be back (more likely in the spinoffs then the ST proper) but it would be someone else in the suit...

6. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    Sadly, you are not mistaken

7. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    Then you know what's coming :p Plus, there are also multiple pages on whether or not Vadder will appear in the ST.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.