main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Official Sequel Trilogy - Let the Wild Speculation Begin!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Jedi Merkurian , Oct 31, 2012.

1. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    http://theforce.net/latestnews/story/Rumor_Ep_VII_To_Star_Solo_Child_And_Grandchild_150534.asp

Also reports that GL is against a Yoda movie - ergo it's probably not happening. Zahn writing 3 new books, presumably for the ST, is awesome news if true.

Rumor: Ep. VII To Star Solo Child And Grandchild?

The latest Episode VII rumors come to us courtesy of Nerdvana (via Club Jade). They have a source who is reporting that the first sequel will focus on the "child and grandchild" of Han Solo and Leia Organa. This source also says that Episode VII will be released on May 29, 2015, and that Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harrison Ford "all have contracts now."

There's more rumor material over at Nerdvana, including stuff about the rumored Yoda spinoff and three new Timothy Zahn books. As always, we remind you that these are only rumors at this point.

2. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Wow, that's some very intriguing rumors indeed! I could be wrong but I sort think this should have its own thread.

3. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Preserving the mystery about Yoda is a good move, IMO. Part of what makes him so appealing in the first place is that we don't know much about him, his background, his race, etc. Knowing every little thing about him would spoil some of the mystery.

The Solo child/grandchild bit is interesting, I just hope and pray that it isn't some kid sitting on mom/dad's lap doing the "Tell me again about grandma and grandpa's war stories!" and told entirely in flashbacks. Knowing Arndt, it probably won't be, but you never know. That being said, it would be interesting to see Han & Leia's offspring.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  4. Lord Optimus

Lord Optimus Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 30, 2011
    I agree, this should have it's own thread.

5. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Why bother, there will be seven threads in an hour anyways.

6. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Yeah there's already one now so we're well on our way! :p

7. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I say :

[​IMG]

8. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
    I'm glad to hear Lucas is against a Yoda movie. I've never really been in favor of one myself.

9. TheProtocol

TheProtocol Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 2, 2012
    I want to know more about Yoda but at the same time I don't. The mystery surrounding him is what makes his character do special.

Having said that I DO want to know his race and the name of his home world, and what happened to the rest if his race lol.