main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Hating Humans One at a Time: The Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Eeth-my-Koth, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    #1 tl:dr version of story. Man gets arrested and has dog impounded. When released he cannot afford the $400 to get dog back. Nice woman at shelter takes pic of man and dog and puts on fb with his story. Receives enough donations so the man can get dog. Man gets dog and all is well. But wait, where is the @$$hole part? Turns out he is now demanding HE gets the excess donations and NOT the shelter. He will have his lawyers get HIS money. Shelter lady is now returning excess money to donators.

I hate people.

Full story here http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...reunited-owner-facebook-suing-woman-campaign/

2. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Wow... that's seriously ****ed up. Glad to hear that the excess is being returned to donors.

3. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Yeah, no kidding... What's that old saying? No good deed shall go unpunished.

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    We can only hope that he becomes paralyzed and the dog eventually is reduced to eating him alive.

5. George Roper

George Roper Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    I bet he's one of those annoying, irresponsible dog owners who let their dog run around in public without a leash.

6. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    or not pick up the poopturds.

7. Eeth-my-Koth

May 25, 2001
    Local Hatred of the Day
    This happens too often. A woman gets up to the subway turnstyle and then searches her pocketbook for a metrocard. Meanwhile she ****blocks the rest of us. I've had it with that! These people think they're the only ones on earth. HATE!!!

J_Girl likes this.
  8. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
  9. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003

I loved doing that to people. Don't assume she's not doing it on purpose.

10. Eeth-my-Koth

May 25, 2001
    It's cool. I flat tired the bitch and gave her a very sincere apology. Passive aggressive champion.

11. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    Today I was with my dad as he went to the bank to take money out of the ATM, and this lady had her car parked in such a way at the drive-thru that he couldn't get in, because both tellers were occupied, and yet there was another vehicle after her, before us. It was like she wasn't taking any chances on not getting the unoccupied one. Eventually, both lanes became available, and we were able to get in.

If any situation called for telling a person "JUST FREAKING PICK ONE!", it was this.

12. George Roper

George Roper Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    You should have facial sprayed her.

13. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
  14. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
  15. LifeInTechnicolor

LifeInTechnicolor Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 3, 2012
    People being rude to me because the prices of the food I work are too high. I do not make the prices, so why are you yelling at me about it?

Kiki-Gonn likes this.
  16. Eeth-my-Koth

May 25, 2001
    I used to work at a beach hotdog/ice cream shack. I know your pain. People would get pissed about us not selling beer. I was like, dude we used to sell beer but the city banned it. I finally got sick of hearing it six times a day. So when they asked for beer I would answer, "diet root beer or regular?"

17. RC-1991

RC-1991 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2009
    I worked at Toys'R'Us during the past summer, fall break (including Black Friday), and winter break. It was remarkable how the customers were convinced that I, a lowly temporary cashier, had a key role in determining the price of the merchandise. And that I had some influence over whether something was on sale or not.

And many adults believe in Santa Claus. Only to them, he isn't some overweight version of Odin. He's the mystical "back of the store", where apparently every toy that has ever been or will ever be produced is hidden. And that if we say that it isn't in the back, we're clearly lying.

18. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
  19. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    In all fairness, employees (at least here) do lie about such things with startling frequency. Sometimes with the object in question lying right there in plain sight. Though that might count as entire issue of its own, come to think of it.

20. AAAAAH

AAAAAH Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    well of course cashiers decide the prices of things. and we should be mad at them, because we have a right for things to be inexpensive.

21. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    that's true. also i'm the guy who came up with all of the library policies. i deliberately made some of the policies really stupid just to make people mad.

22. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

LandoThe CapeCalrissian Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2012
    People I hate........................

The people who go to a convenience dressed in sweats in the morning during rush hour morning traffic and while everyone is waiting online trying to buy coffee or a paper theyre checking 55 lottery tickets to see if they won. Holding up a giant line of people who are now gonna be late for work.

They cant just go back to the store at 9, its a must they need their tickets checked during morning rush hour.

These people need to fall down a giant flight of stairs IMO.

23. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    i knew it was YOU. i am never coming to your library again. you just lost a customer, buddy.

24. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    that's ok because if you stop coming to the library and bothering me i can spend more time talking to you on the jc.

25. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    oh i don't bother you i just stare at you from the corner. you must think someone else is me if that is happening.