main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ahsoka-Ventress Team?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Garrett Atkins, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garrett Atkins

Garrett Atkins Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 11, 2013
    That quote where Ventress tells Anakin that she and Ashoka are similiar got me thinking: will Ashoka and Ventress end up as a bounty hunter or dark jedi or gray jedi team?

Bliss000 likes this.
  2. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    Perhaps. I'd check out the 'Ashoka's fate' thread or the thread for 5.20

3. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Well, Ahsoka needs to make money somehow so she could become a bounty hunter. As for whether or not Ahsoka and Ventress will team up again, I think it's both possible and strongly plausible since LucasFilm might want to take advantage of the good chemistry they both had in "To Catch a Jedi."

4. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    I dont think so. Ahsoka and Ventress only would team up in extreme dangerous situation where 2 Jedi instead of one is necessary to do the Job. That would something like facing the empire or stuff like that.

I dont think Ahsoka would go the bountyhunter way. SHe is a respected Jediknight now. Practically the councile acknowledged that as an appology. She can say "Here i am a Jediknight and for the right price you can hire me as an Security concultant."

Bountyhunter route is for people who are criminals. Ventress had no choice beside Bountyhunting. Its a bad Job in the GFFA.

I can see Former Padawan and now Independent Jediknight Ahsoka Tano in the galactic senate, protecting Lux Bonteri, the new Senator of Onderon. So she can have a good income and be with that guy she has a crush on.

Of course that Abondening Jedi Teachings and having attachements will hunt her back brutaly at the end of season 6. I think Filoni will go that way.

5. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Ventress and Ahsoka ended this episode pretty far apart. They'll have to find each other again to team up. I'm not sure bounty hunter is in cards. It would be better for Ahsoka's next move to be something that keeps her involved in ongoing stories. I wonder where she would go from here.

6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I wouldn't mind seeing it, but I'm not sure how it would work.

7. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    I would not be remotely surprised if it happens.

8. Bliss000

Bliss000 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 16, 2012
    Yes please! Two characters who are not protected by canon shielding, they can both die!!! We could actually root for them as they could work to undermine the sith, unlike the Jedi who are difficult to root for as they are pawns of the sith (they work for the bad guy).

There is LOADS of potential in this team up.

9. Corvax855

Corvax855 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 23, 2011
    I think it would be interesting if Ahsoka and Ventress teamed up to get to the bottom of this whole conflict without Jedi or Republic oversight. Kind of like how Harry, Hermione, and Ron went off on their own to hunt horcruxes at the end of Half Blood Prince. Maybe they'll go after Sidious. Ventress talked to him via hologram (when she was apprenticed to Dooku) and knows he's out there somewhere. It may take Ahsoka convincing Ventress to do this, but it could lead to some exciting adventures. Who knows? Maybe Ahsoka and Ventress will get closer to the truth than anyone else...

10. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    That would be cool if it's done well.

11. Bliss000

Bliss000 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 16, 2012
    THIS

InterestingLurker likes this.
  12. Joe

Dec 25, 2012
    Seconded. However, I'd rather they not find out the truth - Sidious is one of the most powerful Force users in existence.

13. Corvax855

Corvax855 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 23, 2011
    Well, let's put it this way: if they do find out the truth it will be the LAST thing they find out. [face_skull]

14. Joe

Dec 25, 2012
    Which would tie up two loose ends with one stone. Maybe them meeting Sidious wouldn't be bad after all. [face_thinking]

Lazy Storm Trooper likes this.
  15. SithLord_1270

SithLord_1270 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 5, 2008
    Thelma & Louise?

16. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    There are many non criminals that are bounty hunters. It's not a bad job either imo. It justs gets a bad wrap because sometimes the bounty hunters are the villains.

17. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Emphasis on this part. And I would love if Sidious smacked down Ahsoka personally as he did Maul. (Ahsoka might even encounter Maul, who knows?) In fact, if Sidious killed Ahsoka, and had her death drive Anakin closer to the dark side, it'd be worth all the 'Skyguy's from the entire show. I just don't want Ahsoka to know that Sidious is Palpatine. It'd be physically disgusting.

DanielUK likes this.
  18. johnrain39

johnrain39 Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 30, 2012
    Ahsoka could get into podracing.

BW2 likes this.
  19. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    Ahsoka promised ventress a full pardon. I hope she holds her promise and ventress gets a pardon from the jedi council. They owe something to Tano now.

I want to see the redeemed Ventress in the Jedi temple. There she can be put into a resocialization programm of the jedi order. Not participating on missions and also not allowed to have weapons for the first time. I want some interaction with Obi Wan. Ventress does not belong to the filth of the underworld. She sounded yearning when she talks about the Jedi "The Jedi are not that HOLY after all!", "You and your PRECIOUS Jedi", "Not everyone lives in a LUXIRIOUS TEMPLE on the surface.". Its becoming clear that she would rather live under the rule of the jedi than all alone in the underworld without sun.

Ahsoka needs to help Ventress back. I would love to see Ventress dying by defending younglings against Darth Vader. That would be a cool end.

20. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Let's hope she crashes this time.

21. Chainmail_Jedi

Chainmail_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 26, 2013
    heres to hoping it's the most graphic death on the show :D

Sitara likes this.
  22. klooney

klooney Jedi Master star 1

Jul 2, 2009
    I couldn't help but notice that both Ventress and Ahsoka finish out the last episode without their light sabers.

ninjaofthenight801 and Bliss000 like this.
  23. Chainmail_Jedi

Chainmail_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 26, 2013
    maybe Anakin will give Ventress hers for giving him the clue which saved his (former) Padawan's life.

24. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Ahsoka's other lightsaber the rolling around on the ground somewhere on Coruscant. Perhaps she'll go find it or Ventress will find it and keep it. I can't imagine Ventress going looking for Ahsoka just to give it back and I can't imagine Ashoka just giving it to Ventress even for the help.

25. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Erm, might this thread be constituted as a spoiler? The episode is only two days old, and "some" people around here get mad about unmarked spoilers outside of their proper thread.

klooney likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.