main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Rumor: Ep VII will focus on Solo child and grandchild

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by MrFantastic74, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    We learned that you need an experienced child actor and a director who knows how to handle them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

2. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Jeez, it shouldn't have taken TPM for anybody to know that.

3. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    I would say this is complete BS. Here's why: Disney/LFL is picking up the saga with the potential to keep it going beyond 9. There's no reason to jump to the story of the next new generation. Rushes the great potential storylines they have right now.

Again total BS!

Poo-Do, Darth_Pevra, Krueger and 3 others like this.
  4. Doug625

Doug625 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2012
    Nothing against the EU, but as far as the films go I say the EU does not even exist.. ..and all these rumors at this point are just rumors and nothing more.

5. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    You can get great child actors with shrewd casting and solid directing. Any fan of Game of Thrones could tell you that.

Doug625 and krtmd like this.
  6. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Yeah and it's a sad day when we can't have total faith in every random website who say they have "sources". [face_not_talking]

7. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    I agree totally. EU will be rewritten because I fully believe Chewbacca to be back which pretty much nullifies EU.

8. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    I have a source that says Darth Vader will return, Tattooine is destroyed, and Luke is the main hero. Trust me...I got sources ;)

VMeran and Krueger like this.
  9. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    By the end of the hour we will have at least five threads titled: Confirmed: Tatooine to be destroyed by Darth Vader in Episode VII!

DarthBreezy and Darth Claire like this.
  10. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    :eek: SPOILER!!!

[face_rofl]

11. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Yep and now the moment will be ruined for everyone who has read this thread. Oh well, now all we have to look forward to is when Luke takes out those three Super Star Destroyers while battling fourteen Rancors... oh crap, I should just shut up...

12. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Please, I'll be sitting in the theater telling everyone around me. I knew that was going to happen, when they ask why I'm not gasping in shock.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  13. jedimikey

jedimikey Jedi Padawan star 2

Oct 21, 2012
    Salt, yes.

It's a rumor. If true, then that's cool. Princess Allana and her pet nexu is a great character. Or, a grand daughter of Luke (probably not)? As for the big three (four, we can't forget Lando ;) ), I have stated that it is easier to have them play their characters as older than they actually are. It makes sense. Barring incurable diseases, humans in the SW galaxy routinely live 100-plus years.

It would be nice if D/LFL would release some solid information concerning a basic plot and some of the main characters.

14. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    That's not going to happen till we get a trailer or at least half way through production. We'll at least know who's been cast and names but there isn't going to be much that comes out for a bit yet.

15. Doug625

Doug625 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2012
    as silly as it would be to have Vader back...I have to admit, it would pretty damn cool to see Darth Vader back on the big screen in a new story.. Or at least his suit!

16. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    I think there are certain "phases" to these rumors. Right now we're in Phase 1. The phases are
    Phase 1: Pre filming rumors such as cast, crew, director, and basic plot points.
    Phase 2: Filming Rumors such as extra leaks, set photos, concept art and filmed scene descriptions.
    Phase 3: Marketing madness. It involves the interpreting, analyzing and speculating on officially released pictures, trailers, virals, ect. Also includes freaking out over reviews.
    Phase 4: After release speculation. This links back into Phase 1 where we're back at speculating what is going to happen and interpreting scenes different ways

Phase 2 and 3 are gunna be the worse so may the force be with us

17. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    No way, I think it would be cool to see how Yoda became leader of the jedi council!!!!!!!

18. run_luke_run

run_luke_run Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2004
    865 years of the process of elimination. o_O

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  19. DARTHSHAME

DARTHSHAME Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2003
    I like your scholarly approach to all of this. Great description. These phases certainly played out as you stated when we were looking forward to Episode III.

Darth Claire likes this.
  20. run_luke_run

run_luke_run Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2004
    My favorite phase is when the site starts getting littered with all the people that claim to know lots and lots of stuff, and go to great lengths just to get some sort of high out of the pseudo allegiance and attention they receive for a couple days. The good news? We're almost there...

21. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I like the phase where the 7NSA forum finally opens and I go and hide for a few years.

22. StormTrooper1776

StormTrooper1776 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2004
    Why would George Lucas get any say,he sold his franchise?

23. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    So, the whole ST could be based on Jacen's dying vision of Allana ruling over a united galaxy?

*yawns*

TreborSabreon likes this.
  24. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    If this rumor is true, this is how I predict they will make these movies:
    Jacen and Jaina are 20+ twins. With the help of their parents and Jedi Master Luke Skywalker they fight against evil. Then there's the whole "passing of the torch" thing. During adventure, Jacen falls in love with some woman. He will produce a child which we will see as a baby or toddler in Episode IX. Then the evil is defeated (someone dies, idk who). End

25. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002

We're already there - Supershadow links have been spotted int he EU thread...