main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phatdude1138

phatdude1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    I agree! (but I don't agree with the word "deserter", it's a little harsh ;) but I know what you mean). I'm also sure she will survive Order 66 (at least hoping), but for me, I'm more interesting HOW she finds out.

Remember we see it from Palpatine's and Vader's point of view "execute order 66..." But to the "public" Palpatine spun it as: "the war is over. The Separatists
    have been defeated, and the Jedi rebellion has been foiled. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning."

SO... When Ahsoka sees this news (maybe via holonet or from others), what does she think? Does she think the SAME Jedi that betrayed HER betrayed the Republic?!?! If she was to go back and investigate, she may be a target. I'm sure deep down inside she would deny that the Jedi would do something that outrageous, but maybe. Maybe she would seek them out.

Then again, if she's been doing her own thing, she might not go back. Interesting dynamic.

2. CaptainRex115

CaptainRex115 Jedi Padawan star 3

Jan 11, 2013
    Sorry I can't see the justification in murdering innocent little kids, no matter what race they are. Let me guess, the younglings at the temple deserved to get it too then? Either way, we haven't seen anakin's level rage in Ahsoka not by a long shot. To me she seems more like the perfect jedi. A mix between Anakin and Obiwan. I don't see her going darkside ever. Seriously though, what makes you think she would go dark side? Examples would be nice.

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Did they torture Anakin's mother to death?

But oh yeah, the old "if you think the Tusken men were wrong to torture Shmi slowly to death, you must be a racist" copout. And you pretend you want a serious conversation.

"Some examples would be nice," my ass. Based on what you have shown here, I'm sure you would take any examples I cited completely out of context to make your favored party look better. Especially since the Tuskens were just in the Tusken Day Care Center playing with their teddy bears and Shmi was at home cooking Anakin a nice dinner after he got back from his killing spree...oh, wait...

4. CaptainRex115

Jan 11, 2013
    ....The kids? Sure I can see the warriors. But the women and children? I really don't get it. I won't twist anything, I just really can't see any connection between Ahsoka and the Dark side.

5. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Too late.

6. CaptainRex115

Jan 11, 2013
  7. darkchrono

darkchrono Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    I seriously doubt Ahsoka will join the darkside. I think she will do precisely what she said she was going to do and that is sort things out on her own. She may come to think she made a mistake but you do have to remember that the person who told her she is making a mistake ends up turning into Darth Vader.

My issue is that her character does need a form of closure and I don't think that form of closure should be left to c cannon. Maybe they are setting things up for her to be in another show (who knows).

8. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Not sure what the Tusken Raider massacre has to do with this... Both parties involved were at fault, meeting violence with violence. What the Tuskens did was irredeemable, as was Anakin's retaliation.

But that is neither relevant to Ahsoka or to the thread.

9. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Nothing at all, but "look at the poor wittle innocent Tuskens" is always a fun punching bag, especially when one can throw in "if you think what the Tuskens did was wrong, you're a racist".

Which means he could have never possibly been right about anything before then.

Oh, wait...

I'm not saying that she definitely will turn to the Dark Side, but the idea that she "never" could do so because she's soooo much better than Anakin, Dooku, or anyone who ever has, is ridiculous.

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  10. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    Did Ahsoka ever have a vision of "Vader"? If so that would be awesome. Because when this new guy "Vader" comes on the scene and Ahsoka see's him for the first time she could have a crazy flashback to that vision.

11. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Given that Obi-Wan never had such a vision or saw that coming...no, it wouldn't.

fett 4 likes this.
  12. CaptainRex115

Jan 11, 2013
    What's with the racist thing? lol.. Killing kids is wrong, no matter what their parents did. how could someone not agree with this? [​IMG]

13. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    But Obi-Wan never went to that mystical force world with him ;) Or did he? I really didn't like those episodes :)

14. darkchrono

May 23, 2005
    Yeah he was there. It was Anakin, Ahsoka, and Obi Wan.

15. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I still say Darth Vader kills her! She finds out Anakin is Darth Vader and goes to redeem him and he decapitates her. Most depressing finale episode ever! Hell, I'd watch it! And I like her a lot too. But it would be tragedy of darth vader x a billion!

16. darkchrono

May 23, 2005
    If Vader kills her it won't be a part of the current cartoon. It will be part of a different series or movie.

17. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    Sadly I could see that happening, but I would totally be against it.

fett 4 likes this.
  18. darkchrono

May 23, 2005
    What about Vader killing her or Ahsoka being a part of a different series?

19. CaptainRex115

Jan 11, 2013
    No, that won't happen.... I really doubt it they wouldn't do that to Ahsoka

phatdude1138 likes this.
  20. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    I keep having this feeling the final episode arc of "the clone wars" will overlap with ROTS, only because I could only see Ashoka's story ending that way, but her getting bounced changes it around. Still I foresee TCW / ROTS finale-ish type thing happening.

21. darkchrono

May 23, 2005
    I honestly think Vader hunting her down would be a better ending to her character than her just living out the rest of her days as a regular joe.

22. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    If we never see her again, this is a fine ending for the character. Open ended, tragic yet vaguely hopeful. If she does pop up again, I think Vader vs. Ashoka is the most dramatic way to end it.

23. CaptainRex115

Jan 11, 2013
    How about neither of those? Something completely different is possible. Either way, there is no way they would have Vader kill Ahsoka in TCW, at least from my analysis. Thats wayyyyy too depressing and lets be honest, this is a kid oriented show and Ahsoka is meant to inspire young girls. They wouldn't put her down like that. I would be really upset if they did.

fett 4 likes this.
  24. darkchrono

May 23, 2005
    If they end her story now you will end up with c cannon authors thinking up their own ideas for her.

25. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    That would have been you calling me a racist for pointing out that the Tuskens tortured Anakin's mother to death and that maybe, just maybe, there was a bit more context to what happened on Tatooine than simply Anakin going on a joyride and killing Tuskens because they wore masks.

This was your response:

Implication: I suggested that the Tusken children deserved to die because they were Tusken. If that isn't labeling me a racist, I don't know what is.

Oh it would be, but probably not for the reasons you are thinking.

I don't want Ahsoka learning that Anakin is Vader before Obi-Wan and Padme do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.