main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC A Battle of Words {A War of Kings OOC Thread}

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by spycoder9, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Welcome dreven_Aarkanin nice to have you on board! :)

A mystical seer type character eh? Intriguing ;)

2. dreven_Aarkanin

dreven_Aarkanin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2010
    That too! Ha!

Maybe a little of both? Heh. Heh heh. Ha. Ha ha ha. I'm just waiting on Spy before I post. :D

Why thank ya'! *bow*

I'm excited. He's pretty fanatical, but I think he'll be a riot to play.
    Glad to be here! :D I thought Spy was just gonna turn me away at the door!

3. Lukes_Apprentice

Lukes_Apprentice Jedi Master star 3

Oct 15, 2008
    Talk about hard ack my brain it hurts things are getting intense. Heck I'm thinking I need some really good advice for Lord Cyrell.

4. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    HanSolo29 - I could literally hear the Queen saying that! Wow, it literally blows me away how similar she is to Queen Cersei of GoT, and yet she's so much more mentally capable of handling herself. Scary, when you actually think about it. ;)

Also, welcome all new players! :D

dreven_Aarkanin likes this.
  5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I really need to start checking this thread more often.

Thank you, spy! I appreciate that! :) I'm simply running with the character. As I told Trieste before, I have no prior knowledge of GoT - I've never seen a single episode. What you see with Emilia is purely my own creation and my own interpretation of how such a character would act. I'm glad you guys are enjoying it! As I said, it means a lot! :)

6. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    You mean that Emelia isn't half insane too? ;)

7. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Double post but...

AHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH! I JUST HAD AN AWESOME IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. :D

Also, I swear to people like JediMasterAnne that I am working on an update. But since everybody over in Elite League Limmie decided to go frigging insane on me and literally start blowing things up, I've kind of been putting out some fires as GM. Usually the whole weekly-scores-save-me-from-having-to-do-a-real-update-like-actual-GMs-like-@spycoder9 but when I actually do have a tag worth replying to, then it means I'm suddenly on the clock. :p

8. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Ummm...should I be worried?...
    I will keep patiently waiting, and am looking forward to it.

9. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    I'm not sure yet. At the moment it doesn't directly touch you...though you know how these things go. Butterfly flaps its wings in Brazil and you get a hurricane in New York.

10. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    This is all I have to say about that: :D

11. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Okay, so I was a little late getting to it but I finally finished the timeline for the rest of Mirwyth (Capital, Isles, and Desert) and just now sent it to spycoder. Hopefully it should be posted in the library thread before too long. :D

12. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Hi Amitarvind, did I miss when you joined the game?

13. Amitarvind

Amitarvind Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2013
    Not at all! Sorry, I didn't post here first. I was actually in the middle of digging for the OOC thread when I saw the alert, so thanks for tagging me!

I got talked into coming here by Splinter (*shakes his fist at him*).

So, to introduce myself, I'm a long time RPer. This is actually my first game in a long time since I got busy years ago. I last played over at im-chat.com, actually in a room that was set in feudal Japan, so Splinter thought I was particularly suited to playing Kojiro. (Strangely enough, my toon at IMC was also named Kojuro.)

I turn 29 this year. I have a wife and two very young children, so this format is much more suitable to playing than a chat game would be. I would say I've been roleplaying off and on since I was 13 with a variety of different games, including D&D (I miss 2nd Edition.)

greyjedi125 likes this.
  14. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Welcome! Introductions here aren't necessary, but I didn't see a character sheet and I just thought, "Oh, this is new...or am I going crazy?"

Amitarvind likes this.
  15. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    Awesome work on the timeline JediMasterAnne :) Wow, looks like the Isles has a bit of catching up to do lol

And Welcome Amitarvind :)

Nice to see the samurai duo back in action! :D

16. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Amitarvind likes this.
  17. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Lukes_Apprentice ...you're not coming to Lawrence's wedding? But...but...who's going to get us that electric carving knife that we put on the registry? :_|

18. Lukes_Apprentice

Lukes_Apprentice Jedi Master star 3

Oct 15, 2008
    Sorry I wanted to come, but war (enough said).

19. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    Well he may send the happy couple the tar covered heads of the enemy instead then :-S

Trieste likes this.
  20. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    What he said ;)

Also [JamaicanAccent] We like to take our time man, you got a problem wit' dat? I no think so. [/JamaicanAccent]

21. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Apologies, Jedi_padawan_leigh and Mitth_Fisto, I decided to forward the two of you for times sake. Just a slight nudge, as you two are basically the most behind schedule wise. :) Not saying that is a completely bad thing, as your story is very fleshed out. :D

22. witchdoctor07

witchdoctor07 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2007
    OH MY GERD!!! only a few more days and season 3 comes on!!![face_dancing]

23. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    I wonder if that's going to spur a huge revival in this game? Like 20 new players descending on it in utter madness.

24. witchdoctor07

witchdoctor07 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2007
    we shall see how this plays out, new players are good and all that when they kinda trickle in like i and a few other players, then it is managable, but a huge mob of new players, that could be a real problem. but like i said we shall see [face_thinking]

25. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    I always like getting more meat shields hopefully thrust between the Fair Groves and the Capital enthusiastic players. :)