main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phatdude1138

phatdude1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    Ha ha! And you know Gregor lost his memory again in the explosion!

Almost a running joke. Every episode something happens to Gregor and he loses his memory. [face_laugh]

The good news is if Gregor and Ahsoka hooked up, she wouldn't have to worry about him spilling the beans she used to e a Jedi, the poor guy wouldn't remember.

2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Ahsoka and Gregor... they really sound like an odd couple there. =b

3. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    Ahsoka should become a second david caradine and walking around and doing good things like saving cats from trees.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  4. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013

If Ahsoka ever appears in Episode 7, than i will puke and dump all of my Star Warsstuff right in the garbage can. :([face_sick]

5. cbagmjg

cbagmjg Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2006
    Good to see David's still "hangin'" around!;)

Too soon, too soon?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

6. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    Anyone dies. Hopefully Ahsoka too. I dont want her to become a running gag in Star Wars.

7. darkchrono

darkchrono Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    I think a lot of us had the feeling that Ahsoka leaving the order meant that she was going to survive the series. If they planned on killing her off they probably would of just kept her fighting along Anakin's side. If there is only going to be one more season of the clone wars (like I am hoping there is because I don't like it when series drag on forever but also I think it would be a good idea to end the series before Ep. VII comes out) it would make sense that Ahsoka might not have that much story left within TCW. They would have a lot of ground to cover with Anakin and Obi Wan in the final season so telling a separate Ahsoka storyline might just get in the way of the meat and bones of what is going on.

I'm hoping that Disney does plan on doing more television series though and that Ahsoka would be part of that. I don't want to see her in any movies nor left to tell in books. She was created for television and I think she should stay on television.

8. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    I agree, they wouldn't go through all this trouble to write her out just to bring her back to to kill her. It would be cruel joke to fans: "ha ha, we made you all cry by having Ahsoka leave the Order and her big tennis ball sized eyes dropped a tear down, then we hired that full orchestra to play the saddest music of all time! You thought at least she was going to survive Order 66 , but nope, we killed her! Ha ha!" Except for the few morbid people out there, there would be a lot of mad fans. The same fans trying to save TCW staffs jobs by writing letters to Disney.

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  9. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2013
    Is it possible to at least alter the thread so that the poll is gone and not reminding us of our failed attempts at guessing? and maybe changing the name? or would it have to be a completely different thread altogether? or is it all moot since the "Official Ahsoka" thread pretty much would accomplish the same goal?

phatdude1138 likes this.
  10. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    I'd be cool with a "thread merge" with the official Ahsoka thread. We just definitely don't want to lose everything we talked about this last week. I agree, the poll is irrelevant these days. I also am voting for a more optimistic title like "Options of Ahsoka's Future" or something like that.

11. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    A thread merge between this one and the Official Ahsoka thread would be a train wreck. Fun fact. When I merge threads Xenforo will try do it by time stamp and things will get really mixed up. Sucks. But it is what it is. I'ma leave these two threads the same. I don't think a name change is needed at this time.

12. Klingon Padawan

Klingon Padawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2013
    That's true, I think her character is a bit overrated. However, it would've been interesting if Anakin killed her during Operation Knightfall, similar to the Shaak Ti death scene.

I think this article is pretty interesting, as it talks about the different possibilities for Ahsoka's fate.

http://scifi.about.com/od/starwarstelevision/a/CLON_ahsokas-fate_2.htm

BW2 likes this.
  13. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    We don't know if Ashoka's written out yet, and we won't know until October. I think we need to wait and see before assuming she's done in TCW

14. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    E-Mails Between Master & Padawan About Ahsoka’s Decision (Star Wars Blog)

Seerow likes this.
  15. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
  16. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    This seems like it was written a while ago. Lets see.

1. Yeah, that's what most of us have been saying for atleast two year. She may not die direct in Order 66 now but she could still kick it.
    2. Expelled and tossed to the wolves. Check
    3.That just happened!
    4. Not likely now.
    5. Darkside could happen if Ahsoka falls into the depths of despair after leaving the order. She's feeling betrayed by everybody.
    6. Ahsoka was going to be knighted almost as an apology. Good for her walking out. If she goes back to the Jedi she'll probably become a knight.
    7. See number 3
    8. Hell no!
    10. Double hell no! I would punch a hole in my wall if that happened.

Klingon Padawan and BW2 like this.
  17. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    In sabotage Ahsoka was ordered to punch a hole into the enemy lines so the gunships could land. And now you punch a hole in your wall.

"The ways of the Force are mysterious."

18. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    [face_laugh]

No dave, a Jedi always tries to do the right thing, thats not make him or her a Sith...:rolleyes:

GGrievous likes this.
  19. TheMandalorian115

TheMandalorian115 Jedi Padawan

Mar 7, 2013
    I love how Ahsoka has so many threads.

20. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    I don't.

But I understand why right at this time she does.

21. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    She has two threads and was only the star of the finale arc of the season. -shrug.-

phatdude1138 likes this.
  22. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    And there would have been more, but every time I made one you closed it. ;)

23. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Don't play with me bro. =b

phatdude1138 likes this.
  24. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    After re-watching this episode again and then reading Filoni's answer to the above question, I'm really desiring more Asajj and Ahsoka interaction. Not a full on crime fighting team, but some good interaction. I don't want Asajj teaching Ahsoka the "dark side", but I could see her teaching Ahsoka on how not to be so gullible, and the nuances of the underworld. Basically the street smarts that Ahsoka had been shielded from living in he Temple all her life. Conversely, I think Ahsoka could teach Asajj how to be more compassionate. Just a thought.

QuangoFett likes this.
  25. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    "BUMPING" this thread in light of the recent news that TCW is cancelled/not airing.

I'm wondering if we will get more of Ahsoka in the remaining episodes, of if her real ending was her walking off to the sunset to become part of the EU.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.