main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC What's The Weirdest Thing a Significant Other Has Ever Said or Done to You?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Mortimer Snerd, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I'm not going to, because half of my weird stories involve illegal activities and the other half involve someone I'd rather not trash talk on here.

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Definitely not saying where my brain went...

Mortimer Snerd and Juliet316 like this.
  3. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Thinking about this question, so many things spring to mind I don't even know where to start. Up until last January I had a girlfriend who definitely takes the cake though. The whole mess reminded me why I prefer to be alone. It was a good reminder.

4. Jabbadabbado

Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 1999
    No, the context was an orgasm so intense, it reminded her of sex with her brother.

5. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Was this the clinical psychologist? :p

6. Jabbadabbado

Mar 19, 1999
    long before her. Granted she may have been faking incest and orgasms.

7. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Well, everybody fakes orgasms at one point in their lives... but faking sibling incest mid-orgasm is one of the more bizarre things I've heard.

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  8. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Emperor_Billy_Bob Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 9, 2000
    "everybody fakes orgasms at one point in their lives"

I can honestly say I never have.

9. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Prude.

Mortimer Snerd likes this.
  10. George Roper

George Roper Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    Was she one of those girls who wants their cake and someone to eat them out too?

Point Given and Ender_Sai like this.
  11. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
  12. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    lame.

13. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    JoinTheSchwarz -- which one was the weirdest of the things you've said to me? I can't remember...

JoinTheSchwarz likes this.
  14. Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost star 4

Dec 27, 2012
    So you could summarize it all in one word: beezel

15. Jabbadabbado

Mar 19, 1999
    I'm sorry to admit I've faked an orgasm before. With a condom on, it's not much of a challenge, even for someone like me without the slightest talent for acting.

16. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    And the Oscar goes to...

17. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Felix?

18. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    Set a fire in my flesh.

-JR :)

19. Mortimer Snerd

Dec 27, 2012
    I'd fake an orgasm too as I went completely limp from some dizzy chick that tells me her brother had done her...at quite possibly the worst possible time ever. No apologies necessary Jabba.

20. Jabbadabbado

Mar 19, 1999
    You're welcome. We strive to entertain.

21. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    I guess my own significant ex put me through many a ****ed up situation back in the day. It's been too long and thankfully the memory of those situations (and her in particular) has been suppressed well enough that I'd rather not dig up those old files.

22. Mortimer Snerd

Dec 27, 2012
    The definition of closure is probably hidden within the process of moving from anxiety to apathy.

23. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Emperor_Billy_Bob Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 9, 2000
    I've got 99 problems, but a ***** ain't one.

24. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    There was this one woman I dated a few years ago, we met via a friend of a friend who told me that she worked in insurance, I thought nothing of it at the time. We were talking and I asked her about her job after she had asked about mine. She told me that she had worked for a major insurance company here in town but was let go due to the recession and that her current job was a "Customer Satisfaction Assurance Agent". Puzzled, I asked her what all that entailed and who she worked for. After that came those four words which anyone who has watched Jerry Springer or Maury Povich knows all too well means that a bombshell is about to be dropped:

"Well, don't judge, but..."

She was a phone sex operator.

She told me that she wouldn't be surprised if I got up and walked out on her like other guys had done in the past. I didn't. I stayed and talked with her. I asked if she was alright with telling me about her job as I was genuinely curious, she obliged and told me about it for the better part of an hour. Needless to say, I learned a lot about all kinds of fetishes which I didn't know existed, what nights are busy and quiet for phone sex, which famous people she has spoken to (a Certain actor wHo wAs on a Rather welL lIkEd tv SHow EvEN though he is no longer on it...), and funny mishaps from her job.

Despite the sterotype, she wasn't huge and ugly looking, she did have some weight on her, but that was due to the fact that she was a single mom of a two year old and she was working on getting rid of the baby weight. Her job was something to keep a roof over her head and I totally understood that as she was constantly looking for something other than her current job. The other weird thing about her was that her ex-husband was in prison down in Alabama for double murder but was somehow expected to be released within 25 years. She was looking to marry and change her name ASAP which is why she moved a little faster in the relationship than I was wanting it to go.

The relationship ended amicably. I wish her well but there was just too much crazy in that relationship for it to last beyond a few dates at most.

Sith-Lord-Gunray likes this.
  25. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I don't really judge phone sex operators. It's a safe way to make a living without stripping.

Healer_Leona and harpuah like this.