main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends That Thing They Do - OCs Ben and Auryn Skywalker - silly one post

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthBreezy, Mar 8, 2013.

1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    That Thing They Do

A/N Ben Sky Walker is an OC, he is about 8 years old here, this makes Pem around 17, and Auryn around 5… Adult love through innocent eyes.

The sleepy blond little boy shuffled out of his bedroom, the shabby remains of a stuffed bantha dragging along behind him. Barely awake, he stumbled into the kitchen, and no sooner had he sat at the table, a bowl of warm mushy grains floated shakily towards him, then landed heavily on the table. He wrinkled his nose at the sight.

“Ma-mere said she’d make hot fruit cakes this morning and she’d be mad at you if she saw that, Ben-ben!” he grumbled. “Pappa said we can’t use the Force at the table anyway! Where is ma-mere?”

“Pappa came home last night, Ryn,” the dark haired boy said sagely, and his voice dropped to a conspiratorial whisper. “That means they’re doing It, so Pem’s gonna take us to lessons once she gets out of the fresher.”

“Doin’ what?” he asked around a mouthful of food.

Ben leaned over the table, his own first meal forgotten for the moment. “You know!” he said, his face eager. “That thing they do when their bedroom door is closed! When they keep saying each others names and stuff and sometimes they throw a ball around!”

“I haven’t ever seen a ball in their room.” Auryn replied, frowning. “But I thought they might have a baby shakk in there sometimes…”

Ben rolled his eyes. “Why would they have a baby shakk in there?”

Auryn took a drink of blue milk and shrugged. “It was something,” he admitted. His eyes grew wide. “Maybe even a grasser! What ever it was, it sure makes a lot of funny noises!”

“That’s them making those noises!” said Ben knowingly. “I think it’s a game that grown ups play. Even Pem plays it sometimes when that guy from the village comes over. It starts with them kissing each other –“

Kissing makes people make that funny noise?”

“Don’t be a drone-head!” Ben sighed in frustration. “Kissing is the first part! And then the guy touches a spot on a girl, and she touches him, and the noises start.”

“How do you know?” Auryn asked, disbelief written across his face.

“I saw Pem and that guy once – they were in her room and I walked by and then when she saw me, she slammed the door shut!”

Auryn’s mouth fell open. “Then what?”

Now it was Ben’s turn to shrug. “I don’t know, Mya came over and we went out to play, and when we came back he was gone, so it didn’t matter.”

“So you don’t know!” Auryn cried triumphantly. “Maybe it’s a game they play with droids sometimes?”

“Huh?”

“Not always,” Auryn continued. “Only because one night pappa said it might be fun to have Artoo holo it and ma-mare told him only the one time but she wanted to erase it right away, so I don’t know why she’d have Artoo there at all?”

“Maybe he didn’t want to play with ma-mare that night?” Ben added thoughtfully. “Or ma-mere wanted to watch pappa play by himself?”

“As long as they are out of there when we come home from lessons, I guess it don’t matter…”

Doesn’t matter, Auryn,” Pem corrected him as she walked into the kitchen, her long brown hair pulled back in a plait. “Aren’t you paying attention in your lessons? And what were you two grassers talking about?”

“Nothin’ I guess,” Ben replied, pulling on his coat, while Pem helped Auryn with his own. “Just how grown ups are funny with the stuff they do…”

2. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Love, love the innocence of these two... [face_love]

“That thing they do when their bedroom door is closed! When they keep saying each others names and stuff and sometimes they throw a ball around!”

[face_laugh]

3. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Oh my...out of the mouths of babes... I think I was gonna go scarlet and half wanted to cover my mouth.

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_rofl] [face_rofl] Serious riot!!!! [face_mischief]

5. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Well somethings gotta be making that thumping noise! ;)

Yeah, with Luke suggesting they holo it - I nearly died!![face_blush]

Thank you, M'dear! [face_devil]