main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    No orks as of the moment, the dwarves mostly come into play in Book 2, and there are a couple of trolls, but not too many.

2. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    That sounds like a professional blurb that you'd expect to see on the back of a book in the stores AkashKedavra_93! I hope it becomes a success :)

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  3. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Time to go get out the Wii, which I haven't played in ages, and play some Star Wars: The Clone Wars Lego :D

Sgt Crowfield likes this.
  4. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    If you don't play every level as Savage Opress I hate you

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Doesn't that have RTS elements? I've never been a fan of RTS. I do like the other LEGO SW games though. Indy though? Not as much. Harry Potter, OTOH, is a pretty good LEGO game.

6. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
  7. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    I wonder if we're going to get another Lego Clone Wars game? I know someone let slip they were making another LEGO SW game at Celebration, I think?

Wonder how they'd do the Mon Cala episodes?

8. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Damn. Now I know I've got to get myself my kids a Wii.

Lego Clone Wars sounds like a video game that even I could get into.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  9. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I wonder how good Lego Pirates of the Caribbean is. [face_thinking] It'd be interesting to see all those naval battles done in LEGO form.

10. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    Well, the Lego games are on 360/PS3 too, which are infinitely better gaming consoles. ;)

It was one of the weaker Telltale games IMO.

11. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I've been planning to get a console, maybe closer to their birthdays in May. I'll either be posting here or PMing several of you at once for advice.

I'll definitely need something that runs Minecraft and won't break the bank.

12. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    I dunno, I've played all three and despite great graphics, the 360 and PS3 just aren't the same as the Wii.

13. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    Lack of HD, lack of any great exclusives in the last three years (apart from Zelda), the control scheme being completely imprecise and the lack of any multi-platform games kills it IMO.

14. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Well I would be playing it now if I could finding two working batteries... I'm taking them out of other TV remotes, and those don't work, argh.
    Anyway, I thought the Indiana Jones Lego games were great, and the Pirates of the Caribbean one was also pretty good, but the Star Wars ones are always the best. I really do hope they bring out another Lego game for The Clone Wars with seasons 3-5, it'd be great!

Sgt Crowfield and 07jonesj like this.
  15. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Well barely any games even utilize the motion controls, so I don't have an issue on that front. I couldn't care less about HD. Super Mario Galaxy is a beautiful game and needs no visual enhancement.

But yeah, if multiplatform games are your thing, the Wii does fall short there.

16. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Mission successful, two batteries have been found.

eht13 likes this.
  17. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    I think Nintendo's lost touch with the hardcore gamer honestly. The Wii was lacking in relation to the 360/PS3 and the Wii U looks like it might be following the same trend.

Hopefully they'll get back on their feet and give us some great games - some new IPs would be nice!

18. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I prefer PS3 much more than Wii, I mean the quality is so much better, if I'd had PS3 when TCW Lego game had come out I would've probably gotten it for that.

19. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    LEGO: Star Wars was awesome. LSWII was better, and LSWIII was mind blowing. LEGO Indy was pretty damn good. I really can't wait for LEGO Marvel

20. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Oh yeah, Lego Marvel, now that will be a good one! I hope they follow The Avengers storyline.

21. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Goddamn daylight savings. It's bad enough that I have a midterm tomorrow afternoon and I've been covering two people's shifts at work this weekend, but I have to lose an hour's sleep as well?

22. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I've been sick since Wednesday. Not a weekend for me to lose an hour of sleep.

And I hate daylight savings even on a good day.

23. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Evening ladies.

I'm Garrus Vakarian. Codename: Archangel. All-around turian bad boy and dispenser of justice in an unjust galaxy.

Also I kill Reapers on the side.

And you are?

Sgt Crowfield and Mia Mesharad like this.
  24. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    I thought you were Barris not Garrus.

25. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Ok, Lego game is good so far, except the graphics are ****, last time I played it I thought they were alright, but it doesn't matter. And wth, I can't destroy a Super Battle Droid when I'm a Clone Trooper...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.