main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 6/ Bonus Material Discussion (Spoiler Free)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by InterestingLurker, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainRex115

CaptainRex115 Jedi Padawan star 3

Jan 11, 2013
    Follow your own advice. Just because you don't like the direction the show has been going in that means kill it and end it? and that it can't go in a direction you like? Talk about absolutes....

2. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Ah yes, head off the discussion. At least you aren't telling me to prove my point because you don't have anything to back up your statements.

3. Redfivee

Redfivee Jedi Master star 2

Sep 28, 2008
    Way to go Disney.Just cancel everything that fans love about SW.I'll give you the 3-D releases,but cancelling TCW,putting on hold 1313 {AKA Cancelling it at a later date} and you can bet your asses there will be NO live action series set in the underworld.You can kiss DeTours from ever seeing the light of day {not too sad about that one to be honest,it looked dumb}.Also all you Dark Horse fans get ready to say goodbye {I SWEAR TO YOU THIS WILL HAPPEN}.Disney clearly wants NOTHING to do with the prequel era and apart of me understands that.The OT is so beloved and PT is really hated by most people,but at least let TCW finish its run and dont punish all the real fans who have loved it since the beginning.
    Lets just hope we get it as a Bluray/DvD set and they let the production team finish what they started...if they dont I think an uprising should happen and we should all let Disney feel the true power of the force.

4. darth_mccartney

darth_mccartney Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 3, 2008
    Well that's blatantly not true...!

CaptainRex115 likes this.
  5. Redfivee

Redfivee Jedi Master star 2

Sep 28, 2008
    Well popular opinion is that the PT sucks...I personally love the PT but I won't deny that others dont.

darthbarracuda likes this.
  6. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    LOL. Please, don't embarrass yourself by spouting nonsense about, "vocal minorities." Seriously, it gets old fast.

7. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I imagine seasons 6 and 7 will be released. It would make sense to keep us interested until 2015, no?

darthbarracuda likes this.
  8. CaptainRex115

CaptainRex115 Jedi Padawan star 3

Jan 11, 2013
    Not true... Sure among trolls on the internet it would seem like theyres a lot of PT hate. In reality they're was a whole generation of star wars fans spawned by the PT, who were/are too young to be going around voicing their opinion on messaging boards......and lets be real here, without the PT we probably wouldnt be here right now on this forum, in my case i wouldnt forsure

darthbarracuda and JasonW like this.
  9. darth_mccartney

darth_mccartney Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 3, 2008
    What?! I don't understand why people think there is a lot of hate for the PT. There is SO much love out there for it! Granted, most people I know rate The Empire Strikes Back above the PT, but the The Phantom Menace and Revenge of the Sith are just as good (if not better) than Return of the Jedi, and even the relatively weak Attack of the Clones is FAR more fun and exciting than the turgid, slow paced borefest that is A New Hope.

JasonW and CaptainRex115 like this.
  10. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    Couldn't find a picture/sketch from the scene where he actually said that line?

11. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    I'm lazy

12. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    That clip made everything worthwhile... wow...

13. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    Hopefully they wrap things up well.

14. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    They better wrap up the Maul Story or imma be one angry camper :mad:

15. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Cyborg Trench? WTH..

16. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    I wonder what caused Tup to prematurely execute?

17. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Those two new Jedi were cool, Neti or Ishi Tib or whatever they were.[/quote]

18. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Do you think Order 66 might end up having something to do with Darth Maul? Sidious' "I've got plans for you" has me wondering.

19. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    No, Order 66 is a command for the Clones lol not for Maul :p.

20. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
    Why is this thread here? We already have a Season 6 thread.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  21. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    The OP made this thread when the cancellation rumours began en masse.

So to answer your question directly, this thread should be merged or locked IMO.

Coric likes this.
  22. darthbarracuda

darthbarracuda Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 4, 2012
    Exactly. I love the OT and all but the PT has a lot more interesting characters and stories. The OT seems to have a bunch of respawned Palpatines and negligible power hungry Moffs. And don't start on the Vong.

23. darthbarracuda

Nov 4, 2012
    So I'm betting you all got the news:

http://starwars.com/news/a-new-direction-for-lucasfilm-animation.html

They aren't making any more episodes for Cartoon Network (honestly don't care I only have 12 channels on TV and watch all the episodes online anyways...)

But it seems like they are making a sixth season. They never really came right out on it though...

If they cancel the show...screw you disney (I'll still go see your upcoming SW movies)

24. darthbarracuda

Nov 4, 2012
    The news said that a possible animated show will touch on an era previously untouched by any SW movies...I'm assuming that's the gap between Episodes III and IV...after the Order 66 fiasco and whatnot. How long was that gap again?

25. darthbarracuda

Nov 4, 2012
    I take back what I said about Season 6. Doesn't look like it's gonna be a sixth season. Just "bonus content" or whatever that means...
    :(
    I knew this would happen some day.
    Anyways, I hope that the other speculated animated show is made by the same dudes who made TCW. Maybe bring in some of the old characters, like Ahsoka again or something. I liked having Ahsoka in the show (except for the first season when she was just annoying...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.