main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation In this thread, please fabricate "scoops" for Episode 7-9!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by BigAl6ft6, Dec 15, 2012.

1. furcifer

furcifer Jedi Master star 2

Jun 30, 2004
    An evolutionary relative of Yoda's species will be revealed.
    They have big ears and can fly. Their species won't be
    named in the films, but a Blu-ray commentary will reveal
    their non-canonical nickname "Dombu" (pun on Dumbo).

2. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    The Millennium Falcon will have a built in computerized female voice named Sandy, and Chewie and Han will develop a love triangle with it.

DarthRelaxus, BigAl6ft6 and Ryus like this.
  3. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    ^That would be their GPS... or Galactic Positioning System

4. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Galactic Positioning System: Are going to fly me all the way to Dantooine or are you just going to touch me in Alderaan places Captain Solo?

5. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Every single character's voice will be digitally raised higher so they sound younger and can attract a younger generation.

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    The first film will incorporate unused footage from Clone Wars Season Six to save money...

Lazy Storm Trooper likes this.
  7. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    It'll be found footage too with lots and lots of shaky-cam and whiny stupidity.

8. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Dont worry JJ Abrams will cover it all up with lense flare and a Benedict Cumberbacth voice over ;)

9. Darth Downunder

Darth Downunder Chosen One star 6

Aug 5, 2001
    Just announced: Seth Rogan to be the voice of a friendly midichlorian who aids Luke. Star Wars' first microscopic character!

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  10. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013

That's some naughty GPS...

11. Anakin's Daddy

Anakin's Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Aug 13, 2002
    I just found out from a reliable source that Darth Maul goes into hiding at the end of the Clone Wars and is back as the main villain in the new trilogy!!!

12. bluemilkcheesypuffs77

bluemilkcheesypuffs77 Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 5, 2012
    I'd like to position my galactic system into her...

13. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    George Lucas just sent a self-destructing message that says "What have I done? Mickey is currently keeping me in a Disney Princess furnished dungeon. I've made a huge mistake. PS - Lando is Darth Plagueis".

DarthBreezy, lbr789 and DarthRelaxus like this.
  14. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Wes Anderson and Owen Wilson are writing the screenplay.

Oh wait that would be awesome. I love Wes Anderson.

15. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    I overheard Lucas and Abrams having lunch and laughing that Episode 7 will start with countless Ewoks dying as the second Death Stars debire falls out of orbits, yet no Jedi senses a disturbance in the force.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  16. Darth Dru

Darth Dru Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2013
    My predictions - A greater evil than the Sith will be the new main antagonist in the Sequel Trilogy. I suspect we will be introduced to the Star Wars equivalent of "the Devil", the ultimate evil in the Star Wars universe, and the original reason for the "Great Fall" which led to the rise of the darkside/Sith way back when. A long forgotten ancient evil resurfaces (but not a Sith or dark jedi per se) wielding a new weapon called a "dark saber". We will be filled in on a story from the ancient past for the basis of a new adventure that comes full circle. Anti-midichlorians and the Kaiburr crystal may play a role in the main plot. I predict a possible cameo-return of Palpatine in spirit form, and a first time appearance by Darth Plagueis in spirit form as well. An appearance or two of Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Yoda in spirit form as well. Mace Windu makes a cameo reappearance in some form. Perhaps even the introduction of a new kind of force user (perhaps from outside the SW galaxy) and a being made of pure midichlorians. This trilogy will not be about any one particular character's fall and redemption per se, but rather the ultimate and final fulfillment of the prophecy as a whole. The Skywalker story comes full circle. Perhaps a SW eschatology of sorts. There will be 2 major story arcs/plot lines in this trilogy that come together in Ep9, as well as a third that will set the stage for a major spin off(s). Character-wise - Luke is basically the new Obi-Wan, except a lot more powerful. Leia and Lando have high ranking leadership positions in the New Republic. Solo is retired after having served as a high-ranking General in the New Republic military's quashing of the remnants of the Empire. If Chewbacca makes a return, he will die heroically in this trilogy. Solo may or may not die as well. The main protagonists will be Luke (at least in Ep 7, and probably in spirit form in 8 & 9) and Luke's son, as well as Han and Leia's kids (and possibly grand kids going into Ep 9). We'll be introduced to a few new Jedi and non-jedi supporting characters as well. We may get the death of Jar Jar and the introduction of a new 3rd droid comic relief character due to GL's quirky sense of humor. I see the ST beginning 40-50 yrs after RotJ, but possibly as little as 20-30 yrs, and the story spanning another 20-30 yrs further. Overall i see Ep 7 as being a mashing of eps 1, 2, & 4 in atmosphere and tone, Ep 8 will by far be the darkest of the entire saga (even more so than RotS & ESB combined), Ep 9 will truly be the most unique of the saga, and will be at least half dark, leaving watchers genuinely wondering what will ultimately happen by the end. I also foresee a jaw dropping mind blowing twist/surprise in this saga, one for the SW history books so to speak. We may be introduced to a larger vision of the star wars universe as a whole than just "the galaxy" far far away, and this theme may play into the story arc. Any remaining questions one has regarding major plot points in the saga thus far will likely be addressed and answered in this saga. Don't be too surprised if this trilogy drifts slightly from the traditional SW formula in the sense that it may make use of flashback & dream sequences, as well as new elements of story telling at times for lack of a better term, and a running time of possibly as long as 3 hrs each, things that Lucas preferred to stay away from in the past. This trilogy will definitely take SW in a new direction for the future as it looks at the larger picture.

Just for kicks, has anyone considered that maybe Yoda and Obi-Wan were both already dead by Episode 4? Think about it, they were the only Jedi who's bodies seemingly disappear upon their 'death'. Perhaps they were both in a limbo state because of their failure with Anakin, and their need for atonement. Their spirits could only find peace and be released through the fulfillment of their destinies with the prophecy and their personal atonement with the force through Luke.

"A prophecy that misread could have been" - Yoda.

17. Darth Dru

Darth Dru Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2013
    ...I also see Ep 7 as the "torch-passing" episode by the end, but Luke will have a major role in all 3 movies (physical eps 7-8 and/or spirit form eps 8-9)

18. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    This just in - E7 will be a mass of Fannon induced Text in order to try to please everyone. The extened Blue Ray will be 'Choose Your Own Adventure'....

lbr789, BigAl6ft6 and DarthRelaxus like this.
  19. Darth_Zidious

Darth_Zidious Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2001
    Darth Vader will be revealed as the author of "Chocolate Rain".

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  20. Lord Tuvitor

Lord Tuvitor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    They want Michael Bay to direct Episode IX because they are going to have a Star Forge that creates a fleet of Death Stars to kill all life in the galaxy. It's a KotOR tie-in and everything. The Force Ghost of Revan and the Force Ghost of Anakin Skywalker will team up to defeat Colonel Dubious and Darth Bummer (Lobot, after he kills his master, Darth Smooth aka Lando)

21. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Many Bothans died to tell me many Bothans die in the movie but they just hired the ASPCA to help them fight this from happening.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  22. Revenge of the Dak

Revenge of the Dak Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 27, 2012
    Dak'll be back! I know it!

Leave Baltimore out of this (I live there, they'll cut you)

It will end in a blaze of glory!

23. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    OT cast only signed on for one film

wait...that might actually happen

24. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    The OT cast accidently signed on for 5 more Trek movies.

25. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    JJ Abrams wants Samual L Jackson to be hired as Mace Windu for episode VII, but hasnt told him yet they're going with a secret second script without him in it. They're hiring him just to post fake spoilers online and fool the fans.

lbr789 likes this.