main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Return of the Forgotten Ones OOC/Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Skywalker_T-65, Dec 4, 2012.

1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    O. M. G.

:oops:

See this is what happens when you play two Jedi characters in two separate games where they BOTH happen to be on Tython.

Ugh. How... embarrassing. Oh well I'll still provide the visuals for the place. Nice place, though the visuals will be 3,000 years out of date since I imagine the Jedi have built upon the temple since then. Just be a good reference for anyone that wants to use it.

2. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I was wondering what was going on :p

Rebecca_Daniels likes this.
  3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/6ecxx0uhz0s3/n/Tython_zip

Tython.zip 82 MB 200+ jpgs inside.

Let me know if you have trouble downloading the zip file.

Have almost the entire planet captured. Any place that has a "red force-field" is just a phased zone that requires a quest to enter otherwise there is no block to the rooms/caves. The last image of the two caves with force fields are class quest zones and I could not enter. There is one more section of Tython but blocked due to that. I will get those later since it requires that I start a Jedi Consular or Jedi Knight to get through it. The section missing is called The Forge and it's where the older lightsabers were made.

For you Chewbacca89, I took some images of cave entrances to pick from for your Sithly lair ;)

The one cave that is in the folder The Forge Remnants is actually a tunnel. The cave in the The Ruins of Kaleth is an ancient archive dating back to the Force Wars, that as of present day, is broken and all data lost except for one piece that the hero saves.

Took some images of the local fauna as well.

In the Jedi Temple, on the map, the places called "Temple Market" and "Cantina" are actually the armory and refectory respectively. Also in the Jedi Temple I could not get a visual of the High Council Chamber due to it requiring a quest to gain admittance, but I can tell you just simply visualize a circular chamber with a round table and the council seats around said table. I will try and get an image of it later. The High Council Chamber is located on Level 2 between the Temple Hanger and the other large, rectangular room which looks like a training combat salon but is actually another hanger.

Because the game takes place 3,000c. years before TPM the maps and visuals of the planet will be very much out of date. The Jedi will no doubt have built upon the complex since then. Any items and/or supplies seen in the visuals is likely not going to be there or will be ruined in present day since, after all, the Jedi had abandoned the place. As for the ancient war droids in the Ruins of Kaleth, I do not know if the Jedi have dealt with them in between the game and Ruusan. The droids were considered very dangerous and very deadly and were programmed to protect the ruins from all threats, which unfortunately included the Jedi.

Because this is a video game these images come from, the exterior of the temple looks like it has more chambers and I imagine from an in-universe architecture map's perspective there are more rooms and chambers than the game provides. For example, the game does not have an infirmary (Healer's Ward) built into the Temple, you'd think the Jedi would build such a room. So, imo, pretend there is one that we just don't see in the video game since it's irrelevant to said game or the Jedi built it later (after all when this Temple was built it was built right after Coruscant fell to the Sith, so I imagine the Jedi are still adding on).

On a side note:

If these images get you interested in the game to have a better look at Tython, even the Jedi Temple on Coruscant and other beautifully done worlds, but are wary to pay a subscription, be happy to know that it is now Free-to-Play and does not require a sub. Sub gives you extra and very convenient features that FtP does not. Like Facebook games, you can also purchase special in-game money to unlock sub features.

BLemelisk and Chewbacca89 like this.
  4. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    Well, I got a post up! :p

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  5. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    I play SWTOR, right now I'm mostly on the Sith side but I have a few jedi too.

What server are you guys on anyway?

*coughs*gettingofftopic*coughs*

6. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I would advise you to not get off topic.

7. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    Indeed, other places and times and all that.

8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Yuul, I'm on Jedi Covenant and the Shadowlands. Mitth'ra'nirovu is my main on Shadowlands, Empire side, Bounty Hunter. Yàn or Yán (cant remember which a it is right now) is my main on Jedi Covenant, Republic, Jedi Consular.

Sky, when can we get an idea of what we have at the Temple? In terms of stored supplies that the Karana might have set up for us in carbonite (only real way to preserve it), power sources, working equipment etc. I mean Chewie there gets this fully decked out Sithly lair and we got a ruined temple. Karana had gotta set something up for us. Right?

9. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Yep. Just none of us have happened to go near a storage room yet. I'm planning on having Sule look around in then next update to show (at least some of) what's left.

10. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    That's how I roll :p

11. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    I'm going to try and get a post up later on today, I made myself a little too merry at the Philadlephia Saint Patrick's Day parade yesterday :D

12. BLemelisk

Aug 19, 2003
    To quote our GM, sorry for the double tap :p, but my post is up. I tried to include as many players as I could on my guy's own path, and Yuul and Zeltron, I don't think you're in the room with the Healer right now, so I assumed it was just the three of them in there.

13. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    I'm the "common enemy" for you to rally against? Thanks :p

14. BLemelisk

Aug 19, 2003
    Haha, you're aiding and abetting our antagonist. Once my guy finds out about this Nemo fella I'm sure he'll readjust his views. :p

15. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Readjust? Let me ask you this. Has Noro hurt anyone? Has he used any dark side powers? Has he "captured" the enemy in a confined area? Just food for thought...:p

BLemelisk likes this.
  16. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Deception is the way of the Sith :p

17. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    Help I don't know what to post other than 'Filyn nods and agrees with everything said and does nothing' :p

I probably shouldn't be trying to post after 3am but whatever.

BLemelisk did Vessan pass our trio + unconscious one? Sorry not sure about the tag is all

18. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    No, BLemelisk, we aren't in the same room.

19. BLemelisk

Aug 19, 2003
    Rebecca_Daniels, I threw the tag out there in case you or who you're with stumble onto this "healing in progress"

Also, The_Zeltron, I thought so, just keeping tabs on where we're all at.

EDIT: Chewbacca89 Vessan definitely isn't anti-Noro, just anti-Noro attitude :p

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  20. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    Okay, cheers. 3am confusion ;)

I'll leave my post until tomorrow (so that it actually makes sense) but if The_Zeltron or Genet-Cabur Kyramud would like to move before that just assume she's following/helping :)

21. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Perhaps the attitude is a facade and he is really quite sweet?

BLemelisk likes this.
  22. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
  23. Shereshoy Cabur

Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 2, 2013
    I'm in the same boat haha, go ahead and make a post The_Zeltron and off of that I should be able to come up with something to add to the story.

24. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    Alright, I'll do that tomorrow. Gotta head to bed soon. :p

25. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Well I posted, and finally am moving back to the temple, I wracked my brain with things to find and doand got little for it. I do not have a clue who to tag so I left that vague.

Hopefully he will find his way, and the laundry list of things you guys are setting up for him to fix before he even has a bite to eat :p