main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canderous and Cade's Crazy Cantina: a shiny new fanfiction social thread!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Commander-DWH, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I can't say anything about it. Natural childbirth...no way! I want my epidural! That's like my dentist asking if I want to forgo the novacane and have a natural root canal. o_O

2. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I've heard it's worse, mostly because it's constant and lasts longer.

3. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Let's not upset TrakNar. I am sure that is the last thing she wants to hear.o_O

4. LexiLupin

LexiLupin Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 27, 2011
    Let's also not upset the pregnant lady... :p

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  5. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Anyone want dinner? 48oz sauce, 2lbs Mushrooms, 2lbs ground beef, about 4lbs of cheese...

[​IMG]

LLL likes this.
  6. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    YOU HAD ME AT 4 POUNDS OF CHEESE.

TrakNar likes this.
  7. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Pregnancy lasts 9 months. :p

DarthBreezy... my mouth is watering. I make a great cheesy garlic bread that'd go great with that. :D

DarthBreezy likes this.
  8. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    ACK! I can't eat things like that (although I want to). You truly are Sith DarthBreezy! [face_shame_on_you]

9. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Mmmm. Cheesy garlic bread. Dammit you guys! I'm going to have to actually make dinner tonight instead of surviving on Kraft Dinner - it's Canada's true delicacy.

Alexis_Wingstar likes this.
  10. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I'm going to have to double it next time - between myself, my roomie and the obligatory 'Lasagna tax' (1/4 MUST be sent over to 'himself') it already has a huge dent in it...

11. Bale

Bale Jedi Master star 4

May 9, 2005
    It looks much better than the sausage flavored salt lick we had for dinner.

12. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    That sounds disgusting. :(

My kids are easy to feed. They want Hamburger Helper, Chicken Soup, or Campbell's Chunky Beef stew over rice. I tried to make fancy meals and they won't eat it.

13. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    It's a day off today and I'm going to see Les Mis one last time on the big screen. I'm also possibly going to a party tonight for former female missionaries (the former referring to the missionaries, not to the female). Even though girls have been missionaries for 115 years as of April 1, they're still not all that common. At most, out of 300 missionaries in my area of California, we had 40 girls and only 14 of those were Spanish-speaking. When I was in the training center, there were 300 girls out of 2000 missionaries there. So it's a nice little natural clique.

14. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    I have yet to see Les Mis for the first time. I'll have to wait 'til it's on DVD.

15. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    I had some old guy in a brand-new Bentley nearly hit my car in the parking lot of a dollar store today. My car's a Mercury Topaz worth around $400. (For those of you in Europe, that's about 267 pounds or 308 Euro.) My car is worth less than the monthly taxes on his car, whyyyy?

16. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Why is a guy with a Bentley at a dollar store? My husband wanted to buy a used Bentley, but I said no. He is still grousing about that and it was twenty years ago. It didn't work! He just wanted to be able to tell people he owned one.

17. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Nice cars are rarities around here - waaaay to many potholes. Besides, I live in redneck hell. Everyone would rather spend 80,000 on a huge truck.

18. Bale

Bale Jedi Master star 4

May 9, 2005
    Because he spent all of his money on the car!

DarthBreezy and Jedi_Lover like this.
  19. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    I did see a lot of expensive cars in Dubai. Hummers, Mercedes, Rolls Royce, Ferari's and Lamborghini's and Bentley's of course. Gas is cheap there and costs less than the same amount of water

20. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Well, considering where Dubai is, I'm not surprised.

21. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    I saw a lot of awesome old cars, some quite expensive (when they were made in like 1950), during my time in Havana.

22. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    I spent three days with my niece and nephews and even gave some art lessons! My niece has her green belt check next week, so I'll be going over again. I'll also get to check on Mabel, their kitty who may end up moving in with me. She has ear mites, though, and really bad dry skin that she had scratched open. Poor Mabel...

23. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Poor Mabel. :( My kitty's chin is going bald. I have no idea why and I can't take her to the vets myself as it's too far away. I hope it's not old age related as I luffs my kitty. :_|

24. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Mama Kitty of "go to" fame had that problem. Every now and then, she'd lose hair on her chin. But, it would grow back within a few months. Didn't seem to bother her.

25. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Poor Mable. My kitty is doing fine. Her hair from when they had to shave her for the stitches has finally started to grow back.

Also, I hate where I live. We are supposed to get 20 cm of snow overnight (thats about 8 inches)... but we have already gotten half that and it's only 8:30. Someone pity me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.