main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cad Bane does he contradict the EU

Discussion in 'Literature' started by fett 4, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Maybe TCW got cancelled because Cad Bane contradicted Disney?

Are Duros incompatible with mice?

2. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Ha ha lol. Very true. I'm just surprised its still going. Besides I posted it after someone said does he contradict X-Wings. Getting away from the topic or does X-Wings fall under the EU banner so they might as well contradict Cad Bane as well.

Starkeiller likes this.
  3. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    If Corran Horn can ****** an Otter...

Addie edit: Little vulgar.

Starkeiller and Cad Bane like this.
  4. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012

Moving on!

Starkeiller and Cad Bane like this.
  5. Cad Bane

Cad Bane Jedi Knight

Mar 10, 2013
    There has been so many great posts here that I can't reply to them all...

But now I must go on a tangent and wonder this:

When Corran was teaching Valin about the space birds and the space bees, do you think he told him about the time he got it on with a Space Otter?

"Well, son, there was the time that I got it on with a Selonian. Let me tell you: once you go furry, you have a hard time coming back."

"..."

And you know he wouldn't let it go. Oh no. He'd go on into graphic detail. Then he'd randomly bring it up. "Son, are you using protection? Don't do what I did with that hot Selonian!"

This later on ended up being the true reason of why he went wacko in Outcast. He just used Abeloth as a convenient excuse. Years and years of him having that image of his father banging a Space Otter and him never dropping it.

What this has to do with Cad Bane contradicting the EU? Absolutely nothing at all.

Starkeiller and cdgodin like this.
  6. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    Here is what i want to know.......does the cancellation of TCW contradict Cad Bane?

Starkeiller likes this.
  7. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    Yes and Cad Bane contradicts the cancellation of TCW... [face_hypnotized]

Starkeiller likes this.
  8. Zorrixor

Sep 8, 2004
    Cad Bane is Duros and Duros still exist so TCW contradicts Cad Bane, yes.

Starkeiller likes this.
  9. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    But if he is Duros and I am human does that contradicts the EU or TCW? And if a Muun is Duros does that contridict real life?

Starkeiller likes this.
  10. Red.Two

Red.Two Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 25, 2012
    "We must remember that art is art. Well, on the other hand water is water isn't it? And east is east and west is west. And if you take cranberries and stew them like applesause
    they taste much more like prunes than rubarb does." --Groucho Marx, "Animal Crackers"

Starkeiller likes this.
  11. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! None of this makes sense. If Cad Bane lives on Csilla, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Starkeiller, jSarek and CooperTFN like this.
  12. Random Comments

Sep 25, 2012
    [​IMG]
    Cad Bne has never stated, implied, suggested, or attempted to pass himself off as having lives on Csilla, nor has he ever been there or stated that he has.
    He's Duros.

Starkeiller likes this.
  13. Zorrixor

Sep 8, 2004
    But because all Duros are a flow-walking Chiss, there is a good chance that the Chiss that became Cad Bane and every other Duros originally originated from Csilla.

Starkeiller likes this.
  14. Random Comments

Sep 25, 2012
    Lies! Slander! Speciesist!
    Distinguished Judge, I request that you have this being removed from the premises or at least held in contempt of court!

Starkeiller likes this.
  15. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Of course he's Duros. That's the point - why would a Duros - a nosesless, earless Duros from the planet Duros, want to live on Csilla with a bunch of near-human Chiss? Now think ablout that. It does not. Make. Sense!

16. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    [​IMG]

This is Chewbacca. He's a Wookiee from Kashyyyk. Now, you must all be wondering, what does that have anything to do with Cad Bane being a Duros? I'll tell you what, nothing! It does not make sense! You must admit that Cad Bane, does he contradict with the EU!

Starkeiller likes this.
  17. Random Comments

Sep 25, 2012
    Exactly.
    My client, Cad Bane, has been seriously harmed, both mentally and financially, by these ridiculous allegations the prosecution continues to put forward. Whether or not he is a contradiction to a series of novels, games, comics, and the entire European continent is the matter for which this trial is taking place, and I will not have my client so horribly insulted and treated so poorly as this.
    He's Duros, and should not, nay, will not be insulted by Imperial propagandists who believe all so-called "aliens" are the same as each other, and are lower class citizens.
    And please keep witnesses focused on the present trial. We do not require distractions and evasions regarding Wookiees from Kashyyyk and their Shyrriwook language.
    Thank you.

Starkeiller likes this.
  18. Lugija

Lugija Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2009
    I want to be a witness!

Dear lords and ladies and gentlemen. Last week, when I was walking out from the Ithorian District, I heard something from a dark alley. It was this bounty hunter Cad Bane. He dropped on top of a Duros, and they fought for a moment, until Bane said... I'm not really sure, I think it was "Dead will do, then" and burned the Duros with his flamethrower. I almost saw it all, but a group of Ithorians blocked my way. Then Bane took the body and flew away, but I got a good look of his face, and compared it with this Duros he had just murdered. And they looked just the same. So sirs and sirettes, I'm confirmed that Cad Bane is really Duros, and he should be released from all charges.

Starkeiller likes this.
  19. Random Comments

Sep 25, 2012
    [​IMG]

Lies! Propaganda! Rumormongering! Cad Bane is Duros, and he is alive, so no one died, and you cannot be confirmed!
    And no one called you to the witness stand. Dismissed.
    Unless, of course, someone was messing with Spaarti technology again...

Starkeiller likes this.
  20. Red.Two

Red.Two Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 25, 2012
    Works for me. Let's all get drunk.

Wait, so he's Duros, but Cad Bane does he contradict the EU has been answered, or Chiss?

Starkeiller likes this.
  21. R_Zion

R_Zion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 2004
    My dear Litizens, I would like to propose a new theory...

Cad Bane is NOT, in fact, a Duros from Duro but instead... a Yuuzhan Vong advance scout wearing a Gablith masquer and a really cool hat.

22. Random Comments

Sep 25, 2012
    Perhaps, if we're suggesting masques, he is infant wearing a...
    Freaking sweet hat?

Starkeiller likes this.
  23. instantdeath

instantdeath Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 22, 2010
    Look at the silly monkey.

Starkeiller likes this.
  24. Random Comments

Sep 25, 2012
    What monkey?

Starkeiller likes this.