main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    This arc is just going to be a big story on Fives trying to find out how Tup turned evil and probably involve less of Trench

2. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    I have the feeling that a huge gulf of mistrust will develop between Fives (who will defend his brother, if not Tup's actions) and the red tentacle-headed Jedi (who seeks retribution for her sister's death). Rex is still around, and so is Anakin, so it would be interesting to see what position they take.

Seerow likes this.
  3. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Bonus points if awesome red-head Jedi (that's an accurate statement!) kills Tup, Fives and Rex. :p

Kix lives.

4. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    [face_hypnotized]

5. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Why? ;.;

We don't get anywhere is everyone dies in five minutes and the show is over.

6. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I found a sad but humorous analogy on a fan blog regarding the new "bonus materials" clip, compared to the end of the series:

That clip that Filoni introduces at the end of the video, ‘The Future of Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ maybe even sums up some of the mood of the show’s staff for me. We have the Jedi and clones moving in against the droids, with Fives even proclaiming, “We’re almost to the finish line.” As our heroes advance, there’s a unexpected change on the battlefield, a betrayal from their own side. And then more enemies appear, and Anakin has to declare, “We’ve lost our momentum. Fall back,” and the Republic forces are pushed into a retreat, with Anakin wanting answers. Like the heroes, despite almost making it to the finish line, the show is forced to pull back because of a change.

7. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Yup, shot in the back by someone you trusted - believed was on your side. Life imitating art, or art imitating life?

Watto likes this.
  8. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Well, shot in the head, but yeah. When I paused the clip just as the Jedi falls away from Tup and there's smoke coming out / off of her head, one of my first thoughts was where, exactly, was this 'children's show' everyone liked to think TCW was? ;)

9. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    If Trench can be resurrected, than Echo should be resurrected.

10. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Of course we do. To the end, we get.

I hope SW just stops doing this. When death doesn't mean anything, how can I be interesting in a battle? The franchise does have war in the title.

Maul should have stayed dead (however good his episodes were), Starkiller should have stayed dead, Trench should stay dead, Clovis should have stayed dead (heavily implied), Sidious should have stayed dead (if he comes back in the Sequels, I'll walk out).

If you want to write more stories with a character, don't frakking kill them. And if you want to write a story about a character who has been killed in a story before, make a story back when they were alive, or create a new character who can fit your role.

Resurrecting characters is lame.

11. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    Echo can be easily resurrected. They just have to clone him. :3

Cevan and Barriss_Coffee like this.
  12. Sable_Hart

Sable_Hart Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2009
    Bite your tongue, heretic! Remember the first and only reality of the SithStar Wars: Sidious is like cowbell; the more, the better.

13. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    and call him Echo :p

Darth_Harmon likes this.
  14. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    But you say his name slightly quieter.

15. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Wait, it would have to be Eecho then. Or Echoo.

16. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    It's only u sounds. Not all vowels...

I think.

17. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    Let's be real, the Jedi could've knocked his gun out of his hands before he shot her.

18. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    Anakin, the sister Jedi, the green clone commander (Gree perhaps), Fives, and just about everyone else saw him do it.

19. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    anybody think TCW will get a to produce "wrap up arc / episode" to slot in at the end or am I just deluding myself? Shows that do get long notices on cancellation do typically get to slap together a series finale under the gun.

20. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    If Trench could survive the bridge of his ship exploding with him in it (in space, no less), then Savage surviving his double-impaling seems quite likely.

I also bet we'll be seeing Pre Vizsla's head alive again on top of a fully robotic body.

And who wants to bet Steela survived that hundred-meter drop onto solid rock?

21. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    No, no, no. Steela's dead. Only the bad guys come back.
    That's why Mara is still dead, and Maul is back alive.

22. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Echo. And his clone Echo. And his clone Echo. And his clone Echo.

Cevan, Sgt Crowfield, VMeran and 3 others like this.
  23. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I. Know. Right. Such a waste of a great character! I just hope we get to see her and her sister a bit before that happens. But then again, it wouldn't have had the same effect on the audience if she'd stopped him from shooting her.

Paparazzo likes this.
  24. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Fine. Riff Tamson survives instead.

I'm sure they could pull it off if they put their minds to it.

25. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Jedi sisters. In the movies/television, I don't think I've seen that before. I'd have thought they'd be separated and encouraged to drop their familial bond/attachment. Unless they refer to each other as sister, because the Jedi Order is their family. I wonder what GL thinks.