main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Guards from latest Clone Wars episode

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by younso, Mar 7, 2013.

1. younso

younso Jedi Grand Master

Jan 1, 2001
    I wonder if Hasbro will release the white guards that can be seen in the Jedi Temple in the lastest Clone Wars episode?

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I can't really comment as we have yet to see the latest series here in the UK. I've been avoiding the LACWAC forum due to spoilers.

3. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I'd really like to see the Jedi Temple Guards made into figures, because they looked awesome, I hope we see a lot of characters from season five made into figures actually.

The UK hasn't shown the whole of season five yet? Wow, you should watch it online before it gets spoiled or anything.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Nah - we haven't seen any of it. The first three seasons were shown on Sky Movies and we had them at the same time (if not ahead of) the US. Starting with season 4 Sky dropped it and left it to Cartoon Network to premiere it. I think we had season 4 starting in May of last year so I'm assuming season 5 will be more of the same.

5. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I would buy 'em. can someone post a pic how they look?

6. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I reckon they look really cool.
    [​IMG]

7. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I'd buy one of those as a basic figure.

8. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    Now that Hasbro has cancelled the animated TCW line I'm not sure they will make these guards. However, there are still chances that Hasbro decide to make them in 5 POA Saga Legends as they side the 5 POA will contain TCW figures in realistic style.