main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit A/V Clone Wars Continuity Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by sabarte, May 12, 2008.

1. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    In fairness--he kinda does.

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    He also hops on one transparisteel leg.

TheRedBlade, Zorrixor and RC-1991 like this.
  3. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Whips!, Ahsoka!! ..This is sounding like 50 shades of Filoni [face_sick]

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  4. AdmiralWesJanson

AdmiralWesJanson Force Ghost star 5

May 23, 2005
    I'd like to see Clone Wars be rebranded as Dark Times, and follow up post RotS. They could use the same animation style (and assets) and tell new stories while bringing over popular characters and hanging plot threads from the Clone Wars series. Plus it would let them re-brand the show and start adding in some tie-ins to Episode 7.

5. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    The Dark Times: Tying up all those nasty loose ends in time for ANH.

You could kiss goodbye to Hett and K'Kruhk surviving long enough anymore. :p

6. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Filoni would not stop until Ahsoka meets everyone and does everything in the GFFA. [face_sick]

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  7. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I refuse to believe she will ever grow sideburns as cool as BoShek's! [face_not_talking]

Hear me Filoni? You may ruin Barriss's good name, but the day you blasphemy BoShek's coiffure I will denounce the Star Wars franchise forever!

8. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    I'm sure Filoni will envision BoShek having green hair and no sideburns.

9. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    I've seen the preview clip for Season 6 - the one where we see the return of Adm. Trench. Surprised he survived. Anyway, I have to say I'm glad he's back. He and that Neimoidian commander during the Ryloth Campaign arcs are the only two who Separatist commanders whom I can say are as good a commanding officer as Thrawn.

Also with that preview clip, could we be seeing an allusion to the clone insanity that was mentioned in the Thrawn Trilogy? I'd like to think so.

10. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    That would just make him *a* Jedi Master who instructed him. :p

GGrievous likes this.
  11. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    During TPM filming, I wonder if Lucas realized that he ****** up. :p

[​IMG]

12. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    The way he might have remembered Leia's memories of her mother when he wrote Padme's death scene?

He might try. He will fail.

13. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    Leia's eyes /were/ open.....sorta works.

14. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    LOL. No. Padme actually touched Luke's head. If Leia opening her eyes works, the much-more-Force-sensitive Luke should be able to remember.

"Do you remember your mother? Your real mother?"

"Of course. She died when I was two minutes old but I sensed her through the Force, just like I sensed that you were my brother before I laid that kiss on you...oh, wait..."

fett 4, Barriss_Coffee and Zorrixor like this.
  15. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    o_O

16. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    Yes, but Luke's eyes were closed, while Leia was watching everything...

Also, Leia is just as force sensitive as Luke. She just lacks training.

17. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    Fixed

18. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    GGrievous, that's in the Extra-Special Filoni editions. Ahsoka instilled the Padme memories into Leia's head, but not Luke's, because Luke looked too much like Obi-Wan so he had to be a loser or something.

19. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Both Luke and Leia remember Padme, due to their connection to the Force.

Luke remembers what Padme was feeling, just not Padme herself... "He still has good in him..."
    Leia remembers how Padme was feeling, what she looked like... "kind, beautiful, but sad..."

Random Comments likes this.
  20. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Clearly, Leia's conflicting memories are all part of Lucas's vision, the truth of which will finally be revealed in the Sequel Trilogy, when we will discover that both explanations are correct, because Darth Chronos has been manipulating the flow of time all along, causing multiple timelines to coexist, which is why Han can both shoot first and not shoot first, and why Leia can and can't remember her mother being alive, because in some timelines Padme lived, in others she didn't.

When Luke then becomes Keeper of Mortis at the end of Episode 9, he will heal the fractured timeline and restore order to the spacetime continuum by merging the conflicting continuities and then there will finally be peace between Han and Greedo.

21. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I prefer the explanation that Luke was an idealist with the tendency to see good in people, much like his mother was.

fett 4 likes this.
  22. Adam_Bosman

Adam_Bosman Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 30, 2007
    At first I laughed. Then I agreed.

23. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    Unless he somehow gets involved with a new Extra Special Edition of ANH, BoShek's a Movie Character and his appearance is set. Filoni can only mess with minor details like his entire life history.

24. Cad Bane

Cad Bane Jedi Knight

Mar 10, 2013
    Folks you're not seeing the big picture here. Can't you see how obvious it is? Ahsoka inspired BoShek to grow those sideburns and become a pilot!

25. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    If we're going with the Force theory, I don't think we have to assume that it works exactly for Leia in that moment as it does for Luke. It's just too much of an unknown.