main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Honestly, I tend to be hardcore with what characters in any given fiction I consider redeemable anyways, sometimes even when misdeeds are driven by something like kill or be killed or simply following orders.

2. Ian passman

Ian passman Jedi Master star 2

Mar 16, 2013
    Yeesh. Those poll options are pretty hardcore with no room for the more conventional. How about eventually dying in retirement, surrounded by her children and grandchildren? Why shouldn't Ahsoka have the happy ending that Anakin doomed himself from ever obtaining? It'd be a fantastic way of differentiating herself from her former master.

3. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    "Happily ever after" sounds boring. People would probably just see it as another reason she's a Sue.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm not really big on the idea of "let's have Ahsoka succeed where Anakin failed." That's Luke's job.

5. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    If she was still a Jedi, I'd want her to be killed by the CIS or something, but she's left the Order so I doubt that will happen.

I just hope she goes off into the Outer Rim or something and dies. I honestly just want her out of the way.

6. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    The good news is I don't think we'll see Ahsoka with any kids or grandkids or living in any kind of happy home. She's probably going to go threw her own years of hell in the Dark Times. I wonder if she'll regret walking out as things starts to get real.

7. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    True, true. I wonder what her reaction would be if she ends up finding out that Anakin (Vader at the time) led the attack on the Jedi Temple.

8. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    She'd probably plan to find him and reason with him. Which would be a very bad idea.

9. Grade

Grade Jedi Master star 1

Jan 17, 2013
    Well that would be an excellent episode and how the character would progress from there

So many plot bunnies...

10. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    If they did end up making a Dark Times television series, I actually wouldn't mind seeing an episode where Ahsoka travels to the Jedi Temple and discovers the truth about her former master.

11. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I would. Let her stay in the dark.

fett 4, JackG and CT-867-5309 like this.
  12. Hercu Dogla

Hercu Dogla Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2013
    Seconded... I finally finished season 5 the other day and there was something about the way she said "I need to figure this out on my own" that just made it seem like they had a plan for her besides just letting her walk off into the sunset. Whatever happens I don't want to see her run off and find Lux or soem guy and start having kids just because she's now allowed to have attachments. The one thing I really liked about TCW was that aside from a few Anakin/Padme hints they were really able to keep the romance out of it. Which is hard to find these days on TV.

13. Hercu Dogla

Hercu Dogla Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2013
    New thought on the Ahsoka front... just finished reading The Clone Wars novelization (one of them anyway) and now that Ahsoka has left the order, odds are she joins those other Jedi the group met out near the Athar system? The ones who follow Altis and allow marriage/attachment? She certainly seemed intrigued by them to say the least.

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  14. phatdude1138

phatdude1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    Definitely. I mentioned a few pages back that Jedi Altis is totally a logical move for Ahsoka. However I believe that move should come later in her life. The Altis Jedi seem to not get involved at all in any current events. I don't see Ahsoka, at such a young age, basically retiring and starting a family yet.

I personally think she should adventure for a while and do it "solo" for awhile. Also she has "trust issues" so I think she has to go through being a loner for awhile, then slowly get the confidence to trust others. As an older woman, I would like her to do the Altis lifestyle, probably take over being the leader of that group.

15. Darth kRud

Darth kRud Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    Death having it be the jedi orders fault somehow in so paving Anakins path to the dark side with another stone of fear of loss.

16. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    That is how I imagined her fate from season one, either that or their reassigning her based on his being too "attached."

17. Mia Mesharad

Mia Mesharad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Yeah, No Prisoners. Great book. I could definitely see Ahsoka joining up with the Altisian Jedi, she would certainly be welcomed.

They're involved, just in more classical Jedi matters rather than military ones. Refugee aid, disaster relief...things like that. And even then, around the timeframe of The Wrong Jedi, elements of the Altisian Jedi were beginning to take a role with the Grand Army.

Yeah...that's not going to happen, certain circumstances won't allow it.

Contessa likes this.
  18. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    You think they will have Anakin cut down all those younglings we met.

I assume Ashoka would be pretty sad.

19. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
  20. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    This video is awesome! It leaves me optimistic.

21. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    The only thing that could make that scene worse would be to show her knowing about it or reacting to it in any way.

22. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    Good collection of Ahsoka's Legacy interviews here on TFN:

SOURCE

23. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    What will Ahsoka's fate be? I don't know. What I would do if I were her would be to walk to 500 Republica and ask Padme for a place to sleep for the night and enough money to go to the spaceport in the morning and buy a one-way ticket to Onderon, which is away from the front lines and where she has enough friends with enough resources that she can be pretty sure she'll have a place to stay, something to eat, and some peace while she figures out what she wants to do with her life.

Then again, I'm not a headstrong 16-year-old girl who's just been disillusioned for the first time, so what do I know?

rumblewagon likes this.
  24. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Give me continuity or give me death!

Esg likes this.
  25. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    Congrats you choose death

theonesith likes this.
Thread Status: