main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series For Discussion of Old TCW episodes...

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by CT-867-5309, Nov 19, 2012.

1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Landing on Point Rain:

Now this episode feels like the Clone Wars. Suspense from start to finish. No easy victory for the Republic, in fact, no real victory at all. No Republic hero easily saving the day. Loss after loss. Jedi Masters getting their asses kicked by a society of insects. Even while knowing their canon fates, it was hard not to think that they might not make it out of there.

We saw old tools--the ascension guns--and new weapons--flame throwers and droid immobilizers.

The droid factories being protected by ray shields was interesting, showed that the Geonosians were more technologically advanced that they seemed.

Obi-Wan's dry wit was in full swing. "I was chained to a pole and attacked by monsters." "That must have been entertaining." "It was, for the Geonosians."

Anakin and Ahsoka's droid-kill-count competition was funny for a few seconds then got annoying. It became funny again when Ki-Adi Mundi joined in and asked Anakin what his prize was.

Anakin and Ahsoka arguing in the middle of the battle was, again, annoying. "You didn't tell me there was a wall here!" Yeah, well look in front of you, there's a wall there. Shut up and get your ascension gun out.

Yularen talking back to Anakin was funny in its own way. "I can't give you all my troops, we're reinforcing the entire planet." IOW, the galaxy doesn't revolve around you. Sorry, Yularen, Anakin never did get the hang of that one.

Luminara telling Obi-Wan and Anakin to STFU because they had a battle to fight, also funny.

Overall, what a TCW episode should be.

10/10

Convor, JackG, FARK2005 and 2 others like this.
  2. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Done with Season 4. Tied with Season 3 for best season overall. I liked the quality of the season 4 episodes better but Obi-Wan getting trashed every fight was annoying. Season 5 awaits.

3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Obi-wan kicks some ass in season 5, don't worry.

4. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Good! Obi-Wan isn't my most favorite character ever but season 4 was ridiculous. I did like him when he was posing as the bounty hunter/assassin and was running around with Cad Bane and the other guy though. That was fun. Hoping Obi-Wan kicks butt in season 5.

5. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I kinda didn't mind Obi-wan getting beat up in the Slave arc as much as alot of folks because he was buying time and soon as he was done with that and the tables turned Darts got out there fast. I'm a big fan of the Rako Hardeen arc with Obi-wan disguises as a bounty hunter which is one of my favorite arcs. I got a little more annoyed with Obi-wan getting beat up be Maul in the finale, but he makes Maul look pretty stupid start of season 5.

6. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    I wish he could have kept it more even though. The Box was a great episode. That was great fun. It was 2 on 1 in the finale at first before Asajj showed up. That was fun seeing them fight together. Liked Obi-Wan fighting with a red saber for a bit. Can't wait to see the start of Season 5.

7. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    "The Box" is a great episode and one that grew on me alot over time. At first it seems like filler but watching the entire arc is purpose becomes apparent the the episode has a real cool factor. I can say the red sabers suited Obi-wan but his team up with Ventress is cool. Her character arc really blossoms their at the end of the season. I like her as a gray character.

8. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Bounty Hunters and Smugglers and other unsavory characters such as them are some of my favorite groups in Star Wars. So seeing 11 of them (?) in a contest to the death to see who would join the mission was great. I really do need to go back and rewatch some arcs and see how they age. Obi-Wan with a red saber didn't bother me at all. Don't ask me why but I can see him just losing it and attacking everyone. Maybe because I want him too. More Obi-Wan and Ventress interaction is needed. I liked that Ventress saved the couple in her arc. That was a good episode too. Ventress has to be one of my favorite Clone Wars characters as well. Either series.

9. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    ARC Troopers:

I've always liked seeing Kamino, the place is visually stunning, and I really liked seeing it from above where it looks like a satellite view of a hurricane from space. It also makes sense that the Separatists would want to attack Kamino and rid the Republic of multiple clones at once, setting them back a few years as far as soldiering power.

So, Hevy died, and we didn't even know about it until Echo and Fives mentioned it. Not cool.

Shaak Ti makes another appearance, which I liked.

Anakin and Obi-Wan banter. Obi-Wan being a smartass. Obi-Wan having his affinity with living creatures, Anakin preferring to be in his starfighter rather than in an office. I enjoyed that.

Using destroyed ships as a cover for a droid invasion: brilliant.

I was totally creeped out by their knocking all those test tubes over. The first thought that went through my mind was, "babies." Yeah, I said it.

The Ventress and Grievous rivalry. Yeah, shut up, Grievous, you aren't fit to lick her boots. And she showed you that too.

Ventress: there is nothing about that woman that isn't awesome. Force-choking the trooper then kissing him before gutting him with her saber. Flirting with Anakin: "I thought you weren't going to stop and say hello." Her (paraphrasing here) 'Yeah, bull****' when Anakin said he was going to have the troopers execute her--then knocking several of them over at once. Her escape. Holy hell, Ventress, if I were into women, I would totally want to do you.

99. :_| I liked that he went down protecting the rest of the troopers and they were aware of how much he had done for them, whereas there had been so much debate earlier about whether he was "inferior."

10. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Weapons Factory:

Ah, Geonosian zombie apocalypse. That was an interesting take on the "power to stop death." Doesn't really mesh with what we see in AOTC, where the only threat from the Geonosians was their collaboration with the Separatists on battle droid building, but OK.

Who would have thought that Luminara was so stubborn and had such a one-track mind regarding capturing Poggle, even willing to drive a speeder through a sandstorm? That surprised me. She seemed more of a "the Force will present another way" type.

Anakin: he showed an attachment to Luminara, wanting to chase her through the sandstorm, which I found interesting, especially given that he knew more than anyone about sandstorms.

The underground cave leading to the hive queen seemed like a weird combination of Night of the Living Dead and How to Train Your Dragon.

Good Anakin/Obi-Wan banter as well as contrast in philosophies. And this episode contained some of my favorite dialogue in the series. "I was going to study that!" "Study the bottom of my boot." That, and Luminara telling Obi-Wan that she wasn't particularly interested in being his experiment was priceless. And of course, "always thinking with your lightsaber," which sent my perverted mind in one unintended direction.

Obi-Wan talking to the queen reminded me of Luke's talk with Jabba in ROTJ. I remember from the first time I saw ROTJ, thinking, "Right, dumbass, Jabba is just going to buy that speech." I thought the same about the hive queen.

I thought it was weird that Luminara seemed to be Obi-Wan's boss, that he felt like he had to apologize for not following orders.

Good set up for Brain Invaders, and overall and enjoyable episode. Bonus: no Ahsoka.

8/10

11. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    I hate to nitpick, but those "droid immobilizers" have been seen before.

12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    And the droid poppers were highly underused IMO.

cwustudent likes this.
  13. FARK2005

FARK2005 Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2012
    Fixed it for you ;)

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  14. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    The dark catacombs, the clones with their flashlights on and the Geonosian queen definitely reminded me of the movie 'Aliens'; for some reason even the zombie geonosians did to a degree.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  15. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Brain Invaders:

This has always been one of my favorites of the series, due to good Anakin moments and because I like the brain worms as a weapon. It's weird watching it now knowing what the series did with Barriss, but it's also funny because she appears far more evil in this episode while under the influence of brain worms than she did in the final arc when she had turned evil without mind-altering parasites.

The clones suddenly turning on Barriss and Ahsoka was some sort of weird foreshadowing that I'm not really sure I like. And "one thing about clones, we know how to stop a Jedi." Well ****.

Anakin interrogating Poggle: aside from the Imperial March playing and letting everyone without two brain cells to rub together know that "hey! Ani is Doing Something Really Bad right now," I liked it. Ahsoka's master will always do what needs to be done, indeed. It wasn't OK by any means but it saved Ahsoka and Barriss' lives.

Always good to see Kit Fisto, and the scene in which he found Ahsoka and Barriss holding each other...[face_love]

Anakin sitting next to Ahsoka's bed, pulling the blankets up to her chin, helping her to find the answer to her own question, and not being hypocritical on the "attachment" philosophy for once...I enjoyed it.

9/10

The Shadow Emperor and 07jonesj like this.
  16. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    I liked the Order 66 foreshadowing, it made sense to have it there I thought.

I believe this episode was the very first time we heard the Imperial March in the series. It's been used a lot more in recent seasons, but this was one of the first Williams' scores we heard. The first Force Choke too.

Considering the more wooden animation of the early seasons, that episode did a good job of making Ahsoka look and act cold.

Ahsoka and Barriss' conversation about the war was something that I wish we'd seen more in the show - Jedi openly discussing what they actually expect to happen, instead of just saying, "the Dark Side clouds everything." It's good to see that some Jedi use their brains and actually think.

17. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Grievous Intrigue:

Wow, I don't remember being this impressed. Grievous was actually a decent villain here instead of just a metal dude with four arms spouting off lame taunts.

Suspense was good here regarding whether Eeth Koth was actually going to bite it. It didn't look good for him there with multiple B2s and the Genuinely Evil Grievous capturing him.

Adi Gallia: a little more of a "let's get 'em" attitude than I remembered. But she was well done.

The Council chambers: ugh. What in the **** was Ahsoka doing in there with two younglings, other than giving Filoni a chance to go "Awwwww..."? No reason whatsoever plot-wise.

Some good dry humor there with Adi Gallia telling Anakin that if they got any closer, they'd be in a hallway. And Obi-Wan was in good form, although he needed to just kill Grievous instead of talking him to death.

8/10

JackG and FARK2005 like this.
  18. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Deserter:

My first thought was that Saleucemi (sp?) is an ugly place. It looked better by the end of the episode.

Ah, Grievous: 'That's Kenobi's ship! Have multiple escape pods ready!' ROTFLMAO. Got a pattern going there, eh, General?

Rex's injury might have been modeled after something else but I was reminded of the MLK stabbing with the proximity to his heart. It was a good way to show the clones as human, as was the rest of the show.

Cut. I remember him being a topic of both discussion and awe in LACWAC all the way into last summer. As it was--he was interesting, and his character showed that the clones are not as "programmed" as we thought. Or maybe this was a big mistake because the clones are supposed to be more "programmed" than creative thinking and therefore Cut's entire character was some writer's political statement that didn't really belong in the series? Either way, he didn't quite fit the hype I had gotten. The domestic scenes were OK, nothing exciting, and his talk with Rex about whether deserting was acceptable was interesting on a philosophical basis but only to a point.

His children, and his statement that he didn't want to fight in the army to protect the Republic but he would do absolutely anything to protect them: I understand that more than I could possibly explain here, however, that statement also made the Jedi's injunction against having a family make more sense than it ever has.

I was on the edge of my seat going "dontdoitdontdoitdontdoit" when the kids were crawling into the droid pod. Holy. ****.

The moment of understanding between Cut and Rex at the end was great. Rex riding off into the sunset was a bit much though.

7/10

19. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Guess I sorta bailed on this. Fortunately Tracy kept the thread alive.

Hunt for Ziro. I wasn't too happy with this episode when it aired and gave it a 4/10. I hated Vos and the fight at the end.

"Love comes in all shapes and sizes". Awwwww.

Ziro using blackmail to save himself was pretty cool, a good example of Hutt internal politics.

Cody and Obi-Wan's introduction of Vos was just unnecessary and essentially sets Vos up as The Poochie.

The first thing we see from Vos is him flipping his hair out of his face. I hate this character.

Kenobi: If you could tell time half as well as you stick a landing, we wouldn't be behind schedule, would we?
    Vos: Well, that's your opinion, man.

Just a terrible rip off of The Dude, who I hate, which isn't even close to Vos' EU character, who I also hate. So yeah, I hate this character. Secondly, it wasn't really Kenobi's opinion, Vos was behind the agreed upon schedule. I suppose you can be an idiot and call that an opinion.

I really enjoyed "Anything Goes" the first time, and I enjoyed this time, too.

I was really digging Sy's VA in this episode. It was like, totally seductive. I just looked it up on the Wook, and surprise surprise, it was my girl Nika Futterman, whose VA I find so arousing. That woman could easily talk me into anything.

I was.....mixed on Ziro when he first came out, but I've really enjoyed him more recently, especially his VA. Both of their voices are so absurdly Hollywood, I just get a laugh out of them.

The faked romance between Ziro and Sy was awesome, and hilariously way better than A&P ever was.

The palace on Nal Hutta was really cool, I'd love to hang out there. It was appropriately wild and decadent.

Well, at least TCW was smart enough to give Vos psychometry and tracking skills.

lol @ Gardulla's boobs.

The "dragonsnake" attacks, and wraps Kenobi in its coils, trapping his arms. Then Kenobi's arms are mysteriously free about a second later, and Kenobi kills the creature easily. Basically a waste of time, and not a good one, imo.

Ziro tells Mama that he's going to Teth at the end of the conversation for no apparent reason. You'd think he'd not want to divulge that. Apparently the reason was plot convenience, but it's cool, no biggie.

I don't think they bothered to explain how Bane knows where Ziro went.

Vos just comes off as so....uncivilized in this episode. Basically just a douchebag with no manners. Kenobi comes off as looking like a higher form of life in comparison.

Mama refers to Cad as "Chad", presumably making Chad a canon name in Star Wars.

Ziro: Some people are just happier when they're miserable.

Sy: Next time you should think twice about breaking someone's heart. Oh wait, there won't be a next time.

Good for Sy.

Other than The Dude, the dialogue was great in this episode.

So, Bane, Vos and Kenobi are on Teth.

Bane asks to just walk away, and Kenobi refuses, as he should. It would have been incredibly stupid for Kenobi to just let him go. However, the Jedi didn't even know Bane was there until Bane showed himself. If Bane just wanted to leave, he should have, or at least stayed hidden.

Once Kenobi makes his intentions clear, Bane brings up the one million credit bounty on Jedi, and they have a sort of stand off, including hands hovering over weapons and close ups on their eyes, but for some reason this does not result in a quick draw contest. What they decided to do instead certainly wasn't cooler.

A fight between Bane and two Jedi Masters is just stupid and made me roll my eyes and pretty much check out.

While the entire fight was weak, one sequence stood out. Bane gets a hold off Vos' lightsaber (of course :rolleyes:) and laughs maniacally, and Kenobi disarms him within three moves. However, despite Kenobi's obviously superior reflexes, Bane is able to close the distance between them like he turned on Master level Force Speed, gets a hold of Kenobi and use the same shock he used on Ahsoka. It was terrible the first time around.

Vos and Kenobi are disarmed several times in the fight, but it's not like holding on to your lightsaber is a Jedi practice. Vos is mostly useless in the fight and both Jedi are unarmed as Bane gets away. :rolleyes:

Other than Vos and the fight at the end, I really enjoyed the episode. Unfortunately, Vos and the fight at the end are enough to make this episode a failure. However, this time I noticed the excellent VA between Sy and Ziro, which is worth an extra point compared to last time. 5/10

It's too bad, because this episode had an excellent approach, the story was simple but fun, the Hutts were used extremely well and the fake romance was amusing. Make Vos and the fight not annoying and this episode gets a 7 or an 8. Make Vos cool (impossible), or use a different character that I'd like better, and make an awesome fight at the end, and this episode might get a 9 or a 10.

20. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm going to be blowing through the rest of season 2 in the next couple days probably; I've got a kid with the flu and all he wants to do is watch TCW with Mom.

Lightsaber Lost:

This started off interesting and just got better. I liked the premise of petty criminals stealing lightsabers and selling them for a huge profit. My only issue is that I wouldn't think that an ordinary person would know how to use a lightsaber so why would anyone other than a Jedi buy a lightsaber for 20,000 credits?

But anyway...Ahsoka gets her saber stolen and freaks out because she's afraid of whatever consequence she's going to get from Anakin. LOL, Snips, if only you knew that Anakin giving you a consequence would make him a hypocrite. Not that that would stop him, but...

Ahsoka is going to "go to the library to do research" to keep from getting her ass handed to her by Anakin. LOL. But good call, asking Jocasta Nu where would be the best place to look.

And ah, Sinube. This episode could be looked at as an expanded and more adult version of The Tortoise and the Hare and it has one of the best moral lessons of any TCW episode yet. Ahsoka not trusting Sinube because 'LOL wut? This really old dude whom I found sleeping in the library is going to help me fight criminals and find my lightsaber?' I did think her picking the criminal out of the lineup that he showed her happened a little too quickly but oh well, it's a 22 minute episode.

Down into the Coruscant underworld, Sinube proves over and over again that slow and steady wins the race, whereas Ahsoka proves that she's Anakin's padawan. I half-expected her to say "TELL US NOW!" to at least one of the perpetrators, or Force-choke one of them. In some episodes I had been annoyed with Ahsoka's histrionics, now I just found them funny. And they hit close to home because I'm not the most patient person in the world myself, which is why I thought Sinube had some really good lessons.

Thankfully it was Sinube who caught the criminals and Sinube who saved the day. Had this episode appeared two seasons later, one of the criminals probably would have stabbed Sinube with his own saber and Ahsoka would have used her brilliant healing powers (the ones she Force-stole from Barriss leading Barriss to get pissed off and blow up the Temple) to save him.

The end, with the younglings, Sinube telling Ahsoka to pass on what she had learned. Brilliant. But...Ahsoka goes to tell the younglings not to lose their lightsabers. LOL wut? That wasn't the lesson, not the primary one anyway.

Overall very enjoyable. 10/10

21. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    The Mandalore Plot:

Ah, Satine...I had better memories of you than this when I watched the Mauldalore arc in season 5, but nope, you're still a moron.

The romantic tension between her and Obi-Wan was either uncomfortable or hilarious, depending on the scene. Nope, they aren't ex-lovers, nope, there's no resentment on Satine's part from Obi-Wan leaving her, nope, none at all.

Satine is whiny, accusing Obi-Wan of personally assuming that she was allied with the Separatists. Really? You were once ****ing a Jedi and still have no idea how their Order operates, or that Obi-Wan was just sent there on either Council or Senate instructions?

It was weird that she was so angry at the Senate, and taking that anger out on Obi-Wan, and then when he said the Council sent him, she suddenly changes her tune. I liked Obi-Wan telling her that her philosophy of peace at all costs wasn't realistic. Well, duh. Not that she listened.

Of course it takes the Death Watch symbol over the town square attack to let Satine know that the Death Watch is still alive, and she would actually stop talking to Obi-Wan if he killed the guy who ran? What?

Geonosis droid factory throwback of sorts in the chamber where Obi-Wan was in that block. That was OK, not great. It was a bit tense waiting for Satine to come to the rescue. Find the off-switch, woman. Seriously.

Best part of the episode was Pre Vizla's revelation as a traitor to Satine and a member of the Death Watch. But really, while she wouldn't necessarily have reason to suspect him personally, she should have at least suspected that the Death Watch weren't all dead simply because they got exiled to the moon.

Obi-Wan, paraphrase: 'Let's fight. Or I'll fight, you stand there.' ROTFLMAO. If that isn't pretty much what happens anywhere Satine is involved.

Obi-Wan to Anakin later: 'The peacemaking ways of the locals wore me out.' LOL again.

This episode loses four points because Satine is a ****ing idiot.

6/10 for Obi-Wan and the Death Watch.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  22. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Voyage of Temptation:

This is solid. And the Satine that I remember liking.

The lovers' quarrel that began in The Mandalore Plot gets turned up to a factor of 10. Their banter was hilarious, particularly with Obi-Wan telling her that she's a dreamer, plus her commenting on the "sarcasm of a soldier." And Anakin's expression the entire time was absolutely priceless. "Yep, they were ****ing."

I wish Anakin and Obi-Wan's conversation on the subject later had not gotten interrupted though. We were really getting into some revelations there it seemed, and maybe some understanding that would have gone a long way later?

"Just because I'm a pacifist doesn't mean I won't defend myself." At least until the Black Sun and Pyke clans show up in season 5. But yeah, go Satine, that's more like it.

Merric was a decent villain, with the plot to implode the entire ship with a remote if the rest didn't do what he wanted. Obi-Wan and Satine using the opportunity to reveal their true feelings for each other playing the romance game in front of Merric was good, even if Obi-Wan didn't seem entirely comfortable. And Anakin not giving a rat's ass if anyone saw him as a "cold blooded killer" because "What? He was going to blow up the ship!" Yep, do what needs to be done.

Those ****ing spider droids. UGH. I wanted to run screaming like Free Taa did. I ****ing hate spiders.

A couple of character model issues: this episode and the last--what the actual **** is Satine wearing in her ears? Tornadoes topped by testicles? And geez, the rack on that servant girl...proportionally wrong. Like a Barbie doll, in real life she'd have to walk on all fours to support that.

The ending: sorry, Satine, he looks much better with the beard.

10/10

23. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Duchess of Mandalore:

And...Satine has gone back to being an idealistic moron.

She and Obi-Wan are at least dropping the lovers' quarrel stuff and actually working together. For the most part.

The plot that has been the driving force through this arc, that of the Separatists allying with the Death Watch so they both get the power they want, is brilliant. And in this episode, the idea of forcing the Republic to occupy Mandalore so that the Death Watch would actually be considered liberators, even more so.

Satine finally showed some guts in going to the lower levels of Coruscant to get the undoctored version of the hologram, and her teaming up with Obi-Wan in the fight there was decent. But the Death Watch or Palpatine or Dooku trying to frame her for murder was stupid. And in every other scene, she was an annoying hysterical damsel in distress.

How the hell does she know Padme, much less on a first name basis, enough to specifically ask for her to be given the hologram?

The last scene was good: the two couples together, Palpatine's fake apology, then Obi-Wan and Satine's back to the camera.

7/10

24. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Senate Murders:

This was a big WTF? episode.

Ah, Padme thinking that diplomacy can resume if they just stop fighting. Typical, and of course it shows up in ROTS as well, but it seems she'd learn...something. Somewhere. Oh well.

This was set up like a good murder mystery but it just wasn't. Senators in an office, they all drink, Farr falls over, obvious to the audience that he was poisoned but it takes the characters a little while to figure it out, at which point they start accusing everyone except Jar-Jar. And detective Devo was as annoying a character as anyone I've seen in awhile. Seriously, dude, shut the **** up.

Ah, Padme...you become a lawyer later, now you're a detective I suppose. I can't blame you for thinking the detective is incompetent but the answer is to request a new one, not get hysterical and try to conduct the investigation yourself. I do always enjoy seeing her in a blaster fight though.

Detective Dumbass whines about filing reports and then accuses the Kaminoan Senator since the poison was Kaminoan, and Padme ends up solving the "mystery" after all. And Farr was murdered because of...what? Bombad Jedi? Maybe Jar-Jar should have run the investigation after all.

Padme landing that right hook was the best scene in the episode and gave it its only point. I wonder if she practiced that on Anakin.

Oh, the "stop the clones" bill failed. In other news, Anakin becomes Darth Vader in Episode III.

2/10

25. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Cat and Mouse:

Again, why Christophsis? Again? And why was Bail Organa running a supply mission?

Anakin was awesome in this episode, at his best in sarcastic smartassery. Obi-Wan was good as well.

I liked Anakin and Yularen together, with Anakin taking in Yularen's knowledge of military history, and Yularen letting Anakin lead, although Yularen clearly thought Anakin was nuts, and Obi-Wan was clearly ready to smack Anakin. Anakin's reckless strategizing did pay off though.

Ah, Trench. Did I mention that I ****ing hate spiders? UGH. Every time his jaws clicked I cringed. And Anakin..."well hello ugly." I love you.

OT lines were overdone here: "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi you're my only hope" and "that ship is too small for a cloaking device." Hello shoehorn.

I did like the intro to cloaking devices though.

Hopefully Trench the Creepy Arachnid died. But I can see how they left it open.

8/10