main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC The odd & interesting world of dreams

Discussion in 'Community' started by DarthTunick , Sep 8, 2012.

1. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I talk in my sleep a lot and sometimes yell and curse. Guess your roommate would hate me. :p

2. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
  3. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    It's either yes or no. I'm not sure.

4. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I had a dream 2 nights ago that I was in an Armenian movie theater, watching a film about a group of mercenaries who wreck havoc in the United States. I remember only 2 of the scenes:

1) An interior shot of a dinner party at some restaurant, followed by an exterior shot of some guy with a missile launcher who then blows up said restaurant.

2) A mercenary in tank (with the hatch open) releases a toy helicopter that's got something on it which disables all the electricity in the area.

After that scene, I get up from my seat, notice that there's a pillow in my right hand, at which time I then awake.

5. Jensaarai1219

Jensaarai1219 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2006
    Last night I dreamed that I was back in hs and had discovered a couple of the cool kids posting here. They were mortified.

All in all much more pleasant than the dreams I've been having lately:

Friday: trying to escape town using dismantled and heavily guarded infrastructure.
    Thursday: murder and cannibalism at a wedding.
    Wednesday:kidnapping and torture at a carnival

The Wednesday dream was easily the worst because they erased my memory and I had to dream it twice and I kept running as fast as I could to get away but all the streets started converging back on the carnival. Although the Thursday dream was gross and sad, I didn't wake up in as much of a panic.

I hate vivid dreaming.

6. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    I suspected something or someone was in my abode. As I lay on the bed a human shapped wraith thing grabbed hold of my hands and wrists in what I thought would be a possession. In the dream I said "No no no" and woke up saying "No no no". UGH.

7. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I dreamt that I logged onto the JCC and every single user avatar was moving and talking. I woke up very baffled.

8. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    So I had a Walking Dead dream last night, having watched last night's episode.

So I was at an estate on a hill, and it turned out most of the characters from The Walking Dead were there too. So I find a cell phone that's inexplicably ringing and I pick it up. This girl starts talking, I can't remember about what, but I say, hold on, let me put my dad on. So i give it to Rick and for some reason he's on the verge of tears, wearing a mouth retainer and his mouth is stuffed because he'd been eating hot dogs (it was a barbecue and everyone was having a good time, despite being the zombie apocalypse). So I take the phone back and tell her we're at a barbecue. So then I see Hershel and tell the girl on the phone she can talk to my grandpa, so he fumbles over on his crutches, nearly falls over, and I support him as he talks on the phone. After a minute he hung up and said she was just a solicitor and we went back to eating pizza.

9. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    I was on the 4th floor of an ultra modern high end hotel. I was walking down a hall and passed a gaggle of Japanese tourists as I headed towards the elevator. The door opened and inside was Alec Baldwin and Daniel Dae Kim (no idea why it was either of them) in a fight which looked like it came from a Jason Bourne movie. They moved their fight out of my way and we then proceeded to the 6th floor where I walked out and they then took their fight out on to the 6th floor with me and began fighting each other down the hallway and into an empty room. I passed the Japanese tourists again and then went back to the 4th floor where I then woke up.

10. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    I got almost no sleep last night, so while laying out in the library, I kept slipping into this weird dream-state where I wasn't quite asleep but every time my eyes closed I'd start dreaming. So I was laying there, convinced some Brazilian guy was running back and forth with a soccer ball between the chairs, opened my eyes, was in a perfectly normal library and realized I was dreaming, closed them, and was immediately convinced Donald Trump was behind me, addressing me as "Commissioner Gordon." Let me tell you, it's disappointing to wake up and find out you're not Commissioner Gordon.

11. Bale

Bale Jedi Master star 4

May 9, 2005
    Not as disappointing as waking up and finding out you're not really Batman.

12. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Two nights ago I had woken up with my phone going off announcing that there would be a delay in classes because of the snow. This didn't pertain to me since all of my classes were later in the day, so I fell back asleep. I then dreamt that Benedict Cumberbach was in my apartment, and he told me that classes were cancelled it's a snow day. He also told me that Jennifer Lawrence was in town and that she was currently grocery shopping. So we then went grocery shopping which ended up turning into an epic game of bumper carts as we ran into other carts. I then woke up from that dream convinced that we had a Snow Day, checked my phone, nope. I was really pissed and fell back asleep. I then woke up around 8 and my phone went off announcing that classes were cancelled. My dream sorta came true!

13. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    At least it's made better by the fact that Donald Trump wasn't really standing behind you.

14. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    True. I was even more disappointed today, though, when I woke up and found out that I hadn't gone to a Packers-Falcons preseason game and hung out with Nathan Fillion all night. I normally don't have celebrities in my dreams at all, but apparently TV is suddenly infecting my dreams. Maybe I should go watch some Mad Men and see if Christina Hendricks can make an appearance.

15. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Had a dream last night in which I was in a Vegas hotel as a big earthquake struck... after the main shock, I rush to my room to pack up & leave. My brother is there, playing video games (somehow the power remains on), claiming he didn't feel a thing.

16. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    I was browsing the pic thread when I came across a massive jpeg of Malkie and Diggy, naked, in a bathtub. They were both grinning like idiots.

Now, tell me... what does it all mean?

17. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    time to logoff.

18. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    the dreams thread and/or cry more the thread

19. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    But lately I don't even spend that much time on the JCC. :(

20. George Roper

George Roper Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    That you're secretly hoping that they will one up tubgirl?

Coruscant likes this.
  21. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    I really don't know, man

22. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    You caught teh ghey!

heels1785 likes this.
  23. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    Well, then... ****.

Just ****.

24. Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost star 4

Dec 27, 2012
    I know it's a long shot, but did you also happen to sail away to China in a little row boat to find ya?

25. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    They were probably laughing at you.