main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph The Walking Dead and Spinoffs on AMC

Discussion in 'Community' started by EmpireForever, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Placeholder

Placeholder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 30, 2013
    The meeting with the Prison's group, when the Governor plans to attack, is in one day according to the show. As in just a few hours since the attack on the zombie pit happened at night. You destroy the zombies so that the governor can't use them in his attack. It's Milton.

2. wannasee

wannasee Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2007
    It's the jerk's son.

3. Placeholder

Jan 30, 2013
    The governor knew exactly what question to ask, where did you get the gasoline? He knew right then and there who did it. Milton had a motive and the means that Tyrese's group did not have.

The access to a truck and the gasoline.

The Governor knows it was Milton, and Milton knows that the Governor figured it out.

4. Jabbadabbado

Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 1999
    Milton must have expected to be caught then. There would only have been a very small number of the gov's inner circle who could get in and out of town without raising an alarm. Andrea only did it because she was able to take advantage of the newbies.

5. Placeholder

Jan 30, 2013
    And that's another point that goes towards Milton. He's a known entity in that town, he has some influence that Tyrese's people lack. He could convince someone to let him out, he could probably even order it. Nobody in Tyrese's group has that influence.

Juliet316 likes this.
  6. wannasee

Jan 24, 2007
    Don't you see that everything pointing to Milton actually points away from Milton?

7. Placeholder

Jan 30, 2013
    No, I don't. I know you are making the red herring argument, and time could prove you right since that is the very nature of a red herring. But for now, I'm going to stick with Milton.

8. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    Governor had the keys?

9. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    smh. >1 year after the zombie apocalypse and they haven't learned how to hot-wire abandoned cars [face_talk_hand]

Alternatively, maybe the Governor was too confident he'd capture her so he would leave the keys on. I mean, she could've at least go slash his tires, like someone suggested on FB :p

10. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I agree I would have at least slashed the tires.

11. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    This is good logic. In that everthing in your post pointing to bad logic actually points to good logic.

Ezio Skywalker likes this.
  12. Dingo

Dingo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2001
    Kirkman confirms it was Milton in an interview with THR.

Juliet316 likes this.
  13. Ezio Skywalker

Ezio Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    I thought it was fairly obvious that Milton had done it

Captain Tom Coughlin likes this.
  14. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    Governor grabbing Andrea at the end immediately gave me that end of the original Friday the 13th when Jason jumps out of the lake feeling. <- longest sentence ever

15. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I'm starting to get into this show, and I seriously hope Andrea is alright. I should probably watch the earlier seasons though. It was a Snow Day yesterday, and my friends were watching it and I had nothing to do.

16. Jabbadabbado

Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 1999
    So many crazy towns to choose from for a loner in zombieland.

Crazy town 1: Run by crazy Rick. He will not let you in because supplies are limited, and he trusts no one.

Crazy town 2: Run by crazy Morgan. He will shoot you because you interfere with his crazy clearing mission, which is actually not so crazy. But he doesn't want your help.

Crazy town 3: Run by the crazy governor. He will either kill you for your supplies, or let you in. Basically, he's your only hope. (P.S. he's crazy)

Juliet316 likes this.
  17. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    I'm hoping the prison storyline extends through part of next season. Would be a shame to see it end. The comics storyline hits a bit of a lull between the prison and the arrival of negan.

18. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    Personally I'd like to have a season of them on the run, trying to survive in the wild.

19. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Spent my sick day yesterday playing catch up on this. Had no idea I was 7 episodes behind. Heartbreaking to see Morgan again.

Didn't think Milton did it after watching. Guess if Kirkman confirmed... oh well.

20. wannasee

Jan 24, 2007
    Thank you for spoiling us.:rolleyes:

21. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    *minor spoilers* So according to Rolling Stone magazine 27 unspecified people will die in the season finale. Pretty much saw that coming.

22. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    So what? They're going to kill off the whole cast and focus on brand new people next year?

23. RC-1991

RC-1991 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2009
    I would be down with this. Or hell, make up an entirely new plotline altogether. The show is virtually an alternate reality anyway, so they might as well make the most of that.

24. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I thought it was obviously Milton, oh well.

Also, when Philip goes back for the gun taped to the table, will it be gone or empty?

25. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    And I'm assuming Rick will give up Michone, but it will be an elaborate hoax to get Philip. Michone will be in on it, obv.