main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation In this thread, please fabricate "scoops" for Episode 7-9!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by BigAl6ft6, Dec 15, 2012.

1. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    They're going to film the ST on the moon with actual zombies.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    HARRISON FORD IMPOSTER POSES AS ACTOR AT RED CARPET GALA - LIES TO PRESS ABOUT STAR WARS

3. Darth Cornish

Darth Cornish Jedi Grand Master star 1

Nov 7, 2000
    Star Wars 7 postponed indefinitely until force discovered and technology catches up.
    Will then be filmed live as a reality drama.
    'so, like, you are such a jedi'
    'yeah i'm like totally into the force'

Jedi_Liz likes this.
  4. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    George Lucas declares war on all of humanity for not thinking highly of Red Tails.

5. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    SW fan on message board accidentally creates accurate scoop for Episode 7.

6. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Harrison Ford PR rep says Ford misspoke... there is no bag

7. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    JJ ABRAMS IS OUT, MICHAEL BAY IS IN!

Harrison Ford responds "No reward is worth this!"

8. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Episode 7 to open like 2001: A Space Odyssey with the Falcon just floating through space for 5 whole minutes

9. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Kathleen Kenedy told me that the reason the Big Three aren't officially announced yet is that Carrie keeps drunk-dialing Harrsion , slurring about how they're going to "get a second chance" at being together and it's freaking Calista Flockheart out. Mark is just waiting for a larger trailer befitting, and this is a direct quote from him during negotiations, "a %$#@in' Jedi Master, son!" Yes, Mark Hamill swears in ampersand speak. Like Q-Bert.

Sum-Wan, Jcuk and DarthRelaxus like this.
  10. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    We get to see the force ghost of biggie smalls.

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  11. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Disney change their mind & make the new big 3 Jar Jar Binks , Jake Lloyd & Jabba's son Stinky ....Disney then proceed to fire Hamill , Fisher & Ford then create a huge woop de do party for the new big 3...............

12. Darth Dru

Darth Dru Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2013
    This has likely already happened. LOL

13. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Good luck to us remembering being right 3 years from now though :p

14. Darth Dru

Feb 1, 2013
    A midichlorian mutation creates a Darkside super-being of god-like proportions. The Jedi seek help from an ancient source.

15. Darth Dru

Feb 1, 2013
    Maybe Plagueis had a secret apprentice, aside from Palpatine.

Or maybe an ancient Sith Lord from the past travels through time, to the future, to avert the prophecy, but overshoots the Empire era and ends up in the time of the ST. (This was a side plot in my original draft to my '99 story.) This ancient Sith Lord seduces one of the new Skywalkers, and all hell breaks loose when an even greater threat arrives. Eventually the Jedi and Sith are forced to work together to defeat this new super-powerful antagonist that threatens everything and everyone.

16. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Darth Dru: I think you may have this thread confused. We have a speculation about possible storylines discussion.

17. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    I just confirmed a LFL employee got fired for suggesting Yoda's bones could become a sacred artifact. However the sacred artifact idea stuck, so Vader's robotic limbs will be very important in the plot.

18. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    ~~~~*Breaking News!*~~~~

J.J. Abrams has been fired as director due to complaints by Trekkies who were spotted walking around Hollywood Studios at Disney World dressed as Vulcans and threatening to use the Vulcan Mind Meld on GOOFY if Disney did not comply with their demands! His replacement will be Tim Burton, who is casting Johnny Depp as both HAN & LUKE with Helena Bohman Carter as both Leia & a female OC (possibly Luke's love interest or bride) to be named Later. Johnny "Han and Luke" Depp will spend 1/3 of the movie asking not "where has the rum gone?" but "Where has the Correlian Whiskey gone?"

~~~~*End Breaking News!*~~~~

lbr789 and Sum-Wan like this.
  19. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    So the ST will be Crosscurrent/Riptide + FOTJ. [face_tired]

20. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Trust me, they will... complete wit a link and a lot of NYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Told you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Lars von Trier will direct Episode IX which will contain a brutal castration scene between Han and Leia.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  22. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002

No - just his glove..... [face_batting]

Lazy K and lbr789 like this.
  23. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    In Episode 7 it will be revealed that the tendency to fall to the Dark Side of the Force in the Skywalker lineage always skips one generation, which will cause that all of Leia's and all of Luke's kids will fall to the Dark Side. One day all 5 of them will be having cereal with blue milk for breakfast and one of them will start a casual talk about lately starting to have the impulse of becoming evil and the others will be like: "yeah, me too", "totally, dude", "me three" and by the time breakfast is over they will have made a pact of becoming the New Sith Order and given each other titles like Darth This or Darth That...

BigAl6ft6 and Jedi_Liz like this.
  24. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    The opening scene of episode VII will be Han Solo's granddaughter failing to parallel park the Falcon with Han and Chewie screaming at her for hitting every other ship in the landing bay while she was at it. As such the Falcon will be in the repair bay for the remainder of the film.

BigAl6ft6 and Jedi_Liz like this.
  25. Aaronaman

Aaronaman Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 12, 2013
    I just watched George Lucas reveal to Ryan Seacrest in an exclusive E! Channel interview that after putting him in ROTJ as a teaser, Prune Face is going to be the main villan in EP7....the mo-fo was a Sith Lord the entire time!

I knew there was a reason they made him into a figure in the vintage line.....well played Mr. Lucas, well played!