main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Nice job :D

[face_laugh]

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I know, right?! You know the photo taken at the convention of me being captured? Friend has one where you can see me smiling (I was trying not to giggle) and he asked....was it me laughing or was it an evil smile? The latter for sure!! :p Those stormies didn't stand a chance! LOL!

3. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I wouldn't believe it for a second :p

4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Strange he had to ask that question, he's known me for 10 years!

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    really everyone whose known you for the past ten years will know it's an evil smile :p

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  6. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    The only people I've known for 10 years are from elementary school :p

Don't talk to any of them anymore though...

7. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Off to bed guys. Been up for 28 hours. Night.

8. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    *wince*

Yeah, get some sleep Chewie. Sounds like you need it...

9. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Indeed. Later.

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    28 hours is nothing, try going for 72 hours straight :p

but yeah get some sleep

11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Sleep my former Padawan... You have earned good rest......

He does do that 'Jedi not sleeping' thing well though. ;)

BultarSwan and Chewbacca89 like this.
  12. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Welp, I got bored so I posted :p

13. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Hey Sarge! How are you?

14. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Eating a homemade buffalo chicken strip sandwich lathered with hot sauce, black pepper, crushed red pepppers, and canyenne peppers.

So pretty good :cool:

15. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Yummy!

Master Tim Battershell: What is the two non-standard Combat Forms???

16. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Jedi Master Kenobiwan:- Sky-Guy's 'Flowing River' meld of Forms II and V and my own contribution of Form 'Point-Five'.

17. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  18. awesomejedi

awesomejedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    Swan I have a question about my assignment. How well known is too well known? Would you put someone like Kenth Hamner in the 'too well known' category?

19. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    Anyone who is in the Skywalker line, the Solo line or in the movies. :)

20. awesomejedi

Nov 7, 2012
    Oh thank goodness![face_relieved] I should have the list done by morning. It won't be the essay I would have liked to write, but I've been busy.

21. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    That's fine. :)

22. awesomejedi

Nov 7, 2012
    Here is my assignment!

Make a list of 4 Jedi besides the Solos and Skywalkers, describe how they became Jedi and why in your opinion, did/didn’t fit in with their time.

1. Seha Dorvald was a refugee on Coruscant during the Yuuzhan Vong War who fled to the Underworld after the capture of the capital. She was later discovered by Jacen Solo who noticed her Force potential and brought her to the Temple for training. Jacen then used her as her tool for getting thing in and out of the Temple until she later confessed and accompanied Kyle Kataran and other Jedi to plant a tracking device on Darth Caedus/ Jacen. She played a large role during the resurgence of the Sith, finding secret entrances to and from the Temple during the Mandalorian siege with the help of her Master, Octa Ramis. After her knighting Seha delivered the ‘hostages’ back to Coruscant and helped with the Jedi coup. She briefly dated a security officer, who was arrested for possibly aiding the Jedi. Seha was able to get the guy a body guard job with the Solos after he quit. Seha, in my opinion, did fit in with the times because despite a rough start, she was able to see where she went wrong, make necessary sacrifices, take the aggressive action needed and still do what’s right.
    2. Octa Ramis was a Jedi from Chandrila who was trained as a Jedi be Kam Solusar. As a Knight she fought in the Yuuzhan Vong War and had the same ‘Jedi for the Jedi’ philosophy Kyp Durron had. She believed that the Jedi shouldn’t sit around worrying about philosophy, but they should go and fight the enemy. She was soon elevated to the rank of Master and took Seha Dorvald as an apprentice. Ramis took the same aggressive position during the Abeloth crisis, saying that the Jedi needed to fight the Sith no matter what the Alliance said. She played a role in the Jedi coup and supported Master Saba Sebatyne as a Triumvirate. In my opinion Octa Ramis did fit in with her times because she was prepared to fight to do what was right.
    3. Barratk’l was a Yuzzem Jedi who had her vocal chords modified so she could be understood. Not much is known about how she became a Jedi other than she was a council member who was nominated by Kenth Hamner. Hamaner nominated her hoping for her support during the resurgence of the Sith. Unfortunately for him, Barratk’l was determined to do what was right. She also supported the Jedi coup and acting grand Master Sebatyne. In my mind she fit in with her time because it takes a lot to stand up for what is right, especially when it means standing up to your main supporter, but Barratk’l did anyways.
    4. Kenth Hamner was born in Corellia and eventually left his place in the military to become a Jedi. During the Yuuzhan Vong War Hamner served as a liaison between the Jedi and the New Republic Military. He lead the Jedi on several missions and operations while Luke Skywalker was in the Unknown Regions. 2 years after the 2nd Galactic Civil War, he was appointed acting Grand Master by Luke Skywalker. Hamner wanted to maintain peaceful relations with the GA, despite the freezing of the Horn children and the siege of the Temple. Hamner also kept a deal with the Admiral of the Navy secret from the Jedi Council. After refusing to launch the Stealth Xs to aid Luke Skywalker against the Sith, the Council ordered him to his chambers. Once he realized the Jedi were doing something he thought of as treason he attacked Saba Sebatyne and was accidentally killed. Master Hamner did not fit with his times, in my opinion, because he refused to see the corruption of the Alliance. He believed that if the Jedi did as they were told everything would be alright, but that wasn’t what was needed. The Jedi needed a Grand Master who could see what was happening to the government and correct it, and they needed someone who would fight the Sith.

23. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    About time AJ :p

well done =D=

24. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
  25. awesomejedi

Nov 7, 2012
    Thanks.:)

I know it took a long time, I've been busier than normal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.