main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Senate Aflame OOC/Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Chewbacca89, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    It might make it through to awesomejedi, though. Down to you guys, how much you want to be involved but it'd be a nifty act of alliance by us all; Imperials, Bothans, Hapans, Jedi, Mandalorians.

2. Shereshoy Cabur

Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 2, 2013
    seems like you're really pushing for the destruction of Naire :p

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I think it'd be awesome to have a pop at her and see how we do. Shame Malkuth isn't about too!

4. Shereshoy Cabur

Feb 2, 2013
    Hey he could always turn back around!

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  5. Lenea_Sandstrider

Lenea_Sandstrider Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Aflame was locked? When did that happen?

6. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Just recently. Bardan_Jusik and I have come to the conclusion that it is time to end the game. It has not followed the projected path and became a tool for certain members to promote propaganda through the game. Thus the game has ended. In addition I hereby tender my resignation with the NGE (TAG: Admiral Volshe) and will join the Alliance.

7. Shereshoy Cabur

Feb 2, 2013
    I'm so confused :confused:

8. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Sorry! What can I answer specifically to help?

9. Shereshoy Cabur

Feb 2, 2013
    Does that mean Volshe is the new GM and you're just a role player now?

10. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    The game was starting to get pulled in too many directions and was no longer following the script. So rather than struggle through it we made the decision to pull the plug.

EDIT: No the NGE stuff is for a different game (the SWC Senate game), this game is over.

[​IMG]

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  11. Imperial 1138

Imperial 1138 Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 12, 2013
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

12. Lenea_Sandstrider

Sep 2, 2012
    If enough people want to I could make an Aflame style RP. Different factions since I don't want to overwrite the actual Senate game. If anyone who played this wants that, just let me know.

(I figure it's the least I can do since my faction being added near the end of planning probably messed things up somewhat)

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  13. awesomejedi

awesomejedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    I think that's a great idea, Lenea.

14. Lenea_Sandstrider

Sep 2, 2012
    It's Skywalker actually :p

This is just my mobile account.

15. Imperial 1138

Imperial 1138 Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 12, 2013
    I still want answers on why a successful RP, spawning nearly 200 pages of story, was canceled without any proper discussion with the players.
    Also, I greatly appreciate the pushing off of the blame for this event oh-so-subtly to the NGE.
    In short, keeping it within TOS requirements,
    [​IMG]
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sistros likes this.
  16. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    It doesn't matter what you want. The GM's word is law. We are not required to discuss anything with the players. Anything to add Bardan?

17. awesomejedi

awesomejedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    I know, Skywalker.

18. Lenea_Sandstrider

Sep 2, 2012
    Just making sure :p

And as it turns out my first (unsuccessful) game on here can be modified to fit an Aflame style easily enough. So I'll see about doing that, and update on my progress in here (if the mods and GMs are fine with that)

EDIT: Will do Sinre, and I'll just update on the new game in the NP thread.

19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    If people would please take a breath and not post here for one hour, I'd be grateful.

I don't want any of you to say something they will regret in a few days.

If you all could trust me I'd be equally grateful.

20. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    While I understand that a game's cancellation can result in high emotions for people who are invested, please keep things civil.

Chewbacca89 if the matter is not up for discussion I am disinclined to permit this thread to remain open.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  21. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Given how much enjoyment others seemed to be getting from this particular game Sinrebirth has graciously offered to continue it on as the new GM. Chewbacca89 and myself have agreed to this. Sinre, the floor is yours.

[​IMG]

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Alright.

In the last few hours we've had the game paused, nothing more, nothing less.

Chewbacca89 and Bardan_Jusik have kindly consented to my appointment as the new GM, and I intend to have T-65 helping me out as well.

Unless there are any severe objections, I will re-open the game when I wake up. If you don't want to play anymore, PM me, I do not want to see drama in here. The rules of the change of GM? No hard feelings about whatever has happened, no recriminations. We'll just carry on as if nothing happened, and continue having fun.

This is a democratic moment and then the game will continue with the new GM's as noted above.

If you don't want to comment, but do want to agree, simply 'like' this post.

TAG: Genet, Jumping, Sarge221, Volshe, Chewbacca89, docking_bay94, awesomejedi, Yuul_Shamar, Darth_Aiser, Shira, 1977, Pearlsaber, T-65, Tim, 1138...

... and Ramza so he can see the decision by the GMs to appoint new GMs, and the decision by the players.

23. Darth Aiser

Darth Aiser Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2006
    I say lets carry on under new management. =D=

24. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Duly noted in the records that we totally keep around here.

25. Lenea_Sandstrider

Sep 2, 2012
    I'll do what I can to keep this game running. It certainly will be interesting being a GM in both of the fastest growing games on here :p

(This and Forgotten Ones)