main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST George Lucas confirms (almost) Big Three return!

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Kuestmaster, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Placeholder

Placeholder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 30, 2013
    They can get him a trainer and whip him into shape. That isn't that big a deal

2. GODLIKE

GODLIKE Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2012
    If he looks Alec Guinness thats fine

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    How do you know Luke has been running around doing regular Jedi stuff in the interim between ROTJ and Episode VII? For all we know, he could be a hermit, just like Obi-Wan was when we met him in ANH. We know absolutely nothing about his role at this point.

I don't see anyone supporting 'being fat.' Sure, Hamill may have put on a little weight, but that's only a natural part of getting older - it happens to the best of us. He certainly isn't fat in the sense that he is morbidly obese.

4. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    I wouldn't care if they all wound up looking like Hutts, but that's because I don't value a person or a character based on their weight. I'm just silly like that.

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Co-signed.

6. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Can I sign also?

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  7. hachijedi

hachijedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 22, 2012
    This is the best Fanmade poster of the Big 3. It actually looks official:

[​IMG]

8. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Wow, they need to hire that guy/gal to make the official poster! It looks exactly like Struzan's work!

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  9. GODLIKE

Nov 28, 2012
    fat people are disgusting its truly pathetic how some people can just let themselves go not caring about their health at all. Being fat can tell a lot about a persons
    character/personality.

10. run_luke_run

run_luke_run Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2004
    Fat people are not nearly as disgusting the above post.

11. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    And judging someone because of their appearence tells a lot about a persons character/personality.

12. GODLIKE

Nov 28, 2012
    Im not really judging them on their weight im judging them on their choice to live such an unhealthy life.

13. GODLIKE

Nov 28, 2012
    I'm not saying fat people are disgusting because of the way they look i'm saying fat people are disgusting because of the choices they made to get into such a
    position

14. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    I'm not interested in your excuse for the remarks you made. Peoples eating habits are none of yours, mine, or anyones buisness but their own. If they want to lose weight then that is wonderful but calling them disgusting helps nothing. It unintelligent and cruel.

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  15. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002

So can a person's postings on a message board...

16. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Stop feeding the troll... lest he, himself, become fat.

17. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    My thoughts exactly. :)

18. GODLIKE

Nov 28, 2012
    Its not an excuse its my explanation for what i meant. Did you even read what i said right after i said they are disgusting they are disgusting because of the way
    they let them selves go. Its also kind of funny how you guys are all attacking me for being judgmental your basically judging me on 4 words you don't care about
    actual reasoning.

19. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    I want to take Carrie out for burgers - I think she'd be a hoot....

20. GODLIKE

Nov 28, 2012
    Don't you think jedi would be doing lots of physical activity? So they should be in pretty good shape so the actors playing them should be in good shape

21. run_luke_run

run_luke_run Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2004
    So what's the over-under on Lando coming back?

22. kubricklynch

kubricklynch Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2012
    Judging from pictures, Mark Hamill is a little pudgy, but nothing that can't be fixed by training, creative costuming, CGI, etc. I mean look what they did with Chris Evans in Captain America.

23. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    His FACE is fuller, but the rest of him is still fine as paint - he's just not the scrawney kid he was in his twenties...

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  24. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    As they said in the movies, they're keepers of the peace, not soldiers.

In a peace-time setting, I imagine they wouldn't be doing a whole lot of physical activity. They would probably be more like monks, communing with the Force and trying to understand it. Physical activity is not a requirement.

25. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    The part in bold is hilarious. However, I don't think you'll be able to figure out why.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.