main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. the-jedi-prince

the-jedi-prince Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 2, 2011
    i posted this on another thread but think it belongs here too

not sure what good it will do but ive just emailed disney expressing my disgust with there decission to cancel the show and the lack of official information of whats left and how we will get it.
    theres **** loads of star wars fans so lets give disney some feedback so we might get some answers
    [​IMG]
    • Just got this reply back

Thank you for contacting Disney Guest Services! We have successfully received your query and will respond to you within 48 hours, so that we can add a little Magic to your day.

By being our Guest, we have created you a unique reference number of: 130324-000125

Please make a note of this number and if you have any further updates reply to this email or put the number in the subject of future email correspondence.

Magically yours,

Disney Guest Services Team
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

my email to them

hi im emailing you as im very upset about the cancelation of the clone wars tv show.

there is many character arcs that havnt been completed and fans need answers to these and feel that the show has been cancelled way before it was finished.

there is also no official news of how we will get to see finished so called bonus content.

the fans of star wars are very loyal and passionate about there shows and movies and this has caused a bad feeling towards disney at this time and the news of star wars episode 7 has been welcome but why end something so good without finishing it.

there are too many loose ends.

the fans deserve better, dean backhouse, star wars fan since 1977

Ani501st likes this.
  2. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    I don't think they will give you a "real" answer in 48 hours, they will probably say something stupid like always.

3. the-jedi-prince

the-jedi-prince Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 2, 2011
    i dont either but i had to try, maybe if everybody emails them it might help our cause though.

whatever i get back i will let you all know, hopefully within 48 hours, lol

Darkslayer and Ani501st like this.
  4. Ani501st

Mar 18, 2013
    This is probably the best thing we can do.

5. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    One of these two bonus arcs will defiantly be about Maul. They can't just leave us hanging.

I'd also really like to see some type of Padme and Jar Jar arc.

6. swcolts1277

swcolts1277 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2013
    I'm listening to the Bombad Radio podcast right now and they interviewed Tom Kane. He said that one of the arcs of season 6 explores Yoda, the one we heard about from Dave awhile ago. He also said that he heard they are working on completing this arc!

Darkslayer likes this.
  7. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Please, no...

Togruta likes this.
  8. Ani501st

Mar 18, 2013
    Yoda, Clovis, Clone arc, it's 3 arcs not 2 arcs so this mean LFL won't show us everything the TCW crew done or this mean that the TFN report is false.

There is the Clovis arc where she is in :)

9. rezpen

rezpen Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2010
    Just listening as well, if it's true we are only really getting 2 arcs I'm guessing they will be the Yoda/Force arc and the Order 66 arc since Dave said the arcs we are getting are "important to the overall saga." Unless the Yoda stuff they are talking about is part of the Clovis arc I think it's possible Clovis may end up the toilet with god knows what else.

10. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Assuming of course, we're only getting two arcs. Entirely possible TFN is wrong and it's more than that.

darklordoftech likes this.
  11. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I think its interesting that JediNews have only reiterated the report from TFN, but there own alleged sources have not said anything to them... RebelForceRadio have yet to say anything either but they are apparently off for the week.

12. Jedi Master Chuck

Jedi Master Chuck Jedi Master star 2

Mar 19, 2013
    Maybe since Clovis was meant to be part of Season 5 they'll just stick those 3 episodes on the DVD. After all, a normal season is 22 episodes and we only got 20 in season 5. Perhaps they aren't factoring Clovis into the "bonus content" since those were going to be aired even before the Young Jedi arc.

13. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000

Darth Wookiee, Togruta and 07jonesj like this.
  14. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Why do you guys fall for this stuff? Now its only two arcs were getting, just don't bring anything out. My gosh Dave Filoni reminds me of Rick M. Company men that tell you what you want to hear.

15. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Unconfirmed, contradicted by several VAs.

KED12345 likes this.
  16. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Of course, we have to consider the possibility that the VAs may have been told different things and Disney are changing things all the time. I hope not. I hope we get some answers soon. If not, Filoni better confirm some things!

17. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I just can't resist slapping Disney around some more. We're going to be getting the run around alot more with them in charge granted this info appears to come from a LucasFilm employee. How about some more info direct from one of these poor LucasAnimation employees?

I can see the two 'season 6' arcs thing being true unfortunately particularly if there are already two season 5 arcs left. Sounds like we'll atleast get what would have come before winter break if TCW were airing.

The most important things to wrap up I think are Rex and Maul then to cap it with Brent Friedmen's ending. Its possible an arc was rushed into production to serve as an ending some months ago. It would be nice to get ending to tie of Talzin, Boba, and the CIS leaders but those are more easily left to fanon than Rex and Maul. Ventress and the Bounty Hunters like Cad Bane don't necessarily need to be touched on again although that arc sounds really cool and I hope we see it.

AkashKedavra_93 and Ani501st like this.
  18. venepe

venepe Jedi Master star 1

Feb 25, 2004
    I was afraid of this when I heard the Disney/Lucasfilm buy out deal. Disney is a huge company and make their decision based on mass market trends. Star Wars was Lucas baby, his decisions as CEO of Lucasfilm had pretty much only Star Wars in his mind. Now Disney's CEO has a lot other properties. Disney will not give Star Wars the same dedication as Lucas did, never.

19. kryptonjedi

kryptonjedi Jedi Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    It looks like Season 6 was shaping up to be just as good as Season 4(Which IMO was a pretty good season).

20. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    It's sad that apparently we won't get all the finished (and to be finished) S6 material, all of which sounds like some really great stuff; I'll just hope we'll get as much of it as possible in the end.

I'll add that I wouldn't be too bitter about losing that bounty hunter arc; maybe it's in a way good since if they were about to kill off Cad Bane and Aurra Sing, now those can appear in later projects.

21. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Where does the assumption that Tup's betrayal has anything to do with Order 66 come from?

22. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    A clone killing a Jedi? That's practically the definition of Order 66.

23. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    What about traitor clones and traitor Jedi?

24. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    Both are generally used for foreshadowing Order 66 on this show - see Slick or Krell.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  25. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    I don't see how Slick forshadows Order 66, and Krell's death was because of what Krell did, not because Dogma was given Order 66.