main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion How will episode 9 end?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Darth slaughter, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
    In fire.

2. Doug625

Doug625 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2012
    Luke will die and become a force ghost and continue that role through Episode 12. Han, Chewy, and Lea will probably die during Episodes 7 and/or 8 but they will keep Luke in his role as long as possible.

3. Doug625

Doug625 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2012
    over 20 years ago GL stated that he had 12 films in mind and Disney has already said they plan on Star Wars continuing far past Episode 9.

4. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    I'm already planning for episodes 12 - 20. It's a little radical but I've made arrangements to have my head frozen and re-animated ONLY during the showing of a new episode, then re-frozen. Like I said, RADICAL, but I'm dedicated.

5. janstett

janstett Jedi Master star 3

May 29, 2004
    Going way back -- like before ESB -- my father read an article to me about Lucas' 12 (or 9) film plan, that at the end we find out that the GFFA had seeded life on Earth -- very Battlestar Galatica -- and we find out the whole saga has been the Journal of the Whills as read by R2-D2.

6. johnrain39

johnrain39 Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 30, 2012
    A dance crew consisting of Dugs, Ewoks, Gungans, Mon Calamari, and Wookies will take the stage and put on a performance worthy of remembrance.

7. Resolution

Resolution Jedi Padawan

Mar 12, 2013
    I want to know how it begins from what was left off from 8.

8. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    The universe explodes.

9. darth tatarus

darth tatarus Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2013
    the sith finaly wins c':

10. DarthPoppy

DarthPoppy Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    Luke finally gets back to Tosche Station and gets his Power Converters. Power is finally converted. All is well in the universe.

11. HankSolo

HankSolo Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2012
    Just like Newhart!

12. HankSolo

HankSolo Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2012
    As a spoof: The ending says like the 007 movies..... 'Luke Skywalker will return in 'From Tatooine with Love'...

13. Jedsithor

Jedsithor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 2005
    Luke Skywalker sacrifices himself to save Coruscant from destruction. After the funeral, his personal effects are handed out as he would have wished. The Jedi Temple is given to Leia to train new Younglings from around the galaxy in the ways of the Force. Meanwhile, Han Solo, who left halfway through the movie because...drama...takes a trip to Tatooine, to a familiar cantina in Mos Eisley...at the same time, General Wedge Antilles looks over Luke's X-Wing to see if there is any way Luke could have been saved...while this is going on, Luke's young protege goes to get what's left to him but the clerk-droid has no record of his name...all while Chewie stands on the roof of the Jedi temple where Threepio was destroyed...in the Council Chamber, Leia looks around at the empty seats...while in the cantina, Han orders a drink and looks around...on the temple roof, Chewie sees a fully rebuilt Threepio....while Wedge looks over the X-Wing, sad that Artoo had malfunctioned, a technician tells him that Artoo was working perfectly...at the Clerk's office, the protege hands over his I.D. She gives him a package and comments that she likes his real name and he should use it - it's Binks....in the council chamber, Leia notices Luke's lightsaber on one of the chairs. She picks it up, hope in her eyes...on Tatooine, Han looks around the cantina and spots his old friend Luke, sitting with Mara Jade. No words are exchanged. Just a couple of simple nods and Han leaves....while on Yavin IV, "Binks" finds himself inside an old temple. The lights come on, revealing hundreds of lightsabers, holocrons and Jedi robes. The floor beneath his feet starts to rise....Black! Credits.

14. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    How about, as just a suggestion, that we concentrate on E7 first. And after we've all seen it, THEN speculate about E9. Talk about trying to run before you learn how to walk.

15. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Like Flash Gordon.

The End ... ?
    *cue evil laughter*

16. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    it will end like this:
    We see R2D2, only surviving character from the original trilogy at this point, half buried in the ground in a charred patch of a jungle planet, all around there are scattered portions from several different space ships, both fighters and cruisers, evidence of a large scale battle in low orbit. Camera zooms in on R2's dome and on his blue / red eye... The eye starts blinking slowly and we hear a short sequence of chirps and beeps... Eye goes black... Credits.

17. Thefinalhack

Thefinalhack Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 11, 2013
    Vader returns in episode 8 in episode 9 Luke will fight Vader and will give his life to save everyone leaving everything to his son now a young man so it shall have a light but open ending allowing many possibilities for next three films (episode 9 should be called legacy of the jedi)

Sent via my astromech droid

18. Darth_Zidious

Darth_Zidious Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2001
    The hero of the ST hands off R2-D2 and C-3PO to new owners.

19. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I'm assuming...

7: 2015
    8: 2018
    9: 2021

20. Darth Vader's Chest Plate

Darth Vader's Chest Plate Jedi Master star 2

Mar 18, 2013
    EpIX ending:

Anakin:"Padme, I've had more visions, I become a Sith, you die, our kids turn out great, I kill Obi-Wan, I kill Palpatine, I slaughter Jedi and younglings, I'm kinda accountable for Alderaan's destruction, out kid's keep blowing up my vehicles, Obi-Wan made me lose my limbs and burnt me with lava."
    Padme: "Anakin, stop eating cheese before bed, we probably need to get you some counselling!"

21. GoJohnnyGo

GoJohnnyGo Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 19, 2012
    The big 3 get detoured on and land on a strange planet, then they witness a crime and laugh at the victim while videotaping it. Then the get a 1 year prison sentence for violating the good samaritan law.

TreborSabreon and The Hellhammer like this.
  22. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    These pretzels are making many Bothans die.

23. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    The Keeper of the Whills finishes writing down the story R2-D2 is telling him.

24. Barth

Barth Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    Don't you mean RotS?

25. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    It is a rip-off of the ROTS ending but it will just be Luke looking out at the suns and then disappearing. Completely different from ROTS where Obi-Wan gives Luke to Beru and Owen and Beru look at the Suns setting with Obi-Wan looking on. Just Luke at the completion of his destiny and disappears.