main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Discussion www.lacwac.com/letschatlacwac - LACWAC live group chat & viewing parties. Young Jedi coming soon.

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Okay, sounds like 11 pm EST today (3/24) it is. I don't mind adding in The Academy if most people want it, we can figure that out when the time comes. I'll contact Seerow now to get the chat set up and post the link once everything is good. I've never watched this group of episodes as an arc, I think it's gonna kick ass.

CaptainRex115 and 07jonesj like this.
  2. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
  3. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Got the thread title edited for tonight. I'm gonna give people a five minute window and start at 11:05 pm EST.

4. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    How many episodes, DLT? 6-7? It sure is a marathon... [face_relieved]

5. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Yeah, the marathon is going to be The Mandalore Plot / Voyage of Temptation / Duchess of Mandalore / A Friend in Need / Eminence / Shades of Reason / The Lawless. Perhaps The Academy if more people want it than not. I feel bad that so many people who want to participate can't stay for the whole thing. Maybe next Sunday night we can do just the second half of the marathon for those that had to leave early this week.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm not 100 percent sure I'll be awake in 45 minutes; I'm exhausted. If I am still up, I'll come in.

7. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    ...And the chat kicked me. [face_sigh]

8. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    That was great guys, so what's our next viewing party gonna be? Ahsoka arc? Ventress/Maul arc?

CaptainRex115 likes this.
  9. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
  10. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I was gonna do A Friend in Need / Eminence / Shades of Reason / The Lawless alone next week for everyone that left early tonight, but that's not set in stone.

11. Darth Ibonek

Jan 11, 2013
    All the one-off episodes of S1 :p

12. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I want to do Umbara next. I'm not sure about next weekend since its Easter. Maybe during the week?

13. CaptainRex115

CaptainRex115 Jedi Padawan star 3

Jan 11, 2013
    Sounds cool guys... I'm down for umbarra. However I like the Maul/Ventress idea a bit better. Either one is cool

14. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm on vacation next week so hopefully I'll be able to do a viewing party. Umbara sounds fun. If I went into a Mortis or Shades of Reason viewing, you would need to keep the language filter turned off. And I'm sure I'd spoil somebody's fun. :p

15. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    God, we had the filter off last night. Much hilarity ensued.

16. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Filter off is always better.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  17. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Filter is off in the Disco room. Normally I turn it on for a serious viewing party.

18. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    **** the filter.

Seerow told me that she wants to do the Umbara marathon next weekend, so the viewing party for this Sunday is still up for democratic determination. Like I said before, I was going to do A Friend in Need / Eminence / Shades of Reason / The Lawless for people that had to leave early or couldn't make it last week and missed the end of the marathon. I already watched the whole thing, so I really have no preference as to whether we watch that or something else.

If people are into it again for this Sunday, whoever wants to participate can vote on what we watch. I like coming up with new arcs, so feel free to be creative with your suggestions. For a similar example that comes to mind, the King Katuunko marathon of Supply Lines / Ambush / Witches of the Mist is quite awesome. But I'm not suggesting that specifically, just trying to give an idea for what I mean by a more creative arc.

19. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    I still vote for a micro-series viewing.

20. Darth Ibonek

Jan 11, 2013
    What's democracy? :p
    I'm up for anythang.

21. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Depending on the options, I may vote micro series. I picked last time so I don't think I'm going to make a suggestion.

Darth Ibonek you must have a preference, and I bet if you give it some thought you can come up with a unique arc to watch that would fit your tastes.

22. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
  23. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Same time as the last time we did it?

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  24. CaptainRex115

CaptainRex115 Jedi Padawan star 3

Jan 11, 2013
    Im down anytime after 11pm on sunday (11:15 or 11:30 should be good) or I can make it at 11 just tell me in advance...

Anyways I'm down for anything... im not voting miroseries.... I think Mortis would be cool given the interesting thread about mortis that has been popular recently, Umbarra is just as good too. Some other suggestions.... young jedi arc, Gunray arc (bombad-lair), Geonosis five-tuplet....I dunno, im just throwing things out there. whatever y'all want :)

25. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Ah dang, not this Sunday...I'm having a Game of Thrones marathon. Next time perhaps...