main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    So it's safe to no longer call them the Hitler Channel? They ran World War II stuff over and over again for awhile.

2. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Honey Boo Boo is the worst program to air on American television over the last 20 years, and that's saying something.

3. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    But she does make The Soup more interesting.

4. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I wonder how long she'll last culturally... either she'll be forgotten in a few years, or she'll be around forever like The Olsen Twins or the Kardashian clan.

5. Roberto Calrissian

Roberto Calrissian Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    Aren't a couple of Dutch scientist or millionaires trying to get people a one way ticket to mars. They say they have the technology to send you to mars and live there but not to come back. So with that being said The Kardashians come on down! Your one way ticket to mars is here!
    Ryan Seacrest, Nicki Minaj, Pitbull, Rick Ross, Lebron James, Justin Bieber, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey come on down mars is waiting for ya!

lbr789 likes this.
  6. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I feel very blessed that I only know 'of' 'Honey Boo-boo' and have not seen it.

I had to have my car towed to the shop AGAIN this morning - the lower radiator hose blew itself nearly in half...

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  7. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    YIKES! Hope your car is able to be fixed soon!

8. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Breezy's R2 unit has a bad motivator.

9. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Sorry about your car Breezy. :(
    My roommate's engine blew yesterday so now I'm the only one in our house that has a working car.

I'm currently at work. We contract with an outside hosptial that doesn't usually have patients on ventilators but when they do we have to stay at that hospital. So I've got a whopping two patients (usually I have at least 5 or 6) which makes for a very long 12 hours.

10. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    I have a nice day planned. My bro is coming out for the weekend.
    Shopping for new golf clubs.
    Joe's Crab Shack
    beer
    Video games

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  11. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    12 hours sounds awful. Vin's weekend sounds worse. :p

12. Eeth-my-Koth

May 25, 2001
  13. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Well, so FAR the car is happy again - hopefully for five minutes anyway.

14. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    The diagnosis is that your car is happy... who works on your car... Taylor from Poltegeist 2?

(obsure pop culture reference sure to be known to 3-4 possible people and certainly not to Armen...)

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  15. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Usually I don't mind 12 hour shifts... I'm used to them and I only have to work 3 days a week with them and I'm usually busy enough that the day goes by pretty quick. (I usually I feel like I've been hit by a truck my first day off.) But being bored and yet still having that 'anything could happen at any moment' contradictory feeling (which I actually bothers me more when I bored) makes those 12 hours kinda feel like torture.

Mmm... Joe's crab shack. I've never been to one, I just love crab and now I'm hungry!

16. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I hear you, I like it when the library is busy, makes the day go by much faster.

Of course at the moment I've got a lot of cataloging to do so I'm busy even when there's nobody doing research and checking out books.

Hope she holds together.

17. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002

Honestly, if I thought he would work I'd do it - as long as Fred Phelps stay in the cave...

18. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000

Damn it!

:p

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  19. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Spring has arrived here in Seattle - Saw the first hooker of the season walking up on Pac Highway this afternoon.

20. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Hooker of the season. That explains our ratio of hookers to our lack of seasons here.

21. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    It's spriiiiiiiiiiiiiing time for hookers!

DarthBreezy likes this.
  22. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Many, many moons ago, the roomies and I would go play 'Tally Ho' and drive around the less reputable part of Portland, well.... counting.

I guess we made one too many passes at one of those lovely ladies, for on the fourth or fifth passing, her hemline hit her fore-head... :eek:[face_sick][face_rofl]

23. Eeth-my-Koth

May 25, 2001
    So this was one of the beers I had last night. Tastes like a standard stout with a bit if Chinese oyster sauce.
    [​IMG]

24. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    The name alone is enough to put me off that.

Well, time to join the social... hi everyone

Had a great Easter weekend so far, drinks with friends on Thur n Fri, swimming with my son and my bro on Sat, drinks with my bro tonight, no work tomorrow

Happy holidays everyone

25. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I like to try new and interesting beers and I like oysters. I might have to look for that one.

[​IMG]

Pink trooper: "I hate Easter on the Death Star."

Have a good one GIL. I'm headed up to the lake later; hoping for good weather and a boat ride.

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.