main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    So I have been a bit out of the loop lately. What is the latest official news on Season 6?

2. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    There hasn't really been any official news since the trailer, so we're all still waiting for the next announcement.

darklordoftech likes this.
  3. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Thank you. I had heard season 6 was cancelled, but didn't know if it was to be believed.

4. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Oh, it has been cancelled. The show itself is done now.

What we're awaiting is how much of Season 6 was finished and will be released. We know there's two story arcs pretty much confirmed (6-7 episodes) but don't know anything beyond that yet.

5. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    So DVD release then?

6. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Short answer- we don't know. [face_dunno]

7. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Ok thats what I was wondering. My wife asked me about it and I havent been able to keep up lately so I thought I would ask. Thanks everyone.

8. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    Is this the demise of LACWAC? :(

9. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    No.

10. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    LACWAC died a long time ago.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  11. Sable_Hart

Sable_Hart Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2009
    It will be reborn when my conquest of Disney/Star Wars is complete. [face_devil]

DarthTalgus likes this.
  12. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    I'm not going anywhere. :p

13. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Neither am I. I rather like this place.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  14. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    1. Disney intends to continue Star Wars television
    2. The Saga and trilogy boards were alive and well 2005-2012

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  15. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I ain't going anywhere, I'm happy to discuss TCW long after it's finished.

16. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    I feel like we're having a Fellowship of the Ring moment.

We should wait another three years for the full extended saga edition before continuing. ;)

17. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm not going anywhere. If we get super bored we could always invade another part of the forum together.

Your right that it was cold of the Jedi Council to basically use Anakin for his emotions to sell Obi-wan's fake death. In the Rako Hardeen arc Anakin is hurt by Obi-wan but its really Yoda and Mace he gets mad it. He tells Obi-wan they were snowing him. That arc was the first big turning point for Anakiin gaining distrust in the council. However IMO the Fugitive arc picks up where this arc left off. Regardless of whether one feels sorry for Ahsoka's exit in the end because she did make alot of stupid mistakes in the end it all falls on Anakin in the end and he'll see the Jedi Council as the ones to blame. Anakin's chasm with the Jedi Council is one of the larger subplots I see when I stack episodes together in certain ways to watch as super arcs.

Its really to bad Plo was cut from his role in "Crisis on Naboo" in deleted scenes on the blu-ray he was on the mission with Mace. The Citadel Arc didn't fully explore what was going on with Ahsoka going on that mission and exactly what Plo's role was in it. Its unclear if he sent her or not. However Plo covered for Ashoka and stepped on Anakin's toes making him seem guilty and with a important matter like Ahsoka's safety (as Anakin sees it, that's why he didn't want her on the Citadel Mission). This is an issue touched on with the same characters in the Padawan Lost arc, Plo once again stepping on Anakin's toes when it comes to Ahsoka's safety. It really makes Ventress's accusations of abandonment ring louder to me. That was the start of Anakin's distrust that extended to Mace and Yoda.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  18. Original Oatmeal

Original Oatmeal Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 22, 2013
    The fifth season did end with quite the cliff hanger which is either a good or really bad thing depending on what happens next.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  19. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Comms. They'll never see it coming.

20. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    The end of The Wrong Jedi was not a cliffhanger. It was, in fact, the exact opposite. It was a resolution to Ahsoka's story, and it only becomes more apt by becoming the resolution of the series.

While, yes, you can imagine what Ahsoka could get up to, every story does that if the character lives. The story of Ahsoka, Anakin's apprentice, is complete.

21. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    I think you meant The Wrong Jedi, not the recent Reaves/Bohnhoff novel The Last Jedi. ;)

Random Comments and 07jonesj like this.
  22. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    This will end well.

AkashKedavra_93 and 07jonesj like this.
  23. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    I have even more reason to hate Kevin Kiner now. He did the music for that godawful Wing Commander movie.

Sgt Crowfield likes this.
  24. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Well, even *I* would have done the music for the Wing Commander movie had I been paid to do it ^^.

25. Embomania

Embomania Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 2, 2013
    I had read that those two arcs are all we're getting.