main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Obi-Wan Kenobi: v4 Fan Club a/k/a Appreciation Society

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Valairy Scot, Sep 4, 2012.

1. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Aw...thats right, you're in the UK...

Fifteen minutes till here, although now I think we're going to watch the second showing at ten...hubby's watching basketball (ncaa).

2. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    You're lucky though you only have to wait a few more hours after UK transmission to see new Doctor Who though. Most of the programmes I watch (like TCW) I have to wait months for before they officially air in the UK though of course I may have already seen S5 :p

3. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Time to happy birthday to world's best actor! Happy birthday Ewan! We love you! [face_party][face_love]

4. roguegirl

roguegirl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2001
    happy easter to you all.i feel sad though.our white cat has been missing for days now..i don't even know if she's still alive.i'm still hoping that she is though. and she has kittens waiting for her. :-(

5. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Happy easter to you too, roguegirl. :)

I hope that you'll find your cat. [:D]

6. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Aw...I'm sorry about your missing cat...hopefully she's ok and will show up soon.

hlc88 ; Yes, a few hours on Dr. Who, but we just heard the new Sherlock Holmes episodes will finally be shot this year, my son says they'll air in Aug. 2013 in the UK, but according to him "who knows when they'll show it here."

My hubby likes that show too, he's looking forward to it. WE cannot get into the new American version Holmes (with a female Watson??? [face_hypnotized] , nor not that much into the movies. Cumberbach's Sherlock ruined it for the others. ;)

Ruth, I know you just posted yesterday (and thank you for not making us wait on that cliffie too much),...Can't wait until the next chappie though. I find myself looking for a update from you very frequently...even though I might have a miriad of other things to do...:D Obi-Wan - sweet heart and brave heart....(I loved that...[face_love])

7. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Sorry to hear about your kitty. Not sure what kind of area you live in, but if it's suburban or country have you checked at home and around the local area to make sure she isn't shut up in a garage or shed?

8. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    roguegirl I'm sorry to hear about your cat. I really hope you find her!

obimom Ah yes, I believe they are filming Sherlock Holmes now. I don't know anything about a broadcast date, probably August here, I would have assumed if its popular in the US then you might get it a few hours, possibly days after UK transmission?

9. roguegirl

roguegirl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2001
    hooray! she came back.kind of scruffy though. she looks like she's been wallowing in dirt. at least she's okay.

ruth baulding likes this.
  10. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    [face_dancing]

Congratulation, roguegirl! [face_party]

11. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Yay...I"m glad she's back. She went out looking for adventure I guess... I guess she needed a break from the kids for awhile. :p

12. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Glad your kitty is back! If she isn't already microchipped, you might want to consider it in case she strays again..

13. ruth baulding

ruth baulding Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 3, 2012
    Bwa ha ha! I FEEL her pain....
    And Deb, that might be the opening scene for your new story.

14. ruth baulding

Sep 3, 2012
    [face_laugh] Check out this "cast pic" for Ep VII...
    [​IMG]
    Happy April Fool's.... I'll be back after I visit the vomitorium....

15. FARK2005

FARK2005 Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2012
    I think I may join you there...

16. Eryndil

Eryndil Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 18, 2012
    That's scary!

17. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Who are those people (minus the Big 3 - and Luke is wearing Obi-Wan's body! And Han is wearing Bail's!)

18. Eryndil

Dec 18, 2012
    I noticed that - the Luke/Obi combo is particularly disturbing. The others appear to be 'young people'...celebrities, perhaps?

19. ruth baulding

Sep 3, 2012
    Those are the Jonas brothers, I don't recognize the pigtailed girl, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, and Zach &Cody, all of them popular Disney television stars, careers one hundred percent manufactured by the Company. If it was a Jedi apprentice tween romangst, they would be cast as (left to right) Garen Muln, Reeft, Quinlan Vos, Qui-Gal Jinn(QUi-Gons illegitimate daughter, squatting), Bant Eerin(sitting), Siri Tachi, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Obi-Wan's heretofore undisclosed twin brother, Obi-Two Kenobi.
    That has potential. The non-humans have been rendered into humans to keep the show relatable to today's youth market.

Eryndil likes this.
  20. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Pffft! [face_devil]

obimom likes this.
  21. obimom

Oct 31, 2010

Hey Ruth, can you explain? PM me if you wish.

22. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
  23. Eryndil

Dec 18, 2012
    Wow, I never thought that Obi would beat Han, what with all the Hanboys... er, fanboys voting for the gung-ho space smuggler/adventurer/gunslinger of the OT!

24. ruth baulding

Sep 3, 2012
    I was surprised myself. So now I might have to go vote for Obi-Wan again.... he's hubristic to take on Master Yoda but there it is.

Angelnumber25 and Eryndil like this.
  25. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    I hope Obi-Wan can get through! Since they are using his prequel image it gives a good boost to the prequel era! :D