main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Awesome, but Snake Eyes was better :D

2. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    And here I thought I had missed it.

3. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Bleh, G.I. Joe 2 is another Hollywood crappy spectacle movie with no reason to watch it. If I want spectacle, I'll play an action video game instead of sitting there for two hours and watching nothing but zing! lines, explosions and set pieces.

I've realised we've come to a day when explosions in films have begun to bore me. Give me a good story, with good acting and then put them in dangerous situations, and I'll be there for the ride, biting my teeth.

I, however, don't care about these one-dimensional characters who wish to "avenge" these other one-dimensional characters.

QuangoFett and rumblewagon like this.
  4. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    Seriously don't open this if you don't want to be spoiled. A friend ruined it for me... :mad:
    I'm going to watch it just to see Channing Tatum die. Not that I have anything against him.

5. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Yep. Them plus the store reps has some interesting results to say the least. =b

6. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
  7. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    I love four 12 hour working days in a row. Oh, wait: no I don't. It doesn't matter, though, because I am headed to Europe Tuesday week.

Coric and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  8. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Which country's your first destination?

9. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
  10. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    So any Doctor Who fans here? David Tennant and Billie Piper have been confirmed to return for the 50th Anniversary special!

My fan levels of excitement at seeing Tennant again are through the roof.

11. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    My despair levels at seeing Billie Piper again are through the roof. Martha and Donna were far better companions.

12. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    England! I've wanted to go since I knew what Postman Pat, Monty Python and Mr Bean were, so I'm very excited to realise my dreams.
    Also, DW and GoT returning in the same day...I can't even.

13. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Where abouts are you heading? If I'm there at the same time as you, you'd better make it obvious who you are so I can say hi.

14. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I want to go back to England at some point. I'm waiting for my kids to get a little older so they can appreciate it. At this point my youngest would just try to buy up all the Cadbury chocolate he could find.

Hope you enjoy yourself, Jack.

15. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    I'm going to London for a week, before making my way to Bath and then Oxford, and then back to London. After that I'm off to Edinburgh.

16. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
  17. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    I'll be living so cheap, in contrast to my surroundings, however. [face_laugh]

18. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I went to Bath when I was studying Latin in Middle School, so it was cool to see an actual Roman place in England. It was part of a day trip to Stonehenge, equally cool.

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  19. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Not as exciting as England, but...guess who found seasons 4 and 5 of The Big Bang Theory for $20 off each at Target tonight? There was some advantage to my shopping for Easter candy at the last minute...

20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I want to visit England someday and tour railways like the Talyllyn Railway there. Very cool Jack.

Well, not exciting at all but I somehow managed to hit the back of my calf with my the corner of my own car door. That is not a small hole there and a pretty nasty bruise.

21. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    The kiddos' baskets. Yes, Mama is a Star Wars fan.

[​IMG]

22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Nice baskets! No Chocolate Easter bunnies? =b

23. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Why bother with the Easter bunnies when you could have Vader helmets? :p

24. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    The candy buzz is going to be bad enough. :p I've also got pastel Hershey kisses that didn't go in their baskets.

25. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Chocolate Vader helmets would be cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.