main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Harrison Ford: "I'm looking forward to it."

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by TheBBP, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Sith-Mullet

Sith-Mullet Jedi Master star 3

Aug 2, 2003
    I bet he and his bank account are going to love some of that Disney money. ;)

2. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I have a hard time imagining what he would be doing. Luke's career seems pretty straightforward, Leia has a couple of obvious paths she could take, but what happens to an old smuggler turned honest husband? It worries me. Without the edge, he becomes the neutered, silly, uninteresting character he was in ROTJ. I wouldn't mind divorced/estranged from Leia, or something like that. Their marriage didn't work, they haven't seen each other in years, he has slipped back into the underworld, and they have to reunite to save the galaxy again.

3. miasma

miasma Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 29, 2013
    That would actually be a good way to handle it. That way, they could be back to their bickering ways, which would be a lot more entertaining than seeing either (a) a lovey-dovey couple, or (b) an old, boring married couple with zero sparks between them. If they're divorced, it could set up some fun friction between them.

4. CelticBhoy

CelticBhoy Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2013
    Didn't he become a general?

5. LunarMoth

LunarMoth Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2012
    Didn't we already see that with Indy 4? I dont think thats the road because Ford wouldn't do the same thing again. It will have to interest him, and in my opinion, it must have because I believe the Big Three are all signed already.

6. hachijedi

hachijedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 22, 2012
    Harrison dodges Episode VII questions from Letterman:

7. The-Eternal-Hero

The-Eternal-Hero Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    What "edge?" He was mildly sardonic in ANH and he had Leia's number in ESB, otherwise, he was pretty much a nice guy "trying to make his way in the universe." In a way, he has the most potential for expansion since he doesn't have much real dramatic content in the OT.

8. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Well, he shot first. Pretty edgy.

9. FRAGWAGON

FRAGWAGON Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Would be awesome to see him as a Rooster Cogburn character. Thinking on this for a minute, they must do this.

10. Darth Lycan

Darth Lycan Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 28, 2013
    Just saw him on Kimmel & when asked about star wars he went mum. Then did do a funny skit about it though.

11. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Emperor_Billy_Bob Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 9, 2000
    Maybe now he can get off the streets.

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    That exchange with Chewbacca was priceless!

If anything, I think that solidifies it. He can't say anything, but he can do something like that to confirm it. [face_mischief]

13. Kuestmaster

Kuestmaster Jedi Master star 2

Nov 17, 2012

He's amazing [face_laugh]

Sith-Mullet likes this.