main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph The Comic Book Character Draft ReduX [Ed: That's #10 for those keeping score]

Discussion in 'Community' started by EmpireForever, Mar 3, 2013.

1. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Let the agency of freedom commence!

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    dropping mongul jr for jakeem thunder

3. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Dropping Red Hulk for Reed Richards

4. MandaloreYak

MandaloreYak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 29, 2004
    Doing nothing.

5. whiteeagle

whiteeagle Jedi Master star 6

Dec 24, 2004
    I'll swap Mongul Sr. for Mongul Jr.

6. MandaloreYak

Sep 29, 2004
    Mongul is displeased. Mongul, as well, does not appreciate being treated like this, being tossed to and fro by every GM.

7. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Does Mongul Jr. really even have feats without a ring? Red Hulk > Mongul Jr. (sans ring).

8. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    that would be why i was thinking it was really stupid to have him without the ring. especially in this particular draft.

9. MandaloreYak

Sep 29, 2004
    Yeah he does. But yes, it is lame.

10. Hokage_Kalar

Hokage_Kalar Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2009
    Mongul Jr imo is better than Red Hulk.

11. MandaloreYak

Sep 29, 2004
    As a battered, encephalo-rayed Hulk was transported to the Yak Foundation medical bay by the Yak Foundation medic-nin, Magneto, unharmed after taking the forfeit, glowered at Dr. Strange: “We have you to blame for this loss, Sorcerer. Your ridiculous antics cost us this match!”

Sheepishly, Strange gave a half-grin: “I thought I could it.”

“YOU DIDN’T EVEN USE YOUR POWERS!” Magneto exploded.

Wally West looked around nervously: “Awk-ward…”

“I’ll use them this time,” Strange said, now more serious. “It’s just that limbo…”

“See that you do,” Magneto said, still quite upset.

“Yeah, do it, Doc,” Juggernaut agreed, arms folded in disapproval.

Magneto paused for a moment, adjusting the receiver in the Yak Foundation cosmic transmitter that had been installed into his helmet. “Our next opponents are in.” He glowered, listening to the lineup being sent in, his unhappy posture mirroring Juggernaut’s: “It appears The Yak would rather be amused than victorious.”

“You need some amusement now and then,” stated Flash, receiving a baleful glare from Magneto for his humor. “What? I’m just sayin…”

12. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Torn on this FA thing. I don't like it on principle, but I also don't want to sit back and let others have an advantage I could have. So ... let's go ahead and make some changes

Drop: Plutonian for Yellow Lantern (Arkillo)
    Drop: Terrax for Etrigan

13. MandaloreYak

Sep 29, 2004
    Don't like either move, tbh. Plutonian is stronger, but he probably can't take pain as well as Arkillo (although that may have changed bc I haven't tracked the series in awhile).
    Terrax v Etrigan... Guess that's a matter of what ur looking for.

14. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Yak, that is glorious. But it needs more Rage Kitteh.

And nobody asked you, so lay off his free agency. I think Etrigan is a step up, definitely.

15. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I figured, looking at my team, Plutonian was a complete duplicate of something I already had in much higher quality. So, dropping him to get some versatility (with some nice feats) makes good sense.

And Estrogen ... as a married, man, I fear Estrogen. And now they've turned that and made it a demon? Well, officially a demon. That's just scary, man.

16. MandaloreYak

Sep 29, 2004
    Terrax vs. Etrigan, right now. Let's go, exhibition match!

17. Hokage_Kalar

Hokage_Kalar Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2009
    I like Yaks commentary...

18. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    As do we all.

19. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    friggin free agency even!? wow, i really do wish i was drafting up in this bad jessie. it's like all my dreams came true once i voted for pedro. and good snag there with stretch, minchie. i couldn't believe people didn't pick his sweet rubbery ass this time around! and, even though it doesn't matter, i would have voted the same way wang and heels did in those last bouts. what else... oh yeah, i had a good easter sunday. lots of ham, lots of eggs. q-tip might have gotten mad but i don't really care. aaaaaaaand, i finally got all 20 hearts in legend of zelda: a link to the past FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!! i was playing on my new gba sp i got off of ebay. man, i friggin loved gameboy advance. it was the super nintendo of the handheld world. i went on a mad dash all over the house to try and find all my games the other night. my room looked as if a small hurricane swept through the place. it was worth it. but i lost a lot of my best games because i 'loaned' them out to friends. i blame myself. thankfully, the games are a lot cheaper than the gameboys. anybody have a favorite gba game that i should check out?

20. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    so i take it grabbing jakeem thunder wasn't such a smoov move on my end then.

21. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    quit asking for approval and make a damn decision already!!!

22. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    and, to answer your question, as long as the kid gets a chance to click his pen first, he's got a freakin' genie. so, there's all that.

23. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    i already sent in my numbers. was just curious more than anything else.

24. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
  25. MandaloreYak

Sep 29, 2004
    I considered Thunder. Didn't like what I saw.