main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question Asking for directions...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Joanne, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Joanne

Joanne Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2013
    Hi,

I'm interested in joining or starting a discussion on the middle ground between the light and dark sides of the Force and the idea of balancing both extremes but I'm not sure where to post.

My first thought was that I might look in the 'SW Saga In Depth' section and perhaps post to the 'Is the light side just as bad for the Force as the dark?' thread. But my inspiration for this comes mainly from the EU (Dawn of the Jedi - Force Storm, and Karpyshyn's Darth Bane novels) and I don't want to post EU stuff in the wrong place. I'm thinking I could add a comment to an old thread in the EU section which is on Dawn of the Jedi - 'Dawn of the Jedi: Force Storm #1 (of 5)' - but that one's not been added to for over a year. Any advice from more experienced members would be very much appreciated!

Many thanks!
    Jo :)

2. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
  3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Jo,

Welcome to the JC! I recommend following GG's links to EU Community and Literature; I think you'll find the discussion you're looking for (or can create one).

And don't forget to check out our other awesome forums, too!

GGrievous likes this.
  4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    You're more than welcome at the EU, great bunch of people there who love to talk!

GGrievous likes this.
  5. Joanne

Joanne Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2013
    Thanks very much folks! I will head on over to the EU, literature section this weekend. I really appreciate you guys taking the time to give me good advice and for being so welcoming! :)

Thanks again,
    Jo

GGrievous and Adalia-Durron like this.
  6. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    No problem. ;)

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Joanne, you did really well by asking first and I think the answers above proves it. :)

Have you found a place for your topic idea?

If you think, EU Community (EUC) is the good place, but wonder if a new thread is fine there, just go ahead and speak with Adalia-Durron (see poster above this post). She's the mod of EUC and will help you for sure. :)