main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Executor Sedriss and the Dark Side Adepts

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by General Immodet, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I have always been a fan of Executor Sedriss and the other Dark Side Adepts who served Emperor Palpatine. Sedriss really was a nice character. He did not only control the navy after Palpatine's return, but he also managed to take the Jedi Ood Bnar with him when he died. A pity, they did not use him in other comics/novels. He really was an atypical Imperial. When a smuggler turns out to be a Force sensative who uses the Dark Side, that would be Sedriss! He looked a bit like a punker to me as well.

I thought DE2 was better than DE1 since Palpatine let others do his bidding. I think it is more logical for Palpatine to send his minions out on missions. I liked the Imperial hierarchy! I still think Nist will someday be brought back in a novel or a comic. I know he died in prison, but the scene did not appear in DE: Empire's End at all.

Other Dark Side Adepts who served Palpatine are persons such as Hethrir and Jerec.
    Jerec was really great in Dark Forces. I am glad they retconned him into being a Mariluka.

I also liked Tremayne, an Imperial Executor who was a failed Jedi.

Are there other fans around? Which Dark Jedi/Dark Side Adepts did you like?

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  2. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I found this on my computer and I think it's relevant:

[​IMG]

I will not deny I might have written some really terrible fanfic back in the day about QL's wayward attempt at getting his band "Sedriss and the Executors" off the ground. It may or may not have featured an electronic-trombone-playing Mordi.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to go find somewhere to hide my head in shame.

3. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    Well, I think we have found both Sedriss fans.

I knew they were out there somewhere :p

General Immodet likes this.
  4. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Finally, Sedriss gets the attention he deserves!

5. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Something I really like about the Dark Side Elite is there design, to bad nobody seems to use them or there uniforms outside of DE

General Immodet likes this.
  6. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Some of them look more like members of some cult (or some church). Actually, I think that is very nice!
    I think Byss with all its Dark Side Users is pretty good concept. The way Kennedy drew the scene in which Luke arrives at Byss in DE1 was quite dark and lugubre.
    Hopefully, we will one day see something like Byss and the Dark Side Elite in another comic or maybe even a new movie.
    By the way, some Dark Side Adepts must have escaped Byss' destruction...

7. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    To me they more resemble some kind of twisted Knight Templar and it is nice how the artist succeed in using parts of Vader's design without it feeling like rip off (like Ryan Bargers Sith Cultist)

Absolutely, something I wish is that somebody would actually use the Imperial Sentinels

Well, Imperial Sovereign Protector Carnor Jax did actually do that, but I am actually surprised how few Warlords and their like are (or use) Dark Side Adepts or Inquisitors

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.