main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Regaurding the Millenium Falcon.....

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by LottDodd, Nov 28, 2012.

?

How do you want to See The Millenium Falcon in Episode VII?

1. What a Piece of Junk! (the years have not been kind, more run down then ever)

24.1%
  2. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts. (the same as you remember her)

58.2%
  3. I've got your word, not a scratch.... (Old Man Solo has finally restored his sports car)

17.7%
  1. Wookiee_Vader

Wookiee_Vader Jedi Master star 2

Aug 21, 2007
    An epic opening scene with the Falcon could be great. Something like Serenity!

What a scene, I get goosebumps every time :D

2. Darth Vader's Chest Plate

Darth Vader's Chest Plate Jedi Master star 2

Mar 18, 2013
    Han: "Luke, Luke, the Falcon needs some power converters."
    Luke: "Aaaand"
    Han: "Well i was looking on the Holo-net and i see a place called the Tosche Station has some, it's on Tattonine. You're from there right, any good? recommend it?"
    Luke: "Don't know! I was to busy getting C3PO and R2D2 ready for their minds to be erased to go!"

Camera scrolls to a shocked looking C3PO!!

I may be thinking more Robot Chicken than actual Star Wars here tho!

Seriously tho, I'd love to see The Falcon in mint condition in EpVII only for it to be bumped and bashed into looking like it used to by EpIX.

3. TheManFromMortis

TheManFromMortis Jedi Master star 3

Nov 19, 2012
    _ _ _ _

Yes, the Falcon must be ring-fenced from the spending cuts. I wonder if the galaxy far, far away is indulging in a bit of banking clan bashing like the folks on this distant outpost.

4. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    A fully minted Falcon?.Nooooooooo!!!!!!

5. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Pimp My Falcon

Original Oatmeal likes this.
  6. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    First you mess up 'regarding' then in an apparent affront to the English language you randomly capitalise every other word?

I blame the school system, your parents, society and violent video games.

Violent Violet Menace likes this.
  7. Darth Vader's Chest Plate

Darth Vader's Chest Plate Jedi Master star 2

Mar 18, 2013

Oh yeah, It's Luke's new Jedi's training method "Wax on, Wax off", lot's of Jedi to train, get them on the Falcon.

One thing I never understood was the fact that Han was all about the bragging and front yet had a shed of a ship!! I know it was a deceptive thing for smuggling, it just didn't fit with his character's traits that we see in ANH.

8. CGI-BOBAFENT

CGI-BOBAFENT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Sports car? Nah, always pictured the Falcon as more of a chopped up custom hot-rod.

9. Sith-Mullet

Sith-Mullet Jedi Master star 3

Aug 2, 2003
    I bet the engines have been modified and the Falcon can now achieve "ludicrous and plaid" speeds. I'm hoping that the new movie has one of the more likable Solo kids takes the Falcon on a suicide mission to save the day a dies in the process . This would put a nice twist on the story.

darthtuttle likes this.
  10. SnakeWesker

SnakeWesker Jedi Master star 1

Apr 21, 2006
    I actually think this is how Han should die. Would set up the new villain wonderfully.

11. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    I went with option 3.. As the husband of a surely very important person within the New Republic and a hero of the rebellion himself, I'm sure Han has had all the resources necessary to return the Millenium Falcon to a zero light years condition. His undeniable love for it gives him the motivation and there has likely been a period of peace long enough to dedicate himself to bringing this task to fruition. So my guess it the Falcon will be in excellent condition at least in the beginning of the ST.. Other ships might pick up the used look from the OT, though.

12. bluemilkcheesypuffs77

bluemilkcheesypuffs77 Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 5, 2012
    I want there to be some running gag where han's kids keep giving him hassle about how old the falcon is and belongs in a museum...

13. BountyHunter76

BountyHunter76 Jedi Master

Nov 2, 2012
    I got to admit, I'm excited to hear the Falcon's engine's no matter what state the ship is in. However, I hope if it makes the film that it's there as a primary vehicle to whoever is piloting it these days (Han/ his kid/ Lando, whoever). I kind of cringe thinking about a plot twist where our heroes have to run out to the shed and fire up the Falcon for old time's sake or for a last resort.

14. Grand_Moff_Jawa

Grand_Moff_Jawa Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 31, 2001
    I know one thing for sure... when/if the Falcon makes its first appearance on screen, the audience (including me) will go nuts!

15. yodasbum

yodasbum Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 4, 2004
    Sitting pimped out in a Museum and then stolen by a Solo (Han/Jaina) to start the adventure up and the end of act 1 (episode VII)

16. fishtailsam

fishtailsam Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    We hear in dialog that Leia made Han get rid of the Falcon, but then we follow Han down into some shady wherehouse where he keeps it hidden. He then proceeds to smuggle stuff under an assumed name.

17. miasma

miasma Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 29, 2013
    Harrison will walk on-screen, point at the falcon and growl, "It belongs in a museum!" Fans of Indy and Han will rejoice.

18. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Episode VII will revolve around Han finding his Falcon which was stolen by Francis. He is told by the ghost of Yoda that it is being kept in the basement of the Alamo.

Big Bad Yoda Daddy likes this.
  19. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    I want the falcon and solo to go down in a blaze of glory but it would be tough to pull off without it looking like a copy of the opening to Star Trek. Perhaps the opening scene of Ep VII should be the falcon coming from overhead.

20. w4tkn

w4tkn Jedi Master star 1

Jan 25, 2013
    If its shown in a major capacity, it will be slightly different in order to sell new toys and models - the difference? Toys are for kids and then as we get older they become models.

21. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Destroyed off-screen before the film even begins. I had more than enough of "Han wuvs the Falcon forever" in the EU.

22. janstett

janstett Jedi Master star 3

May 29, 2004
    Lucas loved cars and the hot rod culture (see American Graffiti).

The Falcon in the OT was a rat-rod -- exposed wires, rust, unfinished.

I predict the Falcon in the ST would be like a Chip Foose resto-mod. Not restored to mint, but modern engine, brakes, et al and a bit slammed/pimped.

[​IMG]

23. Darth kRud

Darth kRud Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    When Han dies he should be blown up in the falcon. It would be a double whammy that makes people hate the villain.

24. fishtailsam

fishtailsam Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    This would be cool with me.
    Would be funny if it was all restored and slick, almost like the naboo ships.

25. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Regaurding the Millenium Falcon.....

Is this a reference to a possible parallel with the scene where the Stormtroopers were gaurding the Millenium Falcon in ANH? Like... you want a scene where they are regaurding it?